OT: Bombshell! Trump asked Coats, US' top intel official to intervene with Comey

BigDrop

18 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Bro Russia has been long been meddling in our elections, this isn't anything new because of President Trump. Question were you this upset when the Obama Administration meddled in the Israel elections? Or do you just get upset when it happens to us?    

That makes it ok and we just let it go?  And while you and Repubs let that go, you give Americans a hard time for calling it out .  Give me a link on Obama.  Fu@;# Israel, they have nothing to do with Russia hacking.  Dont care about Bibi the POS.  I'm an American and my point is Russia and OUR democracy.  Are you upset about Israel and not us?  

9 minutes ago, Bormio said:

This statement is a steaming pile of innuendo topped by a dollop of unsubstantiated conjecture.  You do understand Trump has done business with Russia for years, and that our Russia policy is a major part of our foreign policy.  Why would we not meet with them?

You realize he's also said he's done no business there other then the beauty pageant and has no connections to Russia....what's the truth??...we need to know....and how and why did Russia get to the front of the line to meet with Donny?....there aren't our alley..in fact we knew there were accusations at the time they were tampering in our elections yet Session-Flynn-Jared and crew couldn't get enough of  Russia at the time!?..WHY?...a Russian banker?!..hum...

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

That makes it ok and we just let it go?  And while you and Repubs let that go, you give Americans a hard time for calling it out .  Give me a link on Obama.  Fu@;# Israel, they have nothing to do with Russia hacking.  Dont care about Bibi the POS.  I'm an American and my point is Russia and OUR democracy.  Are you upset about Israel and not us?  

No I am upset abt any other government trying to determine another nations elections. How many more links wd you like?

7 minutes ago, Bormio said:

This statement is a steaming pile of innuendo topped by a dollop of unsubstantiated conjecture.  You do understand Trump has done business with Russia for years, and that our Russia policy is a major part of our foreign policy.  Why would we not meet with them?

No reason not to meet them. Why do it in a sneaky way and want to do it at Russian embassy where it would be hidden from our own gov't?  Is that Reasonable? 

And why talk about lifting sanctions when they are actively interfering in our election?  A free pass is not in our near interest.  Would you have this position if the Repubs were hacked?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

^^..an automated one??...or do they have workers there...how does the future of that industry look?...promising?..

Jobs created by a "automated" coal plant

who builds and maintains the "coal robots"

who transports coal....trucks, trains......we can't telaport this stuff Scottie

how do the workers get to the coal plant, by cars, cars they couldn't afford when the plant closed

fuel, food, home improvements, etc.....

Thats how an "automated coal plant" help the community

Have at it Soul Glow......

The company I currently work for went automated as well. We make all types of lenses for glasses. Anyway 2 years ago we had 150 people working in the lab. After going automated we now have 430 people working 24/7 n the lab. Someone has to maintain those robots, and this needs to be done 24/7.

12 minutes ago, Zipcep said:

Jobs created by a "automated" coal plant

who builds and maintains the "coal robots"

who transports coal....trucks, trains......we can't telaport this stuff Scottie

how do the workers get to the coal plant, by cars, cars they couldn't afford when the plant closed

fuel, food, home improvements, etc.....

Thats how an "automated coal plant" help the community

Have at it Soul Glow......

Coal is a curse word to the lefties. 

23 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

The company I currently work for went automated as well. We make all types of lenses for glasses. Anyway 2 years ago we had 150 people working in the lab. After going automated we now have 430 people working 24/7 n the lab. Someone has to maintain those robots, and this needs to be done 24/7.

That's awesome.  It does seem the company didn't get the ROI it must have hoped for.  Did production increase by a lot? Anyway, good for you and the workers and company.