Frederick Douglas

I AM IRONMAN

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

Statue in Rochester, NY torn down and vandalized beyond repair by "peaceful"protesters.

He was a former slave and abolitionist...yeah makes sense to tear it down because Black Live Matter...Wtf?

They prove everyday their cause is full of shit. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Statue in Rochester, NY torn down and vandalized beyond repair by "peaceful"protesters.

He was a former slave and abolitionist...yeah makes sense to tear it down because Black Live Matter...Wtf?

it was not "beyond repair"...it was taken off it's mount and they broke a finger off of it....BLM is to blame?? how do you know?..could have been red necks like you!....😔

#selfexposed

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

it was not "beyond repair"...it was taken off it's mount and they broke a finger off of it....BLM is to blame?? how do you know?..could have been red necks like you!....😔

#selfexposed

No links or proof per usual. The Alabama idiot tried to tell me a story I posted was a lie 2mins after I posted it with the link. Was about the national parks and get this the director of national parks appointed by trump was the source of the story.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

#selfexposed

Lets not forget there are also plenty of those who are falsely supporting blm to make the cause look bad.

19 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

#selfexposed

Just stating what I heard on the radio this morning dipshit.

Yet you still can't grasp the irony of taking down that particular satue 🙊🙉🙈

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Lets not forget there are also plenty of those who are falsely supporting blm to make the cause look bad.

The cause/statement, or the organization?

BLM the neo-Marxist, anti-family organization has little to do with saving black lives.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

The cause/statement, or the organization?

BLM the neo-Marxist, anti-family organization has little to do with saving black lives.

Repeating what you hear by other idiots isn't a good look. Blm literally is a movement to stop police from killing unarmed black people that's all. If you cant understand that its your fault. 

What have you don't to better this country in anyway or save black lives from the hands of police and the systematic racism that plagues this country. 

Or are you just another ignorant bigot ? By your first statement I assume the bigot route.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Repeating what you hear by other idiots isn't a good look. Blm literally is a movement to stop police from killing unarmed black people that's all. If you cant understand that its your fault. 

Is that why money is skimmed off the top, and sent to some old rich white dude politician Biddy boy to get him elected ?

and how does that fulfill this 'goal'...

Just curious...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

What have you don't to better this country in anyway or save black lives from the hands of police and the systematic racism that plagues this country. 

Or are you just another ignorant bigot ? By your first statement I assume the bigot route.

So who stops armed blacks from killing unarmed blacks??

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

That’s sad if true, one great orator. 

bgw

https://www.dailywire.com/news/statue-destroyed-of-famed-black-abolitionist-frederick-douglass-on-anniversary-of-famous-speech

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

#selfexposed

"Carvin Eison, who helped bring the statue to the city, told the local newspaper that the statue was too damaged to be repaired"...

giphy.gif

PS: self-exposed?

🤡

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Troll said:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/statue-destroyed-of-famed-black-abolitionist-frederick-douglass-on-anniversary-of-famous-speech

"Carvin Eison, who helped bring the statue to the city, told the local newspaper that the statue was too damaged to be repaired"...

giphy.gif

🤡

He won't reply....just like he won't buy gsb that pizza he owes him.

He's just a ❄ welcher

39 minutes ago, Troll said:

giphy.gif

🤡

and it's been reported it will just be re-mounted and repaired despite what Carvin says Ronnie Red-Neck....🤡

#selfexposed...😞

10 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and it's been reported it will just be re-mounted and repaired despite what Carvin says Ronnie Red-Neck....🤡

#selfexposed...😞

Well I provided my link...

ImageImage

"the statue was too damaged to be repaired, but indicated that another statue would be created to take its place."

giphy.gif

• Haha 1