A Message to All

ngdawg

9 hours ago, 954gator said:

Where are people not wearing masks though?

Everywhere. I see it whenever I leave the house. I just wanted to take a second to tell everyone here to wear one in the hopes they can positively peer pressure others into doing the same.

7 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

How people do you see wearing these ear loop masks?

It even says on the box that it doesn't work.

Screenshot_20200716-014157.png

Then use a different mask. The goal is not to protect you from the coronavirus: the goal is to prevent you from spreading the coronavirus. We need to start thinking of this in a selfless way, not a selfish one. If you claim these masks don't work, buy another one. One label on the side of a box cannot possibly give a person the right to disregard safety.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Get out of my country cause this country was founded by our Great Savor Lord Jesus Christ 

sing 🎤 it with me

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all

The Pledge of Allegiance does not specify what God. My God is different than your God, but at the end of the day, it's still God. And that was not the point of the post you quoted. The point was for you to understand how silly it is to claim that wearing a mask infringes on your rights.

22 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

The Pledge of Allegiance does not specify what God. My God is different than your God, but at the end of the day, it's still God. And that was not the point of the post you quoted. The point was for you to understand how silly it is to claim that wearing a mask infringes on your rights.

If the Lord wants me to get Covid 19 then ima get COVID-19 , a cloth material shipped from Ghina will not do  anything against what was unleashed on us

heres a fact if you can smell a fart with that mask on then that mask is absolutely doing nothing 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

If the Lord wants me to get Covid 19 then ima get COVID-19 , a cloth material shipped from Ghina will not do  anything against what was unleashed on us

heres a fact if you can smell a fart with that mask on then that mask is absolutely doing nothing 

Do you just go around farting in people's faces to test the viability of masks? You are one strange child, @imaGoodBoyNow.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Yo...junior...

go ask a woman about having the government tell you what you can do...with your own body.

Then tell them there is no infringement

...see what happens 😝

OH...that's right...no women for you...🙄

image.jpeg.6e427e162ba87e795b732873cbaa63e7.jpeg

so sorry.....

Just now, Troll said:

Yo...junior...

go ask a woman about having the government tell you what you can do...with your own body.

Then tell them there is no infringement

...see what happens 😝

OH...that's right...no women for you...🙄

so sorry.....

The women carry the child within them, and it should be their right to do what they want with it. A mask is something you put on your face. You did not get sexually assaulted to wear a mask. You're comparing apples to oranges. Not even oranges, more like pomegranates.

The search still continues, my friend.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

The women carry the child within them, and it should be their right to do what they want with it. A mask is something you put on your face. You did not get sexually assaulted to wear a mask. You're comparing apples to oranges. Not even oranges, more like pomegranates.

The search still continues, my friend.

So that pregnant mom to be...

needs to breath less oxygen while she labors around,

for your silly ass? 🙄

Think again junior...

PS: your search has ended...

What a brilliant avatar for you 😝

1 minute ago, Troll said:

So that pregnant mom to be...

needs to breath less oxygen while she labors around,

for your silly ass? 🙄

Think again junior...

PS: your search has ended...

What a brilliant avatar for you 😝

That pregnant mom needs to wear a mask. If she gets the coronavirus, there is no saying how the baby could get affected. In the worst case that the mother dies, so does the child. No one wants that to happen. The mother should either stay home or wear a mask.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

That pregnant mom needs to wear a mask. If she gets the coronavirus, there is no saying how the baby could get affected. In the worst case that the mother dies, so does the child. No one wants that to happen. The mother should either stay home or wear a mask.

No a Pregnant mom DOES NOT need to listen to you, and act according to what YOU think is "best for everyone" while she breaths less oxygen, feels faint for it, and believes it could hurt, or even miscarriage her child...

Argue all you like, thinking the example exaggerated, but that's the "how other people see it", when you knowingly refuse to recognize her needs...

So go for it junior....go get in some pregnant woman's face and tell her how much you disregard her wanting to protect her child, the way she believes best....👍

and be happy if she only breaks your weak arm...😝

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Troll said:

No a Pregnant mom DOES NOT need to listen to you, and act according to what YOU think is "best for everyone" while she breaths less oxygen, feels faint for it, and believes it could hurt, or even miscarriage her child...

Argue all you like, thinking the example exaggerated, but that's the "how other people see it", when you knowingly refuse to recognize her needs...

So go for it junior....go get in some pregnant woman's face and tell her how much you disregard her wanting to protect her child, the way she believes best....👍

and be happy if she only breaks your weak arm...😝

Studies have shown that masks do not impede or reduce the amount of oxygen taken in by the body. Any educated pregnant woman who has her child's best interests in mind will either stay at home to keep safe or wear a mask while shopping temporarily at the grocery story and such. No one is asking them to wear a mask while they are in the car. And if they feel even the slightest lightheaded, take it off and take a break. Then, resume with your mask on. 

5 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Studies have shown that masks do not impede or reduce the amount of oxygen taken in by the body. Any educated pregnant woman who has her child's best interests in mind will either stay at home to keep safe or wear a mask while shopping temporarily at the grocery story and such. No one is asking them to wear a mask while they are in the car. And if they feel even the slightest lightheaded, take it off and take a break. Then, resume with your mask on. 

Dude go tell it to your momma....

You probably couldn't find a more invasive body requirement than to muzzle the air you breath...

"studies have shown" ? 🤣 GTFOOH 🤣

Listen junior....I'm probably one of the few that believes you are only 16,

few others would be so naive...

It's Best if you consider that everyone else is not some 16yo pink lung martyr, for what YOU were convinced is best for them.

instead of trying to convince the world how naive you are...

and switch hands sometime will you?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

Dude STFU and go tell it to your momma....

You probably couldn't find a more invasive body requirement than to muzzle the air you breath...

"studies have shown" ? 🤣 GTFOOH 🤣

Listen junior....I'm probably one of the few that believes you are only 16,

few others would be so naive...

It's Best if you consider that everyone else is not some 16yo pink lung martyr, for what YOU were convinced is best for them.

instead of trying to convince the world how naive you are...

and switch hands sometime will you?

If you want proof of the studies, I'd be more than happy to provide them for you. And, for the 8 billionth time, I'm 16. This isn't a question of naivety, it's a question of ignorance and arrogance. 

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

If you want proof of the studies, I'd be more than happy to provide them for you. And, for the 8 billionth time, I'm 16. This isn't a question of naivety, it's a question of ignorance and arrogance. 

The definition of ignorance....

6 hours ago, ngdawg said:

The point was for you to understand how silly it is to claim that wearing a mask infringes on your rights.

wear it proud boy...

...under your muzzle.

PS: and just forget that not everyone can breath or process oxygen as well as you.

and BTW: you could always just kick that pregnant woman to show her how much you care instead.

👌

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

The definition of ignorance....

wear it proud boy...

...under your muzzle.

PS: and just forget that not everyone can breath or process oxygen as well as you.

and BTW: you could always just kick that pregnant woman to show her how much you care instead.

👌

What I said wasn't an example of ignorance. Second, you are not going to die from wearing a mask. You're more likely to die from the coronavirus.

And third, do I look like Kareem Hunt to you?

6 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

What I said wasn't an example of ignorance. Second, you are not going to die from wearing a mask. You're more likely to die from the coronavirus.

And third, do I look like Kareem Hunt to you?

actually it was...

and an example of your naivety would be thinking some "studies have shown" 🤣 replaces your own common sense....

But I'll be nice and boil it down for you.  Here's a study...go try and play football with you being the only masked and muzzled player....certainly you wouldn't feel "disadvantaged" at all right?  and you would expect to "perform" just as well as without?   

Now before you go all naive on me again claiming that's "somehow different" you will have to recognize that for MANY MANY people, that run from their car into walmart IS their TOUCHDOWN run (with some even at at full blast lol), and their only 'real exercise'...

I'll put it another way for you....if it's not a "restriction" of the very air we breath....then how does someone make millions selling these to athletes...

image.jpeg.e8fc0a76faf328caae98435ffc904ef0.jpeg

Now factor in....

no food... dead in 3 weeks

no water...dead in 3 days

no oxygen...dead in 3 minutes

....and try not to forget that some people take that seriously. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Troll said:

actually it was...

and an example of your naivety would be thinking some "studies have shown" 🤣 replaces your own common sense....

But I'll be nice and boil it down for you.  Here's a study...go try and play football with you being the only masked and muzzled player....certainly you wouldn't feel "disadvantaged" at all right?  and you would expect to "perform" just as well as without?   

Now before you go all naive on me again claiming that's "somehow different" you will have to recognize that for MANY MANY people, that run from their car into walmart IS their TOUCHDOWN run (with some even at at full blast lol), and their only 'real exercise'...

I'll put it another way for you....if it's not a "restriction" of the very air we breath....then how does someone make millions selling these to athletes...

image.jpeg.e8fc0a76faf328caae98435ffc904ef0.jpeg

Now factor in....

no food... dead in 3 weeks

no water...dead in 3 days

....and try not to forget that some people take that seriously. 

You are not going to die or end up in the hospital from wearing a mask while in the grocery store. So why is it a problem then?

51 minutes ago, Troll said:

So, the coronavirus molecule is about 300x the size of an oxygen molecule.  How do you explain the argument that a mask won't protect you from coronavirus, but it somehow prevents the much smaller oxygen molecule from passing through it?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Rippers said:

So, the coronavirus molecule is about 300x the size of an oxygen molecule.  How do you explain the argument that a mask won't protect you from coronavirus, but it somehow prevents the much smaller oxygen molecule from passing through it?

1 particle does not = flow rate

go ahead and take that flow rate away from that high risk heart attack sufferer...you know... the only time he is out and about, getting his only exercise...🙄

Asthmatics must really think particle  size matters too....

everyone else ...eh...maybe they can just think of it as 'high altitude training' or something 😆, they should really just appreciate the fact that their muscles and lungs have to work harder now.... just to get the same intake...nothing better than forced exhaustion right? 

But don't feel bad johnny has some door prizes for you on the way out LOL.

giphy.gif

44 minutes ago, Troll said:

some people will dummy...

everyone else will just be "compromised"...

no problem right?

But only if the vast majority of the country wears masks will the virus lessen and we can return to our daily lives without worry. I don't get why the others have a problem with wearing one. They want this to be over, yet they do nothing to contribute to it.

14 hours ago, ngdawg said:

But only if the vast majority of the country wears masks will the virus lessen and we can return to our daily lives without worry. I don't get why the others have a problem with wearing one. They want this to be over, yet they do nothing to contribute to it.

Blah blah blah...where did you get that bullshit from?

I'll put it another way for you that might actually make some sense...

One of the Ga posters indicated how much the public isn't going to comply so it's 'bad bad'...

Well guess what? ...I agree as the premise is solid (tho his interpretation was a wack as yours originally)

So tell me what is wrong with the idea of a "REAL" quarantine for the sick (not the Fredo type) with 'real compliance'  if this virus is that bad ?

We have ALWAYS quarantined the sick for the good of the public and THAT is the STANDARD.

Why in the world do you think the entire healthy population needs be restricted from life (yes LIFE... as in jobs food etc.) and what sense does that make?

I'll be super nice and give Rippers a nod here with his FILTER and SIZE analogy.....

Why wouldn't you just 'filter' the smaller size population, instead of swallowing the whole enchilada and choking it to death (almost literally...and in Floyd fashion I might add 😲)

🤔

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Troll said:

1 particle does not = flow rate

go ahead and take that flow rate away from that high risk heart attack sufferer...you know... the only time he is out and about, getting his only exercise...🙄

Asthmatics must really think particle  size matters too....

everyone else ...eh...maybe they can just think of it as 'high altitude training' or something 😆, they should really just appreciate the fact that their muscles and lungs have to work harder now.... just to get the same intake...nothing better than forced exhaustion right? 

Avoided the question and answered with half truths.

Besides, don't you have to work harder to breathe when you are exercising without a mask?  Its because you are using more oxygen, not because you are getting less intake.  Wearing a mask while exercising is not necessarily recommended because sweat can compromise it, not because it is inhibiting oxygen intake.

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

Why wouldn't you just 'filter' the smaller size population, instead of swallowing the whole enchilada and choking it to death (almost literally)

Its because they learned it can be spread by people without any symptoms, so they just can't wait until someone is sick before putting them into quarantine.

• Like 2