For anyone that does yard work with their pickup truck!!

imaGoodBoyNow

5 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Or, if you have truck with balls....floor it.

Ain't nobody got time to churn ice cream.

bgw

Ya in theory this works but I’ve been kicked out of not 1 but 2 dump yards for brakes skidding and almost hitting a 18 wheeler and. Dumpster, slow and steady wins the race

im sure @Cossacks or @CCBlackhatter would appreciate this thread unlike some certain wolf on here

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Pretty cool device! I tend to let the dump trucks do the work, but this would come in handy for the smaller projects around the house.

It’s cheap and it actually works, the guy in video is soft , a lot easier and faster, once you put wd40 on the pulleys..

if I had big jobs I’d buy the snow dog dump insert for $4k but right now this little $40 conveyor system does the trick,, unloaded 2 tons of broken concrete , which would have took 2 hours and a broken back, took me about 10 mins and a sore forearm,

26D30E49-AEB9-4DF6-8912-8B4793112D1C.jpeg

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Would've been nice to have growing up... 

My uncle used to give us a shovel and bucket... 

He used to tell us "Better not scrape up my truck bed either" 

What, they’re called bed liners? Real easy fix. I think everyone has them 😂

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

What, they’re called bed liners? Real easy fix. I think everyone has them 😂

All he told us is you better not scratch up my Truck bed so we didn't...  

I fucking hated unloading gravel off his truck... 

We had the narrow black Bucket and a fuck ton of rocks to line the driveway... 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

All he told us is you better not scratch up my Truck bed so we didn't...  

I fucking hated unloading gravel off his truck... 

We had the narrow black Bucket and a fuck ton of rocks to line the driveway... 

Good work experience for you. And Tits lined up a house painter. So unfortunately the offer to paint my house for free is off the books.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

It’s cheap and it actually works, the guy in video is soft , a lot easier and faster, once you put wd40 on the pulleys..

if I had big jobs I’d buy the snow dog dump insert for $4k but right now this little $40 conveyor system does the trick,, unloaded 2 tons of broken concrete , which would have took 2 hours and a broken back, took me about 10 mins and a sore forearm,

26D30E49-AEB9-4DF6-8912-8B4793112D1C.jpeg

I actually read the reviews on those and they were all really good. Even the ones not from the HF site.

A weird tool I’ll use once for a project that I might throw a way down the road or some miscellaneous things HF is great. If it has a motor I avoid HF tools for sure. The exception is their 4 1/2” angle grinder for like 12 bucks. I got one that must be 8-9 years old I have beat the shit out of and still runs like a champ. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

I actually read the reviews on those and they were all really good. Even the ones not from the HF site.

A weird tool I’ll use once for a project that I might throw a way down the road or some miscellaneous things HF is great. If it has a motor I avoid HF tools for sure. The exception is their 4 1/2” angle grinder for like 12 bucks. I got one that must be 8-9 years old I have beat the shit out of and still runs like a champ. 

Lol HF equipment is Dogshit but you can’t beat their prices, and they gotta bunch of gadgets you didn’t even think you needed

and their warranties are amazing, I got this sprayer for my company, you can spray , water, chemicals, paint, anything it’s awesome and their warranty every 6 months I go in and say I get electrocuted when I turn on the machine sometimes, they immediately give me brand new machine no charge 

BD8C2227-488F-4916-AD5A-575DE3079349.png

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol HF equipment is Dogshit but you can’t beat their prices, and they gotta bunch of gadgets you didn’t even think you needed

and their warranties are amazing, I got this sprayer for my company, you can spray , water, chemicals, paint, anything it’s awesome and their warranty every 6 months I go in and say I get electrocuted when I turn on the machine sometimes, they immediately give me brand new machine no charge 

BD8C2227-488F-4916-AD5A-575DE3079349.png

I’m surprised they fall for that when you walk in and don’t question your motives 😂

159D914C-2F3B-4F33-B35A-928F35274348.jpeg

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, Cossacks said:

@imaGoodBoyNow fuck must be weekend furlough from San Quentin.  Harbor freight is damn packed 😂.

You should see when they have the outdoor sales in the Parking lot for all the extra inventory , it’s like 35 -65% off . Fist  fights between Contractors and EBay resellers, I usually post up next to  Burger  King next door And watch shit pop off

• Haha 1

On 8/8/2020 at 3:19 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

TRUTH !

Most of the stuff is priced so low,

if it lasts for the one job you need it

you got your moneys worth....

but Dogshit is being nice compared to having the same real tool in your hand 🙄

PS: Just don't know why I STILL have the need to buy most of their shit 🤷‍♂️ 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You should see when they have the outdoor sales in the Parking lot for all the extra inventory , it’s like 35 -65% off . Fist  fights between Contractors and EBay resellers, I usually post up next to  Burger  King next door And watch shit pop off

Oh I’ve been to the parking lot sale. I let the Star Wars bar / cantina scene play out early in the AM then go get my shit later in the day. I made the mistake of being there once for the opening. I usually go a few times a year for throw away shit (bought some disks for angle grinder today) but I always walk out feeling like I need to shower. I almost asked the guy in front of me what aisle did he got the tow straps he had hooked to his pants 😂.

0F8272D3-71AF-44D2-BAD0-6CA83DD0E3D4.jpeg

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Doesn’t matter, it gives you the suction cup stand to stick to dashboard or windshield 

Just drove one of these 2020 Sierra Denali’s  and also drove the SLT with the 3.0 liter V6 diesel which surprisingly wasn’t bad and the gas mileage is claimed to be in the 26-28 range.

4846D228-9B48-468B-9F3C-F65410102C46.jpeg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Just drove one of these 2020 Sierra Denali’s  and also drove the SLT with the 3.0 liter V6 diesel which surprisingly wasn’t bad and the gas mileage is claimed to be in the 26-28 range.

4846D228-9B48-468B-9F3C-F65410102C46.jpeg

Isn’t California passing a law soon all vehicles have to be electric in a few years 

im new school, if I’m spending that much dough I’m buying a ford Raptor 

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Isn’t California passing a law soon all vehicles have to be electric in a few years 

im new school, if I’m spending that much dough I’m buying a ford Raptor 

The push for EV cars is 2045, so add 20 years on top of that. Won’t happen in my lifetime. And as the technology gets better, I would not be opposed if they can make it work

My buddy has a Raptor, I don’t love it. Not the biggest Ford fan. Bur I really do you like the new two-door bronco that would be something I might look into down the road.