100 shootings..14 dead including a 3 year old baby

I AM IRONMAN

31 minutes ago, concha said:

Scapegoat?

104 people were shot in Chicago over the weekend. 14 died. Including kids.

BLM should be in Chicago raising hell.  Every damned day. 

Instead, being the good neo-Marxist front group that they are, they focus their time and effort on destabilizing our society.  BTW, if you are unaware, BLM does not hide their political underpinnings.

Last year I believe the number of unarmed blacks shot and killed by cops was 10 (I think I've seen numbers as low as 9 and as high as 14) - and six of those were assaulting an officer at the time. In a given year, an unarmed black person in this country is statistically several times more likely to be hit by lightning than killed by a cop.

Something like 7,500 blacks are murdered every year, overwhelmingly by other blacks.  But we're supposed to sit back and nod approval and support for BLM while our cities are torn apart and even more black (and other) lives are lost in this insanity due to a small handful of unjustified deaths?

You know what's going to come out of this?

The inner cities will continue to vote Democrat - the party that is the "system" in the "systemic" problems in the vast majority of our inner cities going back decades/generations.

Businesses that thought of investing in these cities and prosperity zones will change their minds and others already there will leave (it's already happening). 

Many businesses that were destroyed will never open again.

Some cities with really whacked out leftist governments will try social experimentation with their policing functions and you can bet dollars to donuts that crime and murder rates will go up.

Great post....very accurate!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Stick around and you’ll find levels of stupid you’ll probably never seen before. 

Nothing but confirmation bias and shitloads of it. 

Pure fuckin’ hate over here. 

bgw

Thats why I don't respond to many on here. Those may think im running away from answering them but I just chose to not entertain them. Ive noticed you have been speaking more on the ga board. Idk if you are black or white but looks like you have educated yourself more or maybe already knew about the realities in the world and mainly America. Its sad seeing grown me try to throw out percentages and numbers as a broadcast to show their ignorance. Seems like none of them have taken a statistics class in their lives. Definitely no honor students commenting with that bigotry. Its funny that the line is almost defined by the educated side and the uneducated side. 

3 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Thats why I don't respond to many on here. Those may think im running away from answering them but I just chose to not entertain them. Ive noticed you have been speaking more on the ga board. Idk if you are black or white but looks like you have educated yourself more or maybe already knew about the realities in the world and mainly America. Its sad seeing grown me try to throw out percentages and numbers as a broadcast to show their ignorance. Seems like none of them have taken a statistics class in their lives. Definitely no honor students commenting with that bigotry. Its funny that the line is almost defined by the educated side and the uneducated side. 

Another drive by artist?

Check with Goofaddict, he can give you some tips....🚗

BTW: I agree 100% with your statistics complaints....

lots of protesters think statistics are somehow on their side.  Is that you?

12 hours ago, concha said:

Scapegoat?

Instead, being the good neo-Marxist front group that they are, they focus their time and effort on destabilizing our society.  BTW, if you are unaware, BLM does not hide their political underpinnings.

Last year I believe the number of unarmed blacks shot and killed by cops was 10 (I think I've seen numbers as low as 9 and as high as 14) - and six of those were assaulting an officer at the time. In a given year, an unarmed black person in this country is statistically several times more likely to be hit by lightning than killed by a cop.

Something like 7,500 blacks are murdered every year, overwhelmingly by other blacks.  But we're supposed to sit back and nod approval and support for BLM while our cities are torn apart and even more black (and other) lives are lost in this insanity due to a small handful of unjustified deaths?

The inner cities will continue to vote Democrat - the party that is the "system" in the "systemic" problems in the vast majority of our inner cities going back decades/generations.

Businesses that thought of investing in these cities and prosperity zones will change their minds and others already there will leave (it's already happening). 

Some cities with really whacked out leftist governments will try social experimentation with their policing functions and you can bet dollars to donuts that crime and murder rates will go up.

LOL....^ another "concerned" nutty neo-con huh??….o.O

4 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Confirmation bias bro, finding the link, info, hearsay or whatever the fuck in order to "feel" better about 246 years of slavery, 100 years of Jim Crow and the continued discrimination and oppression.

The favorite "go to" is Chicago, always looking at the symptom(s) and along party line. Fuckin' loser approach on that angle.

Case in point, the Bubba Wallace incident, the driver has never been in that garage probably hypersensitive since the Kyle Larson incident and no telling the bullshit that hasn't been reported but these bigoted clowns are crowing victory from the FBI's findings. Any asshat would know that the FBI is highly politicized.....

But no, let's build the "narrative" and the reality is. The Japanese-Americans. the Jews, the Maoris, the South African Blacks, the Ghanaian,  Congolese and the Jews have received reparations for the crimes against humanity. Nothing but bullshit for African-Americans.

We got a long way to righting the wrongs and it all starts in the "space between the ears" of everyone.

bgw

• Like 1

12 hours ago, concha said:

Scapegoat?

Hey you stale piece of fuckin' dulce!

You can bomb the forum with paragraph after paragraph along party lines and you still a bigoted asshat, no wonder you're single.

How bout dem apples Puto?

bgw

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Confirmation bias bro, finding the link, info, hearsay or whatever the fuck in order to "feel" better about 246 years of slavery, 100 years of Jim Crow and the continued discrimination and oppression.

We got a long way to righting the wrongs and it all starts in the "space between the ears" of everyone.

bgw

Here's something for "between the ears"....

Why would ANYONE feel the need to "feel better" about some "history" that was none of their doing?

and even if you feel the need to "right the wrongs of others"...

what makes you think, correcting what's wrong today, is not more important?

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

Why would ANYONE feel the need to "feel better" about some "history" that was none of their doing?

btw what wrong are we talking about 

Wasn't legally wrong

R we talking morals. Thats up to each individual 

What kind of wrong are we talking about 

34 minutes ago, Troll said:

Again, you're addressing it on the surface and "the way" you're going about it and thinking about it is.....

Why we are at where we are at.... reparations on the world level have been administered but nothing from the U.S., in righting the wrongs.

bgw

39 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hey you stale piece of fuckin' dulce!

You can bomb the forum with paragraph after paragraph along party lines and you still a bigoted asshat, no wonder you're single.

How bout dem apples Puto?

bgw

I'm guessing that passes for sweet talk in Buford. Add $2.00 and you get your salad tossed by that low-rent Buford skank.

A romantic Buford evening. Cierto, Muerdealmohadas?

43 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Again, you're addressing it on the surface and "the way" you're going about it and thinking about it is.....

Why we are at where we are at.... reparations on the world level have been administered but nothing from the U.S., in righting the wrongs.

bgw

Think this topic was mostly covered before you got here....

Where are my 'reparations'?  

My family (white) was more 'disadvantaged' than yours...

They merely enslaved your people, mine were genocided.

PS: So when they pay you some "reparations"...well I should get a bigger cut than you....right? 

BTW: Armenian and Native American.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

PS: So when they pay you some "reparations"...well I should get a bigger cut than you....right? 

I dont remember the jewish people getting paid by germany

Just now, HSFBfan said:

I dont remember the jewish people getting paid by germany

Actually they have received  'claw back' money from German corps and such, other govs have paid them I believe as well.

Not any expert 🤷‍♂️, but I wouldn't rely on your statement here.....don't think it's the most accurate.

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

Actually they have received  'claw back' money from German corps and such, other govs have paid them I believe as well.

Not any expert 🤷‍♂️, but I wouldn't rely on your statement here.....don't think it's the most accurate.

I said I dont remember. So thanks for the info. 

We the united states also helped set up Israel. And we all know the violence over there 

1 hour ago, Troll said:

I don't care if you're black with purple spots, you're wrong and you damn well know it.

bgw

6 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I don't care if you're black with purple spots, you're wrong and you damn well know it.

bgw

how so?

Impossible for a 'white boy' to be more adversely effected than 'your history' ?

Sounds like willful ignorance of the very 'history' you rely on for your claim...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Troll said:

how so?

Impossible for a 'white boy' to be more adversely effected than 'your history' ?

Sounds like willful ignorance of the very 'history' you rely on for your claim...

What?!?

You're freakin' kidding me...

The Native Americans, the Jews. the Maori, the Congolese, the Ghanian were granted reparations for atrocities committed against them.

The Black man was kidnapped enslaved, insured by Aetna, chained, beaten, women raped, families torn apart...enslaved for 246 years.

TWO HUNDRED & FORTY SIX years, then upon "emancipation", Jim Crow laws so the Black man cannot own land, or acquire wealth and if so were burned out or intimidated...100 years of that.

So after 346 years of an embedded bias, culture and oppression we have continued discrimination and et al.

Still nothing in the form of reparations...NOTHING!!! But the Germans and other nations complicit in atrocities have paid out.

And YOU wanna BITCH about a fucking face covering? Well, that makes you an asshole and not the good one like me!!!

Good day Armenian/Native American.

bgw

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What?!?

The Native Americans, the Jews. the Maori, the Congolese, the Ghanian were granted reparations for atrocities committed against them.

The Black man was kidnapped enslaved, insured by Aetna, chained, beaten, women raped, families torn apart...enslaved for 246 years.

TWO HUNDRED & FORTY SIX years, then upon "emancipation", Jim Crow laws so the Black man cannot own land, or acquire wealth and if so were burned out or intimidated...100 years of that.

So after 346 years of an embedded bias, culture and oppression we have continued discrimination and et al.

Still nothing in the form of reparations...NOTHING!!! But the Germans and other nations complicit in atrocities have paid out.

And YOU wanna BITCH about a fucking face covering? Well, that makes you an asshole and not the good one like me!!!

bgw

Those damn democrats. Pelosi should write u a check

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Those damn democrats. Pelosi should write u a check

Listen dude, doesn't matter what party... it's that very line of thinking why we are in the mess we're in.

Do me a super necessary favor and put me on ignore.

I want to stretch my boundaries of thinking, I can't do that with the level of dumbassery you just brought me.

Thanks,

bgw

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Listen dude, doesn't matter what party... it's that very line of thinking why we are in the mess we're in.

Do me a super necessary favor and put me on ignore.

I want to stretch my boundaries of thinking, I can't do that with the level of dumbassery you just brought me.

Thanks,

bgw

Of course it matters what party. To ignore the party is to ignore history. Reparations will more than likely never be paid. If it was going to be done you would think obama would have done it.

But not a problem. Makes my day easier not listening to liberals and other parts of the population. I think I've blocked every single last one of them on this board. 

And the only mess are the people in the inner cities and know nothing suburban white kids that have nothing better to do and have no concept of shit. 

37 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What?!?

bgw

None of that happened to you or me...

and I didn't get any reparations...

.... and blacks have the balance of laws in their favor today....at my expense. 

any other questions?

PS: my kids never lived on a reservation, but do you think I should have them "claim blood heritage" to try and make some quota for college?

• Like 1