2020 election based on likely voter polls only

HSFBfan

On 9/24/2020 at 12:27 PM, Bormio said:

Politico with more whining today about how new GOP voter registration in Florida is outpacing the Democrats. Also how Florida Democrats are complaining about how Biden is blowing the state.  But believe those Biden +3 polls - not like Florida polling generally shorts the GOP.  Ask Gov. Gillam

Personally I have Trump +2 in Central Florida. I've been counting Trump/Biden signs. Since I travel a lot I decided to do a poll where you don't call a certain area of a city, I drive through them and count the signs. About the only place I have not been into so far is the Tampa area. From Vero Beach to Daytona and across the state to Polk county. 

On 9/24/2020 at 12:27 PM, Bormio said:

Politico with more whining today about how new GOP voter registration in Florida is outpacing the Democrats. Also how Florida Democrats are complaining about how Biden is blowing the state.  But believe those Biden +3 polls - not like Florida polling generally shorts the GOP.  Ask Gov. Gillam

Well, the blue hairs are watching Fox and their nest egg....

The elderly don't give two shits about the long game with one foot on a banana peel and the other in a grave.

No real surprise there.

bgw

7 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Personally I have Trump +2 in Central Florida. I've been counting Trump/Biden signs. Since I travel a lot I decided to do a poll where you don't call a certain area of a city, I drive through them and count the signs. About the only place I have not been into so far is the Tampa area. From Vero Beach to Daytona and across the state to Polk county. 

I think you forgot a place.

In Orange County (Orlando), Democrats outnumber Republicans in registration 367k to 218k.

Only somebody with early onset dementia would forget a massive city like Orlando being in Central FL.

- If you want to say he's up whatever in Brevard then you'd have a point. Brevard being a county with 197k registered Republicans and only 137k registered Democrats.

On 9/26/2020 at 3:31 PM, HSFBfan said:

Temporary contractor 'threw Trump ballots in the TRASH': Pennsylvania officials reveal mail sorter was fired after incident the president said is proof of mail-in voting fraud 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8775593/Temporary-contractor-threw-Trump-ballots-trash-Pennsylvania-county-officials.html

9 ballots. NINE.

And it obviously wasn't fraud. It was improper training and failure to recognize the difference between a ballot return envelope and a ballot request envelope.

And you all went nuts over that for a week.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

John James is tied in his race for the senate seat in michigan

Since Sept. 20th there's been 9 polls of the MI Senate race.

Excluding the tie, the other 8 all have Peters ahead by 2-8 points.

The tied poll...of course, Trafalgar, the poll that weights about 2% - 2.5% extra to the Republican candidate.

I'll give you some credit, for being such a bleak hole of despair - you find silver linings in some tiny little cracks.

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

In Orange County (Orlando), Democrats outnumber Republicans in registration 367k to 218k.

Only somebody with early onset dementia would forget a massive city like Orlando being in Central FL.

- If you want to say he's up whatever in Brevard then you'd have a point. Brevard being a county with 197k registered Republicans and only 137k registered Democrats.

he said he was counting signs not registrations....

your comments don't disprove anything

but they do make HIS comments even more pertinent 👍

...and stop talking about biddy's dementia like that 🤣

43 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

9 ballots. NINE.

And it obviously wasn't fraud. It was improper training and failure to recognize the difference between a ballot return envelope and a ballot request envelope

DOES   '9'   COUNT AS more or less...................

you know...

Than the number of armed felons committing crimes, that happen to be shot by police, while fighting with them ???

46 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

And you all went nuts over that for a week.

giphy.gif

42 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Since Sept. 20th there's been 9 polls of the MI Senate race.

Excluding the tie, the other 8 all have Peters ahead by 2-8 points.

The tied poll...of course, Trafalgar, the poll that weights about 2% - 2.5% extra to the Republican candidate.

I'll give you some credit, for being such a bleak hole of despair - you find silver linings in some tiny little cracks.

giphy.gif

• Confused 1