Are yall starting to get it now....

rockinl

10 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Absolutely 

You lack irony in such a way that your posts border on performance art.

Oprah has done so much for people that have so little, but she has a picture next to Weinstein and you sign off on whatever the point of that tweet is.

Meanwhile, you cheer on Trump, who had to fold his charity because it was a fraud, had to pay $25 million because his university was a fraud - and who would be disgusted by your broke and middle class self in every way while he hangs out with the people paying him $350,000 a year to be a part of his golf clubs.

You also disregard all the photos of Trump with Epstein and oh yea...

5e552ab8fee23d5c9824ad03?width=600&forma

You have your views man, all good, feel however you want about any subject.

But at least be consistent.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hadn’t done that in years, you mean filling the coolers for fishing?

bgw

LOL...Ironmam doesn't fish....she too busy being a cheerleader here and posting silly emojis...I fished a tournment last weekend and had a few in my cooler....😉

• Like 1

On 8/8/2020 at 12:08 PM, rockinl said:

Its all a big game of rich folks. We "working class" need to stop arguing about petty shit and join forces. And when I say working class, I mean ALL races. It will never be to benefit "us".

Image may contain: 5 people, text that says 'Dinesh D'Souza @DineshDSouza Oprah lectures poor white families about their privilege but then has no problem cozying up to rich white predators like Harvey Weinstein gettyimag 2:29 PM 06 Aug 20 Twitter for iPhone 7,272 Retweets 15.4K Likes 463 Quotes'

I was with you and in agreement 100%.  Then the meme through me off and didn't seem to have anything to do with the point I thought you were making.

But to your original point, it feels like the powers that be just threw out a bunch of shiny object to keep us distracted while the big con/heist is taking place right in front of us.  And I feel that they know it will not last for much longer and are squeezing the rest of the blood from the turnip.  

This is from the following article. https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ceos-are-paid-278-times-more-than-the-average-us-worker-2019-08-15

CEO pay has increased 1,008% between 1978 and 2018, while typical worker pay has edged up 12%.

I don't think it is deserved or earned to have pay increase to such an extent.  This is capitalism run amok.  CEO's use to get 20$ to every 1$ of the workers but now it is around 280$ to 1$.  If this get corrected like it should maybe people can get paid more so that missing 1 paycheck won't constitute a crisis.  This virus crisis is laying bare the unstable situation most people live with every day.  The crisis is also allowing us to fix and change things that no other event is our history has provided us.  I have no hope that we will seize the opportunity but it's there just the same.  All we need is the will to do so and act like adults.  

Just my 2 cents.

On 8/8/2020 at 3:08 PM, rockinl said:

Its all a big game of rich folks. We "working class" need to stop arguing about petty shit and join forces. And when I say working class, I mean ALL races. It will never be to benefit "us".

Image may contain: 5 people, text that says 'Dinesh D'Souza @DineshDSouza Oprah lectures poor white families about their privilege but then has no problem cozying up to rich white predators like Harvey Weinstein gettyimag 2:29 PM 06 Aug 20 Twitter for iPhone 7,272 Retweets 15.4K Likes 463 Quotes'

In the words of George Carlin its one big club and none of us are in it