Civil War Is Coming

Texasball

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

No u have American terrorists terrorizing american citizen. We have the government locking up criminals and i applaud them everyday 

Chinese illegals are taking advantage of a broken system putting more people into this country. Something I am against 

First it was the Mexicans and now the Chinese? 

What's next the Swedish? The Norwegians? 

Oh wait... 

The truth is what's going is it's a combined effort of Negative things from AMERICAN leaders... When is the last time our country was so unstable? 

Obama? Don't lie... It wasn't nearly this bad... 

G.W Bush Jr?  Granted I was a kid during his tenure but I don't remember it being as bad as this... 

Trump and his staff are just rich idiots... He's an enabler for idiocy... 

Betsy Devo's? Rich Idiot... 

Stephen Miller? Do I even need to say it? 

General Barr? Man's fucking hilarious... 

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Oh wait... 

The truth is what's going is it's a combined effort of Negative things from AMERICAN leaders... When is the last time our country was so unstable? 

G.W Bush Jr?  Granted I was a kid during his tenure but I don't remember it being as bad as this... 

It was horrible under obama. It was nearly equally as bad under Bush JR high gas prices and such but due to 9/11 the country was together 

its been the chinese and the central American countries into South America for years. 

Even the NYT reported on the issue. Its not good. 

17 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Chinese workers were the ones that built the railroad that set the foundation for American transportation. Without them, we'd be nowhere.

Because they were cheap labor. We still do the same today. Anybody willing to work for cheap labor companies use 

11 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Oh wait... 

You know who's worse? Kelly Loeffler from Georgia. Even Republicans hate her.

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Because they were cheap labor. We still do the same today. Anybody willing to work for cheap labor companies use 

Why is it so hard to just work hard and get a job instead of sitting back and complaining that others are taking "your" job? It's not written in stone that that job is reserved for you only.

Just now, ngdawg said:

Why is it so hard to just work hard and get a job instead of sitting back and complaining that others are taking "your" job? It's not written in stone that that job is reserved for you only.

Because no matter how hard I work they are willing to work for low wages keeping down wages. Why should companies pay more when they are willing to work for nothing

Imagine if landscapers had no way of hiring central american personnel for 10 dollars an hour and have to hire american kids for 20 or more dollars an hour when they come out of college. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Psst... Here's a secret... 

Most companies still use immigrants for cheap labor because they're cheaper... Most of them are willing to work for less than the average American citizen... 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Because no matter how hard I work they are willing to work for low wages keeping down wages. Why should companies pay more when they are willing to work for nothing

Imagine if landscapers had no way of hiring central american personnel for 10 dollars an hour and have to hire american kids for 20 or more dollars an hour when they come out of college. 

It's only that way for a couple industries. But we can't eliminate immigrants as a whole because they simply do your job better and cheaper.

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Yes we can. And youll see wages go up because believe it or not we can do it just as well as they can 

We can't eliminate immigrants. This country will fall apart. And that's something I'm willing to put my money on (if I had any lol).

Just now, ngdawg said:

We can't eliminate immigrants. This country will fall apart. And that's something I'm willing to put my money on (if I had any lol).

It would be just fine. You cut immigration. Cut social nets and you'll see people work or starve its clearly that simple 

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

It would be just fine. You cut immigration. Cut social nets and you'll see people work or starve its clearly that simple 

"cut immigration"- so you wanna go work in all these fields? You wanna do what the immagrants do for their pay? 

"cut the social nets"- Great so Health Insurance which is already ridiculous can get even more ridiculous... People who need help with it can no longer get it.... 

It's not as simple as you want it to be... 

Some people work their ass off,Pay their taxes and still need help... 

Especially now when some people can't work 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

"cut immigration"- so you wanna go work in all these fields? You wanna do what the immagrants do for their pay? 

"cut the social nets"- Great so Health Insurance which is already ridiculous can get even more ridiculous... People who need help with it can no longer get it.... 

It's not as simple as you want it to be... 

Some people work their ass off,Pay their taxes and still need help... 

Especially now when some people can't work 

I agree right now people need help as these are not ordinary time and I'm actually behind the 2000 a month that was proposed for people since you never know if you have a job each day with the govenors changing their mind daily 

Healthcare is not and never was a right in this country but if your interested trump is going after big pharma to lower drug prices. Im guessing he will be attacked on that 

Again i believe in the go to work or starve mentality. Im sorry but hand outs can't be accepted. Its costing the country a fortune. 

And one of the reason NY and CA are broke is because people live entirely too long collecting pensions for 40 plus years

18 hours ago, concha said:

You wouldn't have found me on either side of that.

BLM isn't about black lives. We see this confirmed every day. It's a neo-Marxist front.

But I'm also not standing with a bunch of asshats waving rebel flags and showing zero sympathy nor empathy for folks who can rightly state that it is an offensive and hurtful symbol to them.  Just because you CAN do something does not mean you SHOULD do something.

I agree with this.  

However, coming into communities protesting with guns strapped on will never be good in small town rural Texas or or anywhere in the south.

I do question the empathy one should have for someone who is offended by things that never happened to them personally.  Can't the same be said about the people who are offended by people kneeling or protesters that end up rioting destroying property.

Have you guys seen this?   Garrett Foster interview 10min before being shot in Austin Texas.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Texasball said:

I agree with this.  

However, coming into communities protesting with guns strapped on will never be good in small town rural Texas or or anywhere in the south.

I do question the empathy one should have for someone who is offended by things that never happened to them personally.  Can't the same be said about the people who are offended by people kneeling or protesters that end up rioting destroying property.

Have you guys seen this?   Garrett Foster interview 10min before being shot in Austin Texas.

I think blacks in this country have a similar reason to feel negatively toward the rebel flag as a Jew might toward a swastika.  There is slavery and a high body count associated with each.

7 minutes ago, Texasball said:

I agree with this.  

Dead man walking 

Rioters have destroyed any chance of peaceful protesting.  

I don't mind protesting -  However, it should be against the law for protesters to block off streets and highways.  You can't call it peaceful protesting when you have guns around.

Older men will shoot your ass dead before you blink eye if you even approach them with AK 47 especially when they feel threatened by the mob of people.

I nearly went to the farmers market in Weatherford on Saturday to pick up some Pecos Cantaloupes - I would have drove up in the middle of that shit...I didn't even know that shit was going on.  IMO this proves that it is possible for people to drive into this BS by pure chance.  I keep 40 cal in my truck.  I would hate to shoot someone - pretty sure I would if I thought my life or property was in danger.  You swing baseball bat at my windows while I am in the truck - I will shoot to kill.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Texasball said:

I don't mind protesting -  However, it should be against the law for protesters to block off streets and highways.  You can't call it peaceful protesting when you have guns around.

Older men will shoot your ass dead before you blink eye if you even approach them with AK 47 especially when they feel threatened by the mob of people.

I nearly went to the farmers market in Weatherford on Saturday to pick up some Pecos Cantaloupes - I would have drove up in the middle of that shit...I didn't even know that shit was going on.  IMO this proves that it is possible for people to drive into this BS by pure chance.  I keep 40 cal in my truck.  I would hate to shoot someone - pretty sure I would if I thought my life or property was in danger.  You swing baseball bat at my windows while I am in the truck - I will shoot to kill.

As is your right 

3 minutes ago, Texasball said:

https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/27/the-media-is-hysterically-lying-about-trumps-alleged-fascism/

The Media Is Hysterically Lying About Trump’s Alleged Fascism

JULY 27, 2020 By David Marcus

“He’s a fascist!” Those well-worn words are back as the Trump administration deals with the lawless lack of order plaguing the streets of America’s cities. The gaslighting has been truly phenomenal.

Rioters in Portland, for example, have been setting fires and causing havoc for nearly two months. Less than two weeks ago federal officials moved in. Somehow, throwing basic math out the window, our progressive media concluded that the feds caused the riots weeks before they even arrived.

A gander around the media reveals without much effort an insane amount of teeth gnashing about a president who is acting entirely within the law to protect federal property and officers. This effort would be entirely unnecessary if the local officials actually, you know, did their job and restored some semblance of order.

Let’s take have a look. Here is Lawrence Tribe:

Daily kidnappings and killings? What on earth is this lunatic talking about? If he watched the widely available videos from Portland night in and night out what he would see is federal officers peacefully taking the fireworks, bricks and bottles fired at them and the lasers in their eyes from the “peaceful protestors.”

Now let’s have a look at the New Yorker which ran a piece laughably titled, “America is a Country Besieged By Its Own President.” Here’s a little sample, “Mercifully, Trump’s ‘law and order’ gambit hasn’t led to any fatalities yet, although Mayor Wheeler has warned, ‘My biggest fear is that somebody’s going to die.'”

Now, credit where credit is due, at least this hysterical read doesn’t lie about daily killings, but it does ignore that people have died during the riots, just not at the hands of police. They have died at the hands of the rioters.

The Boston Globe got in on the act with an article titled “Trump’s Portland Tactics are the Stuff we Decry in Other Countries.” Really? When have we ever decried a country stopping rioters from burning buildings? Is there even one example of this in the history of American journalism?

You know The Atlantic needed to weigh in. Anne Applebaum was game, with this gem of a sub-header. “The president is deploying the kind of performative authoritarianism that Vladimir Putin pioneered.” She writes, “Any rank amateur could have predicted that unprepared troops with guns would increase tension and prolong the crisis.”

Just a reminder, the “tension,” which is a nice way of saying arson, was going on well before the “troops” got there. Portland handled it by doing nothing. Perhaps Applebaum thinks that doing nothing would have eventually worked.

The paper of record in my childhood home played a hand in this ridiculous card game as The Philadelphia Inquirer ran Will Bunch’s column, “Trump’s made-for-TV fascism in Portland won’t get him reelected. It may get someone killed.”

Here’s a taste of this breathless master class in idiocy: “These hazy, tear-gas-soaked nights in the Pacific Northwest have been five years in the making — the inevitable climax of a storyline that began on a morning in June 2015, when Trump descended a gilded escalator to start building a movement of right-wing rabble with hate speech against Mexicans.” So it’s not just the federal officers that are the problem, or police brutality, its Trump’s very candidacy, I mean, why not just say it all started when Trump was born?

I won’t bore you with further examples but they are boundless. The fear mongering and lies are like a steady rain. Remember when we were told that these federal officers were not wearing badges and that was a lie? Remember when Susan Rice who might soon be running for Vice President promoted a false tweet suggesting these were mercenaries, not federal officers?

The Trump administration’s actions in Portland are a perfectly reasonable response to chaos in a city where local leadership refuses to lead. These are not secret police. Nobody is being “disappeared,” or “kidnapped.” What’s more, none of these very comfortable journalists are under even the slightest bit of threat for their absurd lies about the federal efforts. They fearfully claim that America is turning into Putin’s Russia, or East Germany, or Nazi Germany, without even thinking about the fact that in those places such journalism was dangerous, it could get you killed. Here it is about as dangerous as a newborn puppy.

None of these writers actually think that America is tumbling into fascism because it demonstrably isn’t. They just don’t like Donald Trump and don’t want him to be president. These writers who would never in a million years throw a Molotov cocktail at police to save America, but they give a pass to those who are because opposing Donald Trump and getting invited to progressive dinner parties matters more to them than cops being blinded or assaulted.

There is an all out war going on, but not in Portland, its going on in newsrooms across the country and it is a war on the truth. They are counting on the American people to be stupid enough to believe these lies. I am counting on the fact that they are wrong about that.

• Thanks 1