OT: Bombshell! Trump asked Coats, US' top intel official to intervene with Comey

BigDrop

12 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

But the FBI is in disarray... don't you agree? They have not convicted anyone tied to Clinton or Trump and several important people around Clinton have died under questionable circumstances. What ever came of the FBI investigation into those deaths... Nothing to see there folks, just politics as usual. Now move along. Ben Gazi, remember him? What do you mean it was a place where 4 Americans died trying to protect an Ambassador? Clinton's server... nothing to see here folks... 

Yea, the FBI is on top of it. Try running your business like the FBI solves political cases. Maybe move your office to a tramac...

We are being sold a bunch of Crock in a gunny sack.

...you're right..we didn't investigate Ben or her e-mails enough...we should re-open hearings on both!..more money-time-effort to distract from what's happening now?.....I'm not being sold anything...Do I think the FBI is in disarray?...no...and never has been.

In fact when you have a guy like Comey how is hated by the left and right it tells you he's doing something right IMO....

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...you're right..we didn't investigate Ben or her e-mails enough...we should re-open hearings on both!..more money-time-effort to distract from what's happening now?.....I'm not being sold anything...Do I think the FBI is in disarray?...no...and never has been.

In fact when you have a guy like Comey how is hated by the left and right it tells you he's doing something right IMO....

full blown reject this morning...go slap yourself again.

11 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Go away you racist low life pig.

The entire WORLD saw our President called a lying SOB yesterday.....I think I can handle the pressure of being called a racist pig by some little illiterate punk on a homer football  forum that 33 people post on.

Hope that cheers you up, jaws!

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

The entire WORLD saw our President called a lying SOB yesterday.....I think I can handle the pressure of being called a racist pig by some little illiterate punk on a homer football  forum that 33 people post on.

Hope that cheers you up, jaws!

Woke up this morning and saw Trump was still the President. Looks like the impeachment hearing didn't go as planned huh racist?

The Dems are counting heavily on Jon Ossoff winning in the Georgia 6th runoff. If he wins then it will mean the end for Trump.

He's actually slightly ahead in the polls, which he should be frankly given the time and effort the Dems are putting into it.

He's raised $23 million (not a typo) for a House seat runoff. Incredible, mainly from huge amounts of donations from California, New York, Massachusetts.  At one point he actually had MORE donations from tiny Massachusetts than Georgia, LOL. The Dems are bombarding everyone here with calls and door-to-door harrassment.

8 minutes ago, concha said:

The Dems are counting heavily on Jon Ossoff winning in the Georgia 6th runoff. If he wins then it will mean the end for Trump.

He's actually slightly ahead in the polls, which he should be frankly given the time and effort the Dems are putting into it.

He's raised $23 million (not a typo) for a House seat runoff. Incredible, mainly from huge amounts of donations from California, New York, Massachusetts.  At one point he actually had MORE donations from tiny Massachusetts than Georgia, LOL. The Dems are bombarding everyone here with calls and door-to-door harrassment.

Please explain? If he wins it doesn't change the balance today at all. maybe 2018?

Just now, thc6795 said:

Please explain? If he wins it doesn't change the balance today at all. maybe 2018?

It will be seen as symbolic of rejection of Trump.

The left will portray it as a red district (it's actually purple if you go by Trump's 1% margin there) rejecting Trump and that it reflects the entire US of A.

If Hillary and Trump had spent Ossoff-level money in the presidential election, it would have equated to a roughly $15 billion election.

• Like 1

Concha was just spouting the liberal insanity.  This is about the 3rd or 4th House special election where they predicted "the end of Trump".  Yup, losing a 50/50 seat (Trump won the district by 1%) means his presidency is over.  The Left would do better if they at least made a head fake to stay in touch with reality.

29 minutes ago, concha said:

The dems are beyond desperate. 

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

Concha was just spouting the liberal insanity.  This is about the 3rd or 4th House special election where they predicted "the end of Trump".  Yup, losing a 50/50 seat (Trump won the district by 1%) means his presidency is over.  The Left would do better if they at least made a head fake to stay in touch with reality.

Maybe if the entire party wasn't made up of left wing commies they might actually get some votes. But as yesterday proved they keep going far left.

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

At the end of it, Osoff will have spent more than any House candidate in history.

If he loses... damn.

PS:  The number of campaign flyers, mailing, door knockers and calls I've gotten plugging Ossoff have been frigging unreal. Please make it end.

36 minutes ago, concha said:

..."door to door harassment"??!!....it's the purest form of democracy we can possible have IMO....someone knocking on your door and trying to sell their candidate to you...THAT'S BEAUTIFUL....it's what America is all about!

except when the people knocking aren't for your guy I guess?...then it's "harassment"..LOL...the class clown is back in school today!

18 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

I said 9 months ago Russia was fucking with this election.....you ignorant dumbasses laughed then like you are now.

You just freaking do NOT CARE!

Shame on you all.

That was my big take away too.  Some of them do not care and seem to hate liberal's more than a hostile country attacking our democracy.  Instead of focusing on Russia they focus on hating liberals, Obama, Hillary.  Never once heard any of these Repubs even mention Russia in a serious way. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

That was my big take away too.  Some of them do not care and seem to hate liberal's more than a hostile country attacking our democracy.  Instead of focusing on Russia they focus on hating liberals, Obama, Hillary.  Never once heard any of these Repubs even mention Russia in a serious way. 

So it was Russia that win the election for Trump. Or it was putting up the worst candidate in American political history. 

Here's a little reality check for today for the Trumpers out there...

• Marc Kasowitz, the president’s personal attorney, said Trump “never in form or substance directed or suggested” that Comey stop investigating former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. Comey testified that Trump asked him at a Feb. 14 meeting if “you can see your way clear … to letting Flynn go.” Comey said he took those words “as a direction” to drop the case.
  • Kasowitz accused Comey of being disingenuous about his motive for sharing a memo with the New York Times. Comey said he arranged to give the story to the paper after Trump tweeted about having “tapes” of their conversations. Kasowitz claimed the Times quoted from Comey’s “memos” before Trump’s tweet. In fact, the story about the Feb. 14 memo — the one Comey said he shared — appeared four days after the tweet.
  • Trump’s lawyer also wrongly claimed that Comey “admitted that he leaked to friends of his purported memos.” Comey admitted to giving one memo to one friend.
  • Kasowitz’s statement suggested that Comey had leaked a classified memo. But Comey said the memo he shared was written in a way so that it was unclassified.
  • Kasowitz said Comey “admitted that there is no evidence that a single vote changed as a result of any Russian interference.” To clarify: There is no evidence that Russians were successful in tampering with voting machines, but it is unknown whether or to what extent Russia’s influence campaign may have helped Trump win the election.

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

How about a "fair and balanced" view?....

Screen_Shot_2017-06-08_at_11.41.12_AM_rduejt

Fox News

FAIR & BALANCED

Even Fox News Thinks Comey Testimony ‘Very Damaging’ to Trump

“Not good stuff to have said on national television,” the network’s top “hard-news” anchor said of Comey’s accusations against Trump.

06.08.17 2:42 P

Screen_Shot_2017-06-08_at_11.41.12_AM_rduejt

Fox News

If President Donald Trump had been tuned in to Fox News immediately following former FBI Director James Comey’s Senate hearing on Thursday, he would not have heard the same type of staunch defense he has become used to receiving on shows like Fox & Friends and Hannity.  

Instead, Fox viewers were treated to a harsh assessment of the political fallout for the Trump administration by the network’s more serious news anchors Bret Baier and Chris Wallace.

Baier went first, unwilling to say definitely “who won the day,” but quick to call Comey’s opening statement “surprising” and “strong,” noting that “he took the gloves off right away” and “numerous times, essentially, directly calling President Trump a liar.”

At the same time, Baier called former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, not Trump, the day’s biggest “loser” because of the way Comey characterized her handling of the Hillary

“I think Jim Comey comes off as answering all questions pretty forthcoming,” Baier concluded.

Wallace, who hosts what is arguably Fox’s least biased news program on Sunday mornings, was even tougher in his assessment of the political ramifications Trump will face after today’s hearing.

On the one hand, Wallace said, “If I were Donald Trump's lawyer, I'd be pretty happy because repeatedly, and up to the day he was fired, Comey says there is no evidence that led to an investigation of Donald Trump. He was not under investigation and on the question of obstruction of justice, he said that's an open question that will have to be decided by the special counsel, Robert Mueller.”

But “politically,” Wallace added, “I thought it was very damaging to the president.”

“Repeatedly, James Comey called the president a liar, said that he lied about that the FBI was in disarray, that he defamed him and the FBI, said that the reason he kept those kinds of notes in the first place is that he thought this was the kind of man who would lie about those kinds of things,” he continued. “Not good stuff to have said on national television.”

Here is the clown that can't say one good word ever about Fox News and now he is quoting them as bible. You really have lost it georgie. And stop the bs that you are some middle of the road independent. You are nothing but a far left, liberal hack. 

• Like 1