OT: Bombshell! Trump asked Coats, US' top intel official to intervene with Comey

BigDrop

15 hours ago, DBP66 said:

..ok...what's the forecast for the coal industry?...bright future?...and "automated" coal mines are what the Trumpers and guys in W.V. voted for...jobs for machines and jobs for high-tech guys who can maintain the machines...I hope they are as happy as you are about jobs for machines...

..no response zipper?...maybe jobs for machines isn't what the coal miners voted for??....:$..moron.

7 hours ago, BigDrop said:

thc6795, please, please, sir:  I am not a Liberal!  There are some liberal principles that I believe in but over my lifetime I have probably tended to vote conservatively more often than not.  I have said this in several threads but if the choice was available I would have voted for John Kasich in the last election.  I also would have voted for Mitt Romney, John McCain, Lindsay Graham and a Democrat, Joe Biden.  I ended up voting for Hillary as much more of a vote against Trump than a vote for Hillary.  The television commentators that I like include David Gergen (who I like a lot), Gen. Barry McCaffrey, Lt. Gen. Mark Hertling and a whole host of others who are Republican and/or Conservative.

Did you vote for John McCain in 2008 or Romney in 2012?

13 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

80% of Trump's problems would quickly go away if he'd just learn to STFU, take the W and walk away.

He clearly won the day on Thursday...but his ego wouldn't let Comey's meaningless "lies" remark go without responding, so hence the saga drags on.

Lies are never meaningless. It's why King Orange has surrounded himself with lawyers his entire life, dave lee.

10 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

80% of Trump's problems would quickly go away if he'd just learn to STFU, take the W and walk away.

He clearly won the day on Thursday...but his ego wouldn't let Comey's meaningless "lies" remark go without responding, so hence the saga drags on.

This is true to some extent. However, it's debatable just how great the W was. I guess viewing it through the lens of, being prosecuted for something, it was a definite W. If we are viewing it through the lens of the president wanting it to be affirmed that he, personally, isn't under immediate investigation for collusion, it's a W. 

If we are talking about politically overall. yeah, not so much of a W. No? 

This is why he felt like he had to respond and, as you say, the saga drags on. Imo, he deserves every conspiracy theory out there dragging his ass down after proliferating the conspiracy theories that he has done himself, so, if I were on his side in all of his activities, I'd suck it up and get used to it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

This is true to some extent. However, it's debatable just how great the W was. I guess viewing it through the lens of, being prosecuted for something, it was a definite W. If we are viewing it through the lens of the president wanting it to be affirmed that he, personally, isn't under immediate investigation for collusion, it's a W. 

This is why he felt like he had to respond and, as you say, the saga drags on. Imo, he deserves every conspiracy theory out there dragging his ass down after proliferating the conspiracy theories that he has done himself, so, if I were on his side in all of his activities, I'd suck it up and get used to it. 

dave, just doesn't get it nor will he ever.

He's programmed to think his side "won" on everything.

Nothing new.

22 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Since the hearing was clearly framed by the press and Trump's opponents for a full week as the "gotcha" moment that was finally going to take him down, and that both events you mention would certainly occur, it's clearly a W.

Agreed, not so much. It was pretty much a wash. As I've said for weeks, it's clear the POTUS acted inappropriately, but everyone already knew that...they were hoping for more to be revealed. Hence the "watch parties" all over the country. So at the end of the day, we're left trying to spin a "disgruntled former employee" essentially calling his former boss names into a consolation prize.

Agree to an extent. Both his supporters and opponents need to "suck it up and get used to it," since this is how the next 4-8 years are going to go.

1. Trump says/does something stupid and/or inappropriate.

2. Trump's opponents lose their minds again, thinking "yes! This time we've finally got him," even though there's clearly no illegal activity going on...just the usual buffoonery.

3. Trump's hardcore supporters defend him, often to the point of defending the actual dumb behavior, which probably only encourages him further. Trump's opponents are once again left disappointed that there didn't end up being anything there that he can be impeached for.

4. Lather, rinse, repeat.

40 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

dave, always amuses himself.

#madlulz.

Indeed. Also pretty amusing that you just answered to the name Kleagle. xD

39 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Just for the record, dave.

Are you calling Comey a liar?

That's the only interesting thing you've said this morning.

Do tell.

Not even sure how you arrived at that. It's like you're trying to be dumber than usual on purpose.

Who's up for some racquetball?  xD

Just now, zulu1128 said:

Indeed. Also pretty amusing that you just answered to the name Kleagle. xD

Not even sure how you arrived at that. It's like you're trying to be dumber than usual on purpose.

Who's up for some racquetball?  xD

Poor, dave.

What else can you say about this guy too....

Ok.......you are amusing anyways. At least you think so.

On 6/10/2017 at 5:12 AM, DBP66 said:

..no response zipper?...maybe jobs for machines isn't what the coal miners voted for??....:$..moron.

sorry too busy living life to respond to your constant anti-Trump circle jerk.

I answered you earlier. Whats with the "moron" and silly emoji.....I thought you don't call people names ......hence the use "moron"

an absolute embarrassment to Don Bosco Prep....DBP66.....

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Zipcep said:

I answered you earlier. Whats with the "moron" and silly emoji.....I thought you don't call people names ......hence the use "moron"

Most understand he is not a true representation of Don Bosco Prep. He is still counting the days til President Trump's impeachment. Going to be a long count.

46 minutes ago, Zipcep said:

..sorry soul brother...and the guy who supports Donny is telling me I'm an embarrassment??  that's a good one!...you have a mirror handy zippy?..