Trump sent the troops in Portland

HSFBfan

10 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Lol, you love RUSSIAN  rags as your news sources, it's unbelievable that you are a real person that claims to love America.

Do you know why these people in Portland are being detained? You do understand most of them aren't even getting charged with anything?

I'll quote your post just in case a bunch of Right-Wingers surround a state house again with sporting rifles, and a President Biden sends in the troops to beat the shit out of them and arrest them for flimsy reasoning.

I can only wonder what your reaction will be. It sure as hell won't be LOCK THEM UP.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, DBP66 said:

stay away from Russian news....O.o

It's incredible.

Mr. beats his chest because he loves America so much, posts slanted pieces from Russian Daily Mail's every day with no sense of irony. (I'm sure he was one of those saying Russian interference in the 2016 election was a hoax, yet here he is slurping up the Russian opinion on world events)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

It's incredible.

Mr. beats his chest because he loves America so much, posts slanted pieces from Russian Daily Mail's every day with no sense of irony. (I'm sure he was one of those saying Russian interference in the 2016 election was a hoax, yet here he is slurping up the Russian opinion on world events)

That said, let's not forget that the American left bought into Russian bullshit hook, line and sinker (even paying money for it) and led the country through through three years of torture even after early on knowing it was bullshit.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

It's incredible.

Putin is making a living off of "Americans" like him and Troll....he tore this country apart!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, concha said:

That said, let's not forget that the American left bought into Russian bullshit hook, line and sinker (even paying money for it) and led the country through through three years of torture even after early on knowing it was bullshit.

I can only go by the results of the investigation:

https://www.acslaw.org/projects/the-presidential-investigation-education-project/other-resources/key-findings-of-the-mueller-report/

The results are outlined there.

" 37 indictments; seven guilty pleas or convictions; and compelling evidence that the president obstructed justice on multiple occasions. Mueller also uncovered and referred 14 criminal matters to other components of the Department of Justice."

"A statement signed by over 1,000 former federal prosecutors concluded that if any other American engaged in the same efforts to impede federal proceedings the way Trump did, they would likely be indicted for multiple charges of obstruction of justice."

"Major attack avenues included a social media “information warfare” campaign that “favored” candidate Trump[2] and the hacking of Clinton campaign-related databases and release of stolen materials through Russian-created entities and Wikileaks.[3]"

"The Report contains no evidence that any Trump campaign official reported their contacts with Russia or WikiLeaks to U.S. law enforcement authorities during the campaign or presidential transition, despite public reports on Russian hacking starting in June 2016 and candidate Trump’s August 2016 intelligence briefing warning him that Russia was seeking to interfere in the election."

I can only assume you're referring to certain aspects of Christopher Steele's document. To me, that's a distraction from the broad overall point that Russia messed around blatantly, Trump encouraged it, and it looks like intermediaries for his campaign were a part of it.

None of that seems to be bullshit to me. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, concha said:

the Trump Jr. "I love it" call and the meeting in Trump tower??..Jr wasn't charged because they couldn't prove he knew what he was doing was wrong...and all know how Putin said he supported Trump and spent $$ on social media (the goofy memes you-GSB and Troll post) to help get his boy elected and he got paid off in spades!!...Trump sells his country out in Helsinki as Putin grins...Putin puts bounties on our troops and Trump asks permission for Russia to reenter the G8....yea...the Russian thing was just B.S....🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

https://www.acslaw.org/projects/the-presidential-investigation-education-project/other-resources/key-findings-of-the-mueller-report/

The results are outlined there.

" 37 indictments; seven guilty pleas or convictions; and compelling evidence that the president obstructed justice on multiple occasions. Mueller also uncovered and referred 14 criminal matters to other components of the Department of Justice."

"A statement signed by over 1,000 former federal prosecutors concluded that if any other American engaged in the same efforts to impede federal proceedings the way Trump did, they would likely be indicted for multiple charges of obstruction of justice."

"Major attack avenues included a social media “information warfare” campaign that “favored” candidate Trump[2] and the hacking of Clinton campaign-related databases and release of stolen materials through Russian-created entities and Wikileaks.[3]"

"The Report contains no evidence that any Trump campaign official reported their contacts with Russia or WikiLeaks to U.S. law enforcement authorities during the campaign or presidential transition, despite public reports on Russian hacking starting in June 2016 and candidate Trump’s August 2016 intelligence briefing warning him that Russia was seeking to interfere in the election."

I can only assume you're referring to certain aspects of Christopher Steele's document. To me, that's a distraction from the broad overall point that Russia messed around blatantly, Trump encouraged it, and it looks like intermediaries for his campaign were a part of it.

No doubt 110% legit.

Welcome to ACS, the leading progressive legal organization with more than 200 student and lawyer chapters across the nation.

Russia's intrusion is made to seem rampant and extensive. There is no evidence to suggest it was some huge effort.

Hillary Clinton's campaign outspent Trump by nearly 2:1, had the backing of the mainstream press propaganda machine, and she STILL LOST.  

Trump encouraged it? Really? Seated in Putin's HQ I'll bet.

And the point stands that the Clinton campaign paid for bullshit and the left pushed that bullshit.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, DownSouth said:

giphy.gif

So you have NO ISSUE repeating the FINAL results right ?

can you say "no colusion"......???.....🤣🤣🤣

C'mon give it a try...

giphy.gif

everyone else has...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Think again Fraud... documents have just been declassified...

The first document is a 57-page summary of a three-day interview the FBI conducted with Christopher Steele’s so-called “Primary Sub-source” in January of 2017. [Document 1]

• This document not only demonstrates how unsubstantiated and unreliable the Steele dossier was, it shows that the FBI was on notice of the dossier’s credibility problems and sought two more FISA application renewals after gaining this awareness.
  • The document reveals that the primary “source” of Steele’s election reporting was not some well-connected current or former Russian official, but a non-Russian based contract employee of Christopher Steele’s firm. Moreover, it demonstrates that the information that Steele’s primary source provided him was second and third-hand information and rumor at best.
  • Critically, the document shows that Steele’s “Primary Sub-source” disagreed with and was surprised by how information he gave Steele was then conveyed by Steele in the Steele dossier. For instance, the “Primary Sub-source”: did not recall or did not know where some of the information attributed to him or his sources came from; was never told about or never mentioned to Steele certain information attributed to him or his sources; he said that Steele re-characterized some of the information to make it more substantiated and less attenuated than it really was; that he would have described his sources differently; and, that Steele implied direct access to information where the access to information was indirect.
  • In total, this document demonstrates that information from the Steele dossier, which “played a central and essential role” in the FISA warrants on Carter Page, should never have been presented to the FISA court.     

The second document contains Peter Strzok’s type-written comments disagreeing with assertions made in a New York Times article about alleged Russian intelligence ties to the Trump campaign. [Document 2]

• The document demonstrates that Peter Strzok and others in FBI leadership positions must have been aware of the issues with the Steele dossier that the FBI’s interview with Steele’s “Primary Sub-source” revealed, because Strzok commented that “[r]ecent interviews and investigation, however, reveal Steele may not be in a position to judge the reliability of his sub-source network.”
  • The document further shows that the FBI’s assertion to the FISA court that “the FBI believes that Russia’s efforts to influence U.S. policy were likely being coordinated between the RIS [Russian Intelligence Services] and Page, and possibly others” appears to be a misrepresentation. This is because, in his comments on the Times article, Strzok asserts that “[w]e have not seen evidence of any individuals affiliated with the Trump team in contact with IOs [Intelligence Officials]. . . . We are unaware of ANY Trump advisors engaging in conversations with Russian intelligence officials.”
  • The document also indicates that the FBI may have been using foreign intelligence gathering techniques to impermissibly unmask and analyze existing and future intelligence collection regarding U.S. persons associated with the Trump campaign: “Both the CIA and NSA are aware of our subjects and throughout the summer we provided them names and selectors for queries of their holdings as well as prospective collection.” The quote does not provide enough information to fully understand exactly what the FBI was doing but impermissible unmasking and analysis of existing and future incidental intelligence collection of U.S. persons would be troubling.
  • The document also raises questions as to whether the FBI was properly using intelligence techniques and databases “throughout the summer” considering that the earliest formal investigation of a U.S. person associated with the Trump campaign was not officially opened until July 31, 2016.

These declassified documents and other related material may be accessed at the following link: judiciary.senate.gov/fisa-investigation.

I wouldn't brag about that if I were you...👌

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

of course....

They are just going to let you do what you do.

Then arrest you when they see fit....

Will probably take some survielance on the ground first to weed out the instigators....

• Like 1

On 7/18/2020 at 5:30 AM, Troll said:

So you have NO ISSUE repeating the FINAL results right ?

can you say "no colusion"......???.....🤣🤣🤣

C'mon give it a try...

everyone else has...

Think again Fraud... documents have just been declassified...

The first document is a 57-page summary of a three-day interview the FBI conducted with Christopher Steele’s so-called “Primary Sub-source” in January of 2017. [Document 1]

• This document not only demonstrates how unsubstantiated and unreliable the Steele dossier was, it shows that the FBI was on notice of the dossier’s credibility problems and sought two more FISA application renewals after gaining this awareness.
  • Moreover, it demonstrates that the information that Steele’s primary source provided him was second and third-hand information and rumor at best.
  • In total, this document demonstrates that information from the Steele dossier, which “played a central and essential role” in the FISA warrants on Carter Page, should never have been presented to the FISA court.     

•  “[r]ecent interviews and investigation, however, reveal Steele may not be in a position to judge the reliability of his sub-source network.”
  • This is because, in his comments on the Times article, Strzok asserts that “[w]e have not seen evidence of any individuals affiliated with the Trump team in contact with IOs [Intelligence Officials]. . . . We are unaware of ANY Trump advisors engaging in conversations with Russian intelligence officials.”
  •  The quote does not provide enough information to fully understand exactly what the FBI was doing but impermissible unmasking and analysis of existing and future incidental intelligence collection of U.S. persons would be troubling.

I wouldn't brag about that if I were you...👌

LOL, You seem to think posting a couple thousand words and way too many memes equates to a good point. FALSE. FRAUD. 9_9

All of what you posted boils down to:

- The Steele Dossier had false info in it (Steele himself states that possibility in the document himself). So no shit, nothing new there. I ill say again, I don't let it distract me from what the final report found (the Mueller Report focused on the hacks of Democrats and the pushing hacked info to Trump campaign through intermediaries). I also don't see anywhere where it recommends FBI agents be thrown in prison over that, something you still haven't provided is a legitimate view (which you took issue with me criticizing). So already you're just chasing your own tail.

- The rest breaks down to there being no direct contact between Trump campaign officials and the GRU. Again, no shit, that's what Roger Stone and Julian Assange were, intermediaries that were not campaign officials. It notes nothing clear happened on wrongdoing regarding unmasking, it simply states that IF they were doing something wrong then it WOULD be bad (no definitive judgement was noted).

So, back to start, the investigation uncovered examples of interference by Russia, friends of Trump running the info to his campaign, and him using it despite knowing its source. You clearly don't read what others actually post, you just post your screed with little clue of your surroundings.

Again, seems like the investigation as valid based on its findings (which has been my ONLY take on the matter - everything else is you assuming and attributing words to me that I never posted). And it seems like Trump was more than happy to let it take place around him. Call it collusion, corruption, or just being snakeish - whatever man, I don't freak out over labels like you do. At the least, it's suspicious and warranted investigation...again that's been my only view on this subject, anything you add is your words not mine. And if that seems like bragging to you, then I  don't know what to tell ya man, other than you've been lost in the sauce for way too long. 

And to reiterate, Mueller's report focused on the hacks and the running of info to Trump (Russia's preferred candidate), it did not focus on the dossier. In that vacuum, the only one I've commented on - the investigation was warranted. 

Lastly, no report concluded "no collusion," but in fact the finding was there was not enough evidence to constitute criminal charges of conspiracy (so you're wrong there also, only Bill Barr tried to pass of the no collusion line before everyone else could read it). There's a difference, hopefully this helps you understand things a bit better since you don't seem quite capable to begin with.

Look at that, a tidy post, free of childish memes and flippant remarks that make no sense. Now you try!

7 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Look at that, a tidy post, free of childish memes and flippant remarks that make no sense. Now you try!

Yes Nice and tidy except one very glaring omission and admission....

This must just be your tidy way of speaking to the END RESULT....

Can you say

NO COLLUSION ..... any 'tidier'?

giphy.gif

NOW YOU TRY.......LOLOLOL  🤣

PS: C'mon man....

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

On 7/17/2020 at 10:52 PM, concha said:

No doubt 110% legit.

Welcome to ACS, the leading progressive legal organization with more than 200 student and lawyer chapters across the nation.

Russia's intrusion is made to seem rampant and extensive. There is no evidence to suggest it was some huge effort.

Hillary Clinton's campaign outspent Trump by nearly 2:1, had the backing of the mainstream press propaganda machine, and she STILL LOST.  

Trump encouraged it? Really? Seated in Putin's HQ I'll bet.

And the point stands that the Clinton campaign paid for bullshit and the left pushed that bullshit.

That's a lot of changing of the subject conch. Seems like you just wanted to spout off your opinion on various topics.

The Report found what was already posted, if you want to post your spin on it go ahead. - I don't care about all that Hillary venom you want to spew, have at it.

My opinion on this thread has been as follows:

- Unidentified Federal Troops on the streets of Portland = BAD (I would think small government guys that litter this forum would have thought so too).

- You decided to move to Russia, okay, based on the findings of the Mueller Report, the investigation was warranted. It uncovered, at best, very shady behavior, at worst it was conspiracy to manipulate an election with help from a foreign government (there was not a lack of evidence, simply "not enough" to bring charges - which is an important distinction)

- The findings regarding hacks by Russian intelligence and funneling hacked info to Trump via Stone and Wikileaks is concerning and, to me, something that encroaches very close to criminal conduct.

Anything else is you guys riffing offroad for whatever reason, which I don't care to indulge in. Hate on Hillary or..."the left" (whichever unspecified people you want to blanket refer to) as much as you want...not really of interest to me.

7 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

That's a lot of changing of the subject conch. Seems like you just wanted to spout off your opinion on various topics.

The Report found what was already posted, if you want to post your spin on it go ahead. - I don't care about all that Hillary venom you want to spew, have at it. [The Russia narrative gets weaker and weaker as time passes, yet looks worse and worse for the left.]

My opinion on this thread has been as follows:

- Unidentified Federal Troops on the streets of Portland = BAD (I would think small government guys that litter this forum would have thought so too).  [Mayors engaged in complete dereliction of duty = BAD.  Uncontrolled masked thugs running rampant in out cities = BAD]

- You decided to move to Russia, okay, based on the findings of the Mueller Report, the investigation was warranted. It uncovered, at best, very shady behavior, at worst it was conspiracy to manipulate an election with help from a foreign government (there was not a lack of evidence, simply "not enough" to bring charges - which is an important distinction) [See above. Personal opinion? I think there are leftists and deep staters negotiating to stay out of jail.]

- The findings regarding hacks by Russian intelligence and funneling hacked info to Trump via Stone and Wikileaks is concerning and, to me, something that encroaches very close to criminal conduct.

Anything else is you guys riffing offroad for whatever reason, which I don't care to indulge in. Hate on Hillary or..."the left" (whichever unspecified people you want to blanket refer to) as much as you want...not really of interest to me.

13 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

That's a lot of changing of the subject ..

My opinion on this ...

(there was not a lack of evidence, simply "not enough" to bring charges - which is an important distinction)

- The findings

...not really of interest to me.

giphy.gif

Yes ...the ACTUAL 'findings'

C'mon man...say it with everyone at once...

it's only two whole 'tidy' words...

giphy.gif

Clue: starts with the word  "No.....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Troll said:

Yes ...the ACTUAL 'findings'

C'mon man...say it with everyone at once...

it's only two whole 'tidy' words...

You seem to think I'm bothered by the existence of Trump just because I think he's a bad President and overall asshole.

Sorry to disappoint you, I'm not one of those that loses sleep over him - I actually didn't have any hue issues with him until his abysmal handling of this virus that you think (insert whatever insane opinion I'm sure you have about it).

In the eyes of the law and to Robert Mueller, sure, doesn't appear there was enough evidence to bring charges of conspiracy. (Though it does seem as if Mueller would have indicted him for Obstruction if he felt he could indict a sitting President; which he deemed he could not do at that time).

Sorry to ruin your narrative Lurch, Trump just doesn't bug me the way you seem to think he does. He'll be out in a few months or a few years, the damage he's doing will eventually be undone. Keep assuming whatever you want, Lurch.

4 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

You seem to think I'm bothered by the existence of Trump just because I think he's a bad President and overall asshole.

Sorry to disappoint you, I'm not one of those that loses sleep over him -

giphy.gif

I actually didn't have any hue issues with him until his abysmal handling of this virus that you think (insert whatever insane opinion I'm sure you have about it).

In the eyes of the law and to Robert Mueller, sure, doesn't appear there was enough evidence to bring charges of conspiracy. (Though it does seem as if Mueller would have indicted him for Obstruction if he felt he could indict a sitting President; which he deemed he could not do at that time).

Sorry to ruin your narrative Lurch, Trump just doesn't bug me the way you seem to think he does. He'll be out in a few months or a few years, the damage he's doing will eventually be undone. Keep assuming whatever you want, Lurch.

Not talking about T ...

which you appear to be so 'not bothered by'...🤣

Talking about your beloved 'investigation'....

and ...you know...the "FINDINGS" 👍

What where they again ?

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, concha said:

That's all anecdotal to you conch.

The ultimate findings of the Russia Investigation by Mueller are not in dispute by anyone except for people such as yourself (incredibly slanted to one direction). His goons did a lot of shady shit, Russia seemingly assisted, it was relayed to Trump, he enjoyed using it - it probably helped to at least make Hillary more hated to those on the fence about her.

I don't see this "getting worse for the left," thing you're describing, if that was the case Democrats wouldn't be poised to gain a few Senate seats and hold the majority in the House, and lean likely to take the Presidency. I've seen no arrests of "the left" for this investigation, and the only people that had their careers affected were people Trump deemed enemies anyway (I'm sure a few would've been demoted or even fired but no way of knowing).

- I agree, a lot of mayors should have flooded the streets with the police. But that doesn't mean I agree with unidentified, combat gear'd up Federal Troops being put on the streets. You're supposedly a small government conservative and I've noticed you're dodging giving your opinion as much as possible. It's a police issue, not a military or secret police (no name Fed. Troops) issue. Conch, they literally teargassed a group of peacefully protesting moms...these guys are poorly trained and overly equipped, aside from the shadow police/military opp they're running being enough of a red flag, the fact they seem to be poorly trained can't end up good the longer they're on the streets.

The rest is just some paranoia on your part. "The left" (I honestly don't have a clue who you're specifically referring to as you're painting with a considerably broad brush) is always going to be the scary monster for you; you're sounding a bit conspiratorial with them making deals for their own freedom - if any legitimate information is produced that it's happening I'd like to read about it, though I doubt that's a reality right now. Trump is a vindictive person so I have no doubt he'll try to punish people he deems against him, whether any legit repercussions come in the manner you think, I don't see as likely or warranted.

5 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

That's all anecdotal to you conch.

The ultimate findings of the Russia Investigation by Mueller are not in dispute by anyone ...

Yes...we know....

so why are you trying to dispute them now?

Still waiting on you to be  'Tidy'.....but you have got just an aweful lot of typing there....

for two whole words 🤣

Cmon...what were the the "ACTUAL FINDINGS"? 👍

giphy.gif

BTW: you need more clues or something? 😝