Crazy Beruit Lebanon explosion 💥

imaGoodBoyNow

17 minutes ago, concha said:

I don't think a MOAB would even cause something close to that. It looks like the equivalent of multiple city blocks were just obliterated.

There were apparently two separate blasts. At least one was heard as far as 150 miles away.

VERY scary.

58 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

They are blaming it on fireworks 

I just don’t get how that cause a mushroom cloud and that blast radius nothing is surviving that within miles

you can definitely see the fireworks in the video tho 

16 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I just don’t get how that cause a mushroom cloud and that blast radius nothing is surviving that within miles

you can definitely see the fireworks in the video tho 

10 people are dead 

But this is the middle east I wouldn't take initial cause that serious 

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

All the firefighters that were extinguishing the initial fire before explosion are all presumed dead 

I still don't get how a mushroom cloud resulted. It just seemed like a large explosion. That white building getting wiped off the map was one of the scariest moments for me.

16 minutes ago, concha said:

Current theories include:

• Fireworks storehouse
  • Benzene tank
  • Hezbollah weapons storage

Did you see the clip posted (at :56)?

Looks like the blast occurred underground to the left foreground of the (short roof) building that 'flashed' just prior.  The concussion epicenter going off in the foreground, a split second later....

that's what is screwy....if it is not an 'impact' and subsequent explosion...

then whatever exploded by the building then set off whatever was underground to the left (foreground) of it...

🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, Troll said:

Did you see the clip posted (at :56)?

Looks like the blast occurred underground to the left foreground of the (short roof) building that 'flashed' just prior.  The concussion epicenter going off in the foreground, a split second later....

that's what is screwy....if it is not an 'impact' and subsequent explosion...

then whatever exploded by the building then set off whatever was underground to the left (foreground) of it...

🤷‍♂️

I would think something like a large tank of something like benzene would make sense.  The earlier, smaller events way well have been from small weapons or some kind of fireworks. I'd wager the large blast from a single source.  I don't think separate crates of fireworks or even Hezbollah weaponry would all go off simultaneously lie that.

But Israeli Mossad and special forces have been known to work magic...

6 minutes ago, concha said:

I would think something like a large tank of something like benzene would make sense.  The earlier, smaller events way well have been from small weapons or some kind of fireworks. I'd wager the large blast from a single source.  I don't think separate crates of fireworks or even Hezbollah weaponry would all go off simultaneously lie that.

But Israeli Mossad and special forces have been known to work magic...

There was an exploding fireball THEN the larger 'white bast' from underground...could have been tanks yes, but not sure if an LNG tanker could even pull off a blast like that....🤷‍♂️