2020 election based on likely voter polls only

HSFBfan

On 7/26/2020 at 10:01 AM, Troll said:

Quick question...So exactly WHY should "black colleges" be handed abnormal funds due to 'historical skin color' ???...

That doesn't sound racist to you, or something that increases and strengthens the divide ?

Skin color groupings and separate treatment...

This is what you endorse?

Do Black Colleges accepth White aapplicants?

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

And nobody cares since it doesn't matter

6 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

I think we can all stipulate that Biden will likely win the popular vote. 🤷‍♂️

Calling my shot. Trump is going to win the pop.vote as well...not that bit matters as mentioned. But it will be a strong statement. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Calling my shot. Trump is going to win the pop.vote as well...not that bit matters as mentioned. But it will be a strong statement. 

I highly doubt he wins the pop vote. 

But as long as he wins the EC were good. 

Otherwise start looking for another country to go. Poland I heard is strong

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

Clinton had a 10 point lead in October 2016 in this poll

I love political analysis from dopes like Bormio.

For instance:

On 6/30/2018 at 11:05 PM, Bormio said:

Recent Reuters poll showed % of millennials identifying with Democrats falling from 55 to 46% while GOP % stable at 27%.  White millennials are even at 39% each.  In 2016, Democrats had a 14% margin with white millennials.  One of the pillars of the donkey coalition may be cracking, if not crumbling.

Oh no! A poll in the Summer of 2018 showed only 46% of millenials supporting the Democrats. I wonder what happened in the election that Fall! Must have been ugly for the Democrats, right?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/940411/2018-midterm-election-exit-polls-votes-by-age/

Capture5.PNG.ff442251f10e94d68fc6273a78170bb8.PNG

Democrats won the partial millennial age group (30-39) by 22 points and the full millennial age group (25-29) by 33 points.

"The pillar of their coalition is crumbling!"

They won a bigger margin of their vote just 5 months after he made this claim than they did in 2016.

😄

Not to be outdone by his previous claims, Bormio doubled down earlier this year. Despite being completely wrong in 2018, he came back for more wishful thinking.

On 5/4/2020 at 8:37 PM, Bormio said:

Survey from Harvard Kennedy school of government shows Biden’s favorable/unfavorable at 34/47 among voters 18-29.  More young voters have a very favorable view of Trump than Biden.  Combine that with softness with Latinos and maybe even some Sanders voters and tell me how Biden wins.  He needs more than African Americans and women.  If Trump comes even close to splitting the youth vote ... I just don’t think Biden can overcome that.  Registered voter polls are very capable of being misleading. It is about who actually votes.

Unfortunately, Hillary Clinton had an even lower favorable rating among youth voters and yet still won that age group by 19 points over Trump.

👇

On 5/5/2020 at 11:20 AM, The Guru said:

In July 2016, Hillary Clinton's favorable rating among 18-29s was 31%

Hillary Clinton's Continuing Youth Problem

She got 55% of the 18-29 vote and beat Trump by 19 points in that age group.

How Groups Voted in 2016

@Bormio, go back to mistakenly sticking syringes up people's asses.

💩

🤷‍♂️

😄

"If Trump (insert ridiculous claim) then tell me how Biden wins!"