2020 election based on likely voter polls only

HSFBfan

1 minute ago, Mag44 said:

Right.......😏😏😏😏and Denial is a river in Egypt...It going on ...Look in Paterson....Its going on...

What you fail to realize or are purposefully ignoring is that these are sacks are regular mail that happen to have some mail-in ballots in them.

Because, you know, these ballots are delivered by regular mail.

You and your crazed cohorts are stirring up hysteria with the intention of invalidating the election results.

Nothing more.

On 9/30/2020 at 10:07 PM, HSFBfan said:

The problem in philly has begun 

That a real dump...

14 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

SICK TO MY STOMACH' 

Joe Biden lied about my dad being drunk in crash that killed his wife and daughter… he’s got a nerve calling out Trump

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1563919/joe-biden-trump-delaware-crash-drunk-neilia/?utm_campaign=sunusnewsfacebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1602086679

Just one example of the lying,egregious,abberent evil of Biden and the Democrat Marxist Evil Empire......Trump wins..

Just now, Mag44 said:

Another example of Democrat city that is an "Evil enclave of secular progressives and Govt beholden low information types...

Only when they are tired of the government holding them down and destroying their cities will be they be willing to break their chains 

• Like 1

Unidentified mailers with absentee ballot request forms appear in Goffstown, Kingston

https://www.unionleader.com/news/politics/voters/unidentified-mailers-with-absentee-ballot-request-forms-appear-in-goffstown-kingston/article_7379c4b3-dfb2-5d57-b58a-3fd392303999.html?block_id=664693

Postmarked from Kearny NJ. Postal Carrier was just locked up in NJ. Ohh the connections 

18 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

So I’m posting live now from my United flight to DFW. They’re offering 100 Dish Network channels during the flight. 98 channels are working perfectly. Guess which two are “temporarily unavailable due to aircraft movement?” 

Your faves? OANN and RT? Use wifi and go on your backup QAnon.

bgw