Civil War Is Coming

Texasball

13 minutes ago, concha said:

I think blacks in this country have a similar reason to feel negatively toward the rebel flag as a Jew might toward a swastika.  There is slavery and a high body count associated with each.

I agree and I don't own rebel flag or swastika nor would allow anyone in my family to have one.

This is letter "Robert E Lee" wrote to his his sister explaining why he resigned from the US Army.  Very misunderstood person is Robert E. Lee

Now we are in a state of war, which will yield to nothing. The whole South is in a state of revolution…and though I recognize no necessity for this state of things, and would have forborne and pleaded to the end for redress of grievances, real or supposed…I had to meet the question whether I should take part against my native state.

With all my devotion to the Union and the feeling of loyalty and duty of an American citizen, I have not been able to make up my mind to raise my hand against my relatives, my children, my home. I have, therefore, resigned my commission in the Army, and, save in defense of my native state, with the sincere hope that my poor services may never be needed, I hope I may never be called on to draw my sword.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Texasball said:

Actually we are already in it...It will get much worse!

It will get ugly probably pretty bloody if Trump wins the election in parts of the country.  

This is what just happened in my home town.  Trust me the war is coming!

I get dibs on the land walker...

walker-star-wars.jpg

• Haha 1

https://www.dailywire.com/news/armed-minneapolis-residents-are-patrolling-their-own-neighborhoods-as-city-moves-to-defund-police?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro&fbclid=IwAR2jx84Ey656nx2vcAJBmF-3aIl3vFXm9kcI5FO41o3b-_QZq4IIJJz01sg

Minneapolis residents have begun patrolling their own neighborhoods after violent crime across the city surged in the aftermath of George Floyd’s death in late May.

The patrols, some armed, are part of a largely grassroots efforts to protect neighborhoods, businesses, and residents from rioters and criminals. Some groups have constructed barriers at the entrance to their neighborhoods and control who can enter, according to The Wall Street Journal.

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/495986-us-race-civil-war/

American democracy is in peril. Russiagate, Stormy Daniels, a politically motivated impeachment… the repeated coups d'états to try to remove an elected president, all show that Democrats will stop at nothing to overthrow Trump.

The Democratic Party and its willing cabal of party activists will do anything in its power to get rid of Donald Trump. This cabal works hand in hand with their friends over at the fake news media who report that the widespread rioting, race wars, looting and arson are nothing more than “peaceful protests.” The stark choice on offer for the 2020 US Presidential election is a modified Trump or Biden’s unknown handlers. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

More about Robert E Lee 

Although history knows him mostly as “the Rebel General,” Lee was a disbeliever in slavery and secession and was devoutly attached to the republic that his father and kinsmen had helped bring into being. He was, moreover, very advanced in his rejection of war as a resolution of political conflicts—a fact that has been almost entirely ignored by posterity. As a U.S. Army colonel in Texas during the secession crises of late 1860, he wrote, “[If] strife and civil war are to take the place of brotherly love and kindness, I shall mourn for my country and for the welfare and progress of mankind.”

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Texasball said:

More about Robert E Lee 

Although history knows him mostly as “the Rebel General,” Lee was a disbeliever in slavery and secession and was devoutly attached to the republic that his father and kinsmen had helped bring into being. He was, moreover, very advanced in his rejection of war as a resolution of political conflicts—a fact that has been almost entirely ignored by posterity. As a U.S. Army colonel in Texas during the secession crises of late 1860, he wrote, “[If] strife and civil war are to take the place of brotherly love and kindness, I shall mourn for my country and for the welfare and progress of mankind.”

Didn't he free his slaves? 

He was also offered to be a general in the union army. 

2 hours ago, Texasball said:

I do question the empathy one should have for someone who is offended by things that never happened to them personally.

In one sentence you've explained what's wrong with our country.

Clowns like you only understand things that happened to you personally.

Everything else? 🤷‍♂️

Just now, The Guru said:

In one sentence you've explained what's wrong with our country.

Clowns like you only understand things that happened to you personally.

Everything else? 🤷‍♂️

And when nothing has happened to them, they just downplay the issue. Just because white privilege or whatever isn't a physical form doesn't mean it doesn't exist. That's just one example.

3 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

I like betsy just because she is willing to get kids out of the failing public school system and give parents a choice were to send kids 

I bet that you don't even know that your talking points are supposed to be about local control of schools.

Betsey DeVos has done as much about getting kids out of failing public schools as you have. Which is nothing at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

Rioters have destroyed any chance of peaceful protesting. 

They weren't the ones who called Colin Kaepernick a son of a bitch for kneeling silently.

The same losers who whined about that are whining now when some windows are broken and some businesses are burned.

You never cared about what they were protesting in the first place so you will deride whatever method they use.

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Imagine if landscapers had no way of hiring central american personnel for 10 dollars an hour and have to hire american kids for 20 or more dollars an hour when they come out of college. 

Landscaping isn't worth $20 an hour you dipshit.

I bet you've never read a medium length book in your entire life let alone a long one.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

They weren't the ones who called Colin Kaepernick a son of a bitch for kneeling silently.

The same losers who whined about that are whining now when some windows are broken and some businesses are burned.

You never cared about what they were protesting in the first place so you will deride whatever method they use.

This man spitting facts. Damn, son!

I agree and I don't own rebel flag or swastika nor would allow anyone in my family to have one.

This is letter "Robert E Lee" wrote to his his sister explaining why he resigned from the US Army.  Very misunderstood person is Robert E. Lee

Now we are in a state of war, which will yield to nothing. The whole South is in a state of revolution…and though I recognize no necessity for this state of things, and would have forborne and pleaded to the end for redress of grievances, real or supposed…I had to meet the question whether I should take part against my native state.

With all my devotion to the Union and the feeling of loyalty and duty of an American citizen, I have not been able to make up my mind to raise my hand against my relatives, my children, my home. I have, therefore, resigned my commission in the Army, and, save in defense of my native state, with the sincere hope that my poor services may never be needed, I hope I may never be called on to draw my sword.

An absolute great and honorable man 

I bet that you don't even know what you're talking points are supposed to be about local control of schools.

Betsey DeVos has done as much about getting kids out of failing public schools as you have. Which is nothing at all.

Does that clown EVER have anything to say that is NOT completely stupid?  If so I have not seen it.  

Btw, I haven't received my uniform for my side of the civil war yet.  You?  Not sure how this thing will work.  I guess you just start shooting and figure out who they voted for later.  Idk.

That this idea is a serious thing for some is a natural conclusion for all the anger for having won the Presidency in 16.  

Just now, The Guru said:

Landscaping isn't worth $20 an hour you dipshit.

I bet you've never read a medium length book in your entire life let alone a long one.

well ur wrong. They are paying experienced landscapers by me 20+ dollars an hour. 

Landscape supervisors by me are making 70000 plus with college education. Trust me if your a college educated landscaper you can make money but more american citizens if we can get rid of the immigrants can go into the field and work 

I don't mind protesting -  However, it should be against the law for protesters to block off streets and highways.  You can't call it peaceful protesting when you have guns around.

"I don't mind protesting they just shouldn't be allowed to do anything that I don't like or find offensive!"

🤡

Just now, HSFBfan said:

well ur wrong. They are paying experienced landscapers by me 20+ dollars an hour. 

Landscape supervisors by me are making 70000 plus with college education. Trust me if your a college educated landscaper you can make money but more american citizens if we can get rid of the immigrants can go into the field and work 

Getting rid of immigrants is not an option. What part of "they built this country" is tough to understand?

1 hour ago, concha said:

https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/27/the-media-is-hysterically-lying-about-trumps-alleged-fascism/

The Media Is Hysterically Lying About Trump’s Alleged Fascism

JULY 27, 2020 By David Marcus

“He’s a fascist!” Those well-worn words are back as the Trump administration deals with the lawless lack of order plaguing the streets of America’s cities. The gaslighting has been truly phenomenal.

Rioters in Portland, for example, have been setting fires and causing havoc for nearly two months. Less than two weeks ago federal officials moved in. Somehow, throwing basic math out the window, our progressive media concluded that the feds caused the riots weeks before they even arrived.

A gander around the media reveals without much effort an insane amount of teeth gnashing about a president who is acting entirely within the law to protect federal property and officers. This effort would be entirely unnecessary if the local officials actually, you know, did their job and restored some semblance of order.

Let’s take have a look. Here is Lawrence Tribe:

Daily kidnappings and killings? What on earth is this lunatic talking about? If he watched the widely available videos from Portland night in and night out what he would see is federal officers peacefully taking the fireworks, bricks and bottles fired at them and the lasers in their eyes from the “peaceful protestors.”

Now let’s have a look at the New Yorker which ran a piece laughably titled, “America is a Country Besieged By Its Own President.” Here’s a little sample, “Mercifully, Trump’s ‘law and order’ gambit hasn’t led to any fatalities yet, although Mayor Wheeler has warned, ‘My biggest fear is that somebody’s going to die.'”

Now, credit where credit is due, at least this hysterical read doesn’t lie about daily killings, but it does ignore that people have died during the riots, just not at the hands of police. They have died at the hands of the rioters.

The Boston Globe got in on the act with an article titled “Trump’s Portland Tactics are the Stuff we Decry in Other Countries.” Really? When have we ever decried a country stopping rioters from burning buildings? Is there even one example of this in the history of American journalism?

You know The Atlantic needed to weigh in. Anne Applebaum was game, with this gem of a sub-header. “The president is deploying the kind of performative authoritarianism that Vladimir Putin pioneered.” She writes, “Any rank amateur could have predicted that unprepared troops with guns would increase tension and prolong the crisis.”

Just a reminder, the “tension,” which is a nice way of saying arson, was going on well before the “troops” got there. Portland handled it by doing nothing. Perhaps Applebaum thinks that doing nothing would have eventually worked.

The paper of record in my childhood home played a hand in this ridiculous card game as The Philadelphia Inquirer ran Will Bunch’s column, “Trump’s made-for-TV fascism in Portland won’t get him reelected. It may get someone killed.”

Here’s a taste of this breathless master class in idiocy: “These hazy, tear-gas-soaked nights in the Pacific Northwest have been five years in the making — the inevitable climax of a storyline that began on a morning in June 2015, when Trump descended a gilded escalator to start building a movement of right-wing rabble with hate speech against Mexicans.” So it’s not just the federal officers that are the problem, or police brutality, its Trump’s very candidacy, I mean, why not just say it all started when Trump was born?

I won’t bore you with further examples but they are boundless. The fear mongering and lies are like a steady rain. Remember when we were told that these federal officers were not wearing badges and that was a lie? Remember when Susan Rice who might soon be running for Vice President promoted a false tweet suggesting these were mercenaries, not federal officers?

The Trump administration’s actions in Portland are a perfectly reasonable response to chaos in a city where local leadership refuses to lead. These are not secret police. Nobody is being “disappeared,” or “kidnapped.” What’s more, none of these very comfortable journalists are under even the slightest bit of threat for their absurd lies about the federal efforts. They fearfully claim that America is turning into Putin’s Russia, or East Germany, or Nazi Germany, without even thinking about the fact that in those places such journalism was dangerous, it could get you killed. Here it is about as dangerous as a newborn puppy.

None of these writers actually think that America is tumbling into fascism because it demonstrably isn’t. They just don’t like Donald Trump and don’t want him to be president. These writers who would never in a million years throw a Molotov cocktail at police to save America, but they give a pass to those who are because opposing Donald Trump and getting invited to progressive dinner parties matters more to them than cops being blinded or assaulted.

There is an all out war going on, but not in Portland, its going on in newsrooms across the country and it is a war on the truth. They are counting on the American people to be stupid enough to believe these lies. I am counting on the fact that they are wrong about that.

When looking for reasoned analysis I always go to the Federalist.

The guy tried to repeal the ACA but he's "going after big pharma" so apparently he's good on healthcare.

😄

hes trying to take down big pharma and they are pissed. They want big profits on your back for ur insurance and your meds. 

I want ACA gone. I want low drug prices so u can walk into your pharmacy and pay a reasonable price for your meds without giving it to huge profit making companies.

Companies can still make a profit and you can still get ur meds

Just now, HSFBfan said:

you can get rid of the illegal ones and than tighten up to make it harder for them to come 

But you're assuming that all illegal immigrants have ill intentions. That's not the case. They just want a better life for their family. Not everyone wants to blow up a building.

Ah, yes.

Totally misunderstood.

Except the fact that your narrative has been the predominant one told about Lee. He's actually been venerated too much and gets a huge pass as someone who was an inarguable traitor and killer of thousands of American soldiers.