OT: Bombshell! Trump asked Coats, US' top intel official to intervene with Comey

BigDrop

1 minute ago, NorCalRuss said:

Watched a segment on MNBC with a panel saying Trump still needs to be impeached for obstructing the Russian collusion case even though it looks like there was no collision. They were adamant  that he should be impeached for obstructing something that never happened! ???

frigging someones brain housing group needs adjustments made

Well Libs all in all this was a very uneventful day. I was so looking forward to shit hitting the fan or bombshell breaking news. You guys promised today was the day. Big let down fellas.

Maybe tonight President Trump will eat Russian caviar, drink French wine and have German chocolate cake. Im sure you will find breaking bombshell news somewhere in all that.  

28 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

yep Georgie boy real quite. Shit was suppose to hit the fan today. The Dems had already drafted up proposals for President Trumps impeachment. Nothing but a shit show today.

A national, no a worldwide disgrace by the liberals today.

19 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Watched a segment on MNBC with a panel saying Trump still needs to be impeached for obstructing the Russian collusion case even though it looks like there was no collision. They were adamant  that he should be impeached for obstructing something that never happened! ???

They are all sick bastards.

8 minutes ago, concha said:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/336871-cnn-issues-correction-after-comey-statement-contradicts-reporting

CNN issues correction after Comey statement contradicts reporting

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/comey-debunks-nyt-report-about-trump-campaign-having-repeated-contacts

Comey Debunks NYT Report About Trump Campaign Having Repeated Contacts With Russians

gay_dance.gif

Shit is hilarious CNN had to update the story 3 frigging times

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

There's our major difference. I don't care what the rest of the world thinks about us. It's about putting the USA first. #MAGA

at what expense is the question...it looks like we're paying too steep a price for the "America First" agenda IMO...we have lost most of our allies as a result of this policy...I hope it's worth it...

It use to be that all Americans were concerned about our international standing in the world...it's shame we lost our pride.....

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

at what expense is the question...it looks like we're paying too steep a price for the "America First" agenda IMO...we have lost most of our allies as a result of this policy...I hope it's worth it...

It use to be that all Americans were concerned about our international standing in the world...it's shame we lost out pride.....

It used to be that Dems care more about their country then they do their party...you're right it is a damn shame.

You ok georgie you're not your smug self this evening? Are you not amused maybe a little let down by todays shit hitting the fan?

13 minutes ago, concha said:

My heartfelt reaction to Chip And DBP today:

tenor.gif

as your boy is called out as a liar??....you're happy about that...proud?...today was a bad day for America no matter which side you're on...to have the President of the US called a liar under oath is not good in case you were wondering...O.o...but keep laughing.....he who laughs last...;)

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

as your boy is called out as a liar??....you're happy about that...proud?...today was a bad day for America no matter which side you're on...to have the President of the US called a liar under oath is not good in case you were wondering...O.o...but keep laughing.....he who laughs last...;)

Breaking news President Trump called a liar for the first time ever. In other news todays hearings on Obstruction of Justice and Collusion go absolutely no where . Dems still demanding impeachment...just because.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

Sorry georgie, your liberal dog and pony show proved nothing. I know you're really down in the dumps now so I won't abuse you any more. Take a valium with some whine and chill.

I'm down in the dumps?..LOL...your boy was called out as a liar today....a reason for you to be happy I guess??...this is the first inning of the game pal...If I were you I'd be real scared of what was said behind the closed doors today...;)

..meanwhile the circus rolls on....

17 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

In their demented minds they still think the russians hacked the election. DERANGED. 

the investigation is ON GOING....and it's a fact they hacked our election...take your head out from under that sand....more denial...more denial....keep it going!

29 minutes ago, concha said:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/336871-cnn-issues-correction-after-comey-statement-contradicts-reporting

CNN issues correction after Comey statement contradicts reporting

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/comey-debunks-nyt-report-about-trump-campaign-having-repeated-contacts

Comey Debunks NYT Report About Trump Campaign Having Repeated Contacts With Russians

gay_dance.gif

Won't be hearing about these changes on lot of news channels...

21 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

It use to be that all Americans were concerned about our international standing in the world...it's shame we lost our pride.....

What ally have we lost? 

52 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It must really suck to always be wrong. Maybe they'll stop listening to the MSM now. 

...who was wrong?...the former director of the FBI called you boy a liar today....and that makes him and you guys winners today?...today's hearing confirmed what everyone thought...Trump tried to use his power to get Flynn off the hook...why?...the guy who asked for immunity?...the puzzle is far from being put together...what was said behind the closed doors..hummm....

MSM isn't bad...unless you drank the Trump Kool-Aid...we need them today more than ever with this lying administration..If not for the MSM Flynn would still have a job...

5 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

What ally have we lost? 

...Mexico...Canada..Australia...to name a few...the NATO leaders had a good laugh when Donny showed up...you think they respect us now?...rely on us?...not according to Merkel...we're an international joke...the hearing today was shown worldwide...

15 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...Mexico...Canada..Australia...to name a few...the NATO leaders had a good laugh when Donny showed up...you think they respect us now?...rely on us?...not according to Merkel...we're an international joke...the hearing today was shown worldwide...

I was unaware we weren't allies with them anymore. Dunno if it matters either way. 

3 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Sorry if this has already been answered,

What Comey said is that he couldn't implicate Trump for obstruction or collusion. BUT, he is leaving it up to Muller to decide if there is more.

IMHO, the show will go on for at least another month or more, and unless the FBI can come up with some witness that will testify that Trump was obstructing or was in collusion then it will go away. If there is a witness, he is being kept secret for obvious reasons. 

I think ultimately, it's up to the committee that was asking the questions today to decide if what they heard amounted to obstruction. Mueller could uncover more stuff that could possibly add or subtract from the possible obstruction stuff. Like I said somewhere in here, I don't necessarily think he outright obstructed, but be damned if he wasn't incredibly close if not tap dancing on or smudging the line. 

It really doesn't matter what any of us think on the matter anyway. As suspected, the testimony is going to be interpreted by both sides differently. We have everything from republicans trying to play it off as the president didn't know the proper protocol so he was ignorant and should be forgiven, to democrats saying that he knew what he was doing was wrong or else he wouldn't have asked everyone else to leave. Sessions was the one that was supposed to step up and tell Trump no, but he's a yes man afraid for his status and position so he let the stuff happen. 

It truly could be viewed either way. Trump was slyly attempting to obstruct or he is a dumb ass like many of us think already. Gotta stop forgiving him for being a dumb ass soon.