2020 election based on likely voter polls only

HSFBfan

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Bormio said:

Not much noise about WaPo polls in Az and Fla today.  If Trump is leading by 4 in Florida he is not 5 behind nationally 

@Bormio again not linking anything and again making ridiculous leaps from his unlinked sources.

There were 4 likely voter polls from Florida that came out today. Bormio only talks about the one that had Trump +4. I wonder what the other ones had?

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/florida/

Capture5.thumb.PNG.505b44dc479732a15dcfb7e821cf029c.PNG

If Bormio had a brain then he would not be brain dead.

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, in your neck of the woods.... next to trailers, stills and meth labs on wheels.... Buick’s maybe? IDK. 

bgw

Good God, stretch. Not sure wtf you’re babbling about. Whatever. You’re losing your mojo big time. But FYI I’m driving around in my Bimmer looking at a bunch of hot fucking coeds in downtown Knoxville at the moment (actually just stopped in to a tequila bar to have a sip). Can’t be too creepy though, 🤣...unlike your boy Biden is every minute of every day. You understand that I’m sure. But in your woke world, pedophila is A 👌 

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Good God, stretch. Not sure wtf you’re babbling about. Whatever. You’re losing your mojo big time. But FYI I’m driving around in my Bimmer looking at a bunch of hot fucking coeds in downtown Knoxville at the moment (actually just stopped in to a tequila bar to have a sip). Can’t be too creepy though, 🤣...unlike your boy Biden is every minute of every day. You understand that I’m sure. But in your woke world, pedophila is A 👌 

Hey now, Jeffrey had Trumpy on tape doing a 15 year old....

Slow your roll there...

bgw

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Looking is about all your gonna do with those crack hoes.....

bgw

Senate report slams Bidens for conflicts of interest, flags possible criminal activity

Hunter Biden's efforts to cash in on foreign business deals during his father's vice presidency raised alarm among U.S. government officials, who perceived an ethical conflict of interest and flagged concerns about possible criminal activity ranging from bribery to sex trafficking 

Perhaps the most explosive revelation was that the U.S. Treasury Department flagged payments collected overseas by Hunter Biden and business partner Devon Archer for possible illicit activities.

The report, citing U.S. government records, also raised concerns about possible ties to sex and human trafficking rings. "Hunter Biden paid nonresident women who were nationals of Russia or other Eastern European countries and who appear to be linked to an Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring," the report said.

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/senate-report-slams-bidens-conflicts-interest-flags

12 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Senate report slams Bidens for conflicts of interest, flags possible criminal activity

Hunter Biden's efforts to cash in on foreign business deals during his father's vice presidency raised alarm among U.S. government officials, who perceived an ethical conflict of interest and flagged concerns about possible criminal activity ranging from bribery to sex trafficking 

Perhaps the most explosive revelation was that the U.S. Treasury Department flagged payments collected overseas by Hunter Biden and business partner Devon Archer for possible illicit activities.

The report, citing U.S. government records, also raised concerns about possible ties to sex and human trafficking rings. "Hunter Biden paid nonresident women who were nationals of Russia or other Eastern European countries and who appear to be linked to an Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring," the report said.

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/senate-report-slams-bidens-conflicts-interest-flags

You mean this Republican report that found no wrongdoing?

Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Biden

But an 87-page report summing up the findings, released jointly on Wednesday by the Senate Homeland Security and Finance Committees, contained no evidence that the elder Mr. Biden improperly manipulated American policy toward Ukraine or committed any other misdeed. In fact, investigators heard witness testimony that rebutted those charges.

😄

• Haha 1

Here are ALL of the states which had unemployment rates above 10 percent in the government’s August state-by-state report released on Friday:

CA – 11.4 pct.
HI – 12.5 pct.
IL – 11.0 pct.
MA – 11.3 pct.
NJ – 10.9 pct.
NM – 11.3 pct.
NV – 13.2 pct.
NY – 12.5 pct.
PA – 10.3 pct.
RI – 12.8 pct.

16 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Bormio is a dumbass who routinely bungles making reasonable interpretations of polls.

"Reasonable interpretation of polls".....

hmmm....

Like yeah....

doesn't everyone already know that you are the bestest

at

giphy.gif

😝

• Haha 1