A Message to All

ngdawg

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Definitely not block , but I think it’s a 65 year old creep from the 7a boards posing as a teen

65 year old creep...not bad. You're only 49 years off. And nope, I'm not on the 7A boards because I'm definitely not paying for it.

20 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Sure, why don't you try? You'll probably have better luck than me. 

ngdawg:  you speak out.  You represent yourself well.  And you have the courage to say what you believe.  With respect and consideration to who you say it to. Bravo.

You May have to knock on a few doors but you’ve got a good start.

You are going to do well.  And make someone proud.  And yourself successful.

Keep trying!!!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BigDrop said:

ngdawg:  you speak out.  You represent yourself well.  And you have the courage to say what you believe.  With respect and consideration to who you say it to. Bravo.

You May have to knock on a few doors but you’ve got a good start.

You are going to do well.  And make someone proud.  And yourself successful.

Keep trying!!!!

I appreciate the positive and kind words. There are not many places you can find that nowadays, and an online forum with people I don't even know is the last place I'd expect to get this. However, you have proved me wrong. Your comments give me hope that there is a viable future with good humans. Thank you for spreading positivity!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I’m just giving you a hard time, NGDawg. I don’t believe you’re a teenager for what it’s worth but I’m glad you’re having fun here at PrepGridiron 😁

It's alright if you don't believe me; it's not my job to convince you. And yes, I am having a lot of fun actually. Great to hear different viewpoints, both in sports and politically.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

FB_IMG_1594502624558.jpg.02405d15b383ddf8f042cb9b698b84e9.jpg

I would blame this less on the media and more on the ignorant citizens in this country. Sure, the media isn't as trustworthy as we'd all like, but neither are the citizens of this country. Those who believe that COVID is not real and should be taken lightly are greatly mistaken. It is a real threat and we should do all we can to protect our loved ones and even those who we don't know.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

What is the issue with wearing masks? I would like to know why many oppose face coverings.

FOX news and any outlet similar to them. They keep pushing a, “I’m not going to let anyone tell me what to do”, “It’s my right as an American citizen to not wear a mask” narrative.

5F033C05-9BBD-4A2D-969E-91956980E5EE.jpeg

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, SeaShells21 said:

FOX news and any outlet similar to them. They keep pushing a, “I’m not going to let anyone tell me what to do”, “It’s my right as an American citizen to not wear a mask” narrative.

5F033C05-9BBD-4A2D-969E-91956980E5EE.jpeg

Then I can very well say that I strongly oppose the signs on the side of the highway that say "Jesus Loves You" because I'm not Christian and it imposes on my freedom of religion. If you think what I said is stupid, it's supposed to. That's how everyone else feels when you say that you won't wear masks because it infringes on your rights.

1 hour ago, ATLien12x said:

1100 posts and you haven’t been here a month. Gotta get you a girlfriend son

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

Sure, why don't you try? You'll probably have better luck than me. 

Try the O.T. Board, there’s a bunch of whining little teenage bitches over there. Nolebull,GSB?

• Haha 7

9 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Then I can very well say that I strongly oppose the signs on the side of the highway that say "Jesus Loves You" because I'm not Christian and it imposes on my freedom of religion. If you think what I said is stupid, it's supposed to. That's how everyone else feels when you say that you won't wear masks because it infringes on your rights.

Get out of my country cause this country was founded by our Great Savor Lord Jesus Christ 

sing 🎤 it with me

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all