OT: Bombshell! Trump asked Coats, US' top intel official to intervene with Comey

BigDrop

40 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Bro are you really disputing this?

Obama’s offensive against Netanyahu backfires - The .

I already told you I don't give a shit about that POS bibi.  He deserves so much more than he gets. He interfered and undermined Obama on several occassions.  With the help of Repubs no less.  So Bibi can kiss my ass And go fu@# himself.  Glad we got that cleared up. ?

4 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

That's awesome.  It does seem the company didn't get the ROI it must have hoped for.  Did production increase by a lot? Anyway, good for you and the workers and company.  

Yes our production increased by 110% the first yr. Then we went 24/7 now we are above 200%. Which is great for me because I run the collections department. We have a ton of business.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I already told you I don't give a shit about that POS bibi.  He deserves so much more than he gets. He interfered and undermined Obama on several occassions.  With the help of Repubs no less.  So Bibi can kiss my ass And go fu@# himself.  Glad we got that cleared up. ?

Bro so thinking like that, you would be fine with me or a Jew saying  I don't give a shit about that POS Clinton. She deserves so much more than she gets. She interfered and undermined America on several occasions. With the help of Dems no less.  So Killiar can kiss my ass And go fu@# herself.  Glad we got that cleared up. ?

Remember we are talking about influencing another nations elections not about how we feel about anyone.

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

No it is not.  Its just Trump hasn't got the memo that coal jobs are not coming back.  Correction.  Trump is lying to these people.

Actual coal jobs in the historic sense wont be back but the coal miners will be back working in the mines.

Just now, thc6795 said:

Bro so thinking like that, you would be fine with me or a Jew saying  I don't give a shit about that POS Clinton. She deserves so much more than she gets. She interfered and undermined America on several occasions. With the help of Dems no less.  So Killiar can kiss my ass And go fu@# herself.  Glad we got that cleared up. ?

Clinton is an American.  And I know how you feel about her and I don't really care about that.  Everyone has the right to feel anyway they want about anything they want.  I draw the line at the waters edge.  I'm kind of territorial about that kind of thing.  It surprised me when I found that so many of us Americans who do not feel the same way.  America then family and then maybe party.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

Clinton is an American.  And I know how you feel about her and I don't really care about that.  Everyone has the right to feel anyway they want about anything they want.  I draw the line at the waters edge.  I'm kind of territorial about that kind of thing.  It surprised me when I found that so many of us Americans who do not feel the same way.  America then family and then maybe party.  

I am never party I am God, Family, Corps, Country. With that said I still don't think any country has a right to interfere with any other nations elections period. I find it hypocritical when we get all upset about our countries elections being interfered with but don't give a damn that we have been doing this sort of thing for years.

Dershowitz makes an important point.  Overseeing the FBI is part of the President's constitutional authority.  Including FBI investigations!  He has the constitutional authority to direct the FBI as the elected President.  Exercising that authority can be wise or not - but it does NOT constitute obstruction of justice.  It is not a crime - it is within his rights.  We certainly never want a FBI director who does not answer to anyone.

God bless Rosie. She just donated 1000.00 to the gofundme acct for the traitor Reality Winner.  Only libs in America. Screaming about Russia doing this and doing that, yet will support an American spy who is leaking classified information. I would not be surprised if Big Drop and douchebagpuss66 think she is a Patriot as well.

50 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

No it is not.  Its just Trump hasn't got the memo that coal jobs are not coming back.  Correction.  Trump is lying to these people.

Trump lies. The only 2 words you guys know. But you never heard barry lie in 8 years. You people just don't get it but we'll keep winning while the left keeps losing.

46 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

So you are a Trumper? America 1st! Glad we cleared that up! 

2 hours ago, Zipcep said:

Jobs created by a "automated" coal plant

who builds and maintains the "coal robots"

who transports coal....trucks, trains......we can't telaport this stuff Scottie

how do the workers get to the coal plant, by cars, cars they couldn't afford when the plant closed

fuel, food, home improvements, etc.....

Thats how an "automated coal plant" help the community

Have at it Soul Glow......

..ok...what's the forecast for the coal industry?...bright future?...and "automated" coal mines are what the Trumpers and guys in W.V. voted for...jobs for machines and jobs for high-tech guys who can maintain the machines...I hope they are as happy as you are about jobs for machines...

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

..ok...what's the forecast for the coal industry?...bright future?...and "automated" coal mines are what the Trumpers and guys in W.V. voted for...jobs for machines and jobs for high-tech guys who can maintain the machines...I hope they are as happy as you are about jobs for machines as you are...

Yeah what's wrong with you Zip? You know the better plan is giving the guy who cant put mustard AND mayo on your burger $15.00 an hour

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Clinton is an American? That's up for debate in my book. Tell that to the family of the Benghazi 4.

10 hours ago, Bormio said:

Dershowitz makes an important point.  Overseeing the FBI is part of the President's constitutional authority.  Including FBI investigations!  He has the constitutional authority to direct the FBI as the elected President.  Exercising that authority can be wise or not - but it does NOT constitute obstruction of justice.  It is not a crime - it is within his rights.  We certainly never want a FBI director who does not answer to anyone.

What you say here, or Dershowitz says here is basically true. I think it's still important to say that the president can still be deemed guilty of obstruction. See Nixon and realize he was impeached for obstruction of the justice dept. that he was the executive officer of. 

If Trump wants to end the investigations by the FBI or Mueller either one, all he has to do is say it. Tinkering around and being coy and sly about it all is not the way to end the investigations. It is the way to try doing it without taking the political hits for it. Pretty much obstruction rather than just ending the investigations and taking the hits.

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

What you say here, or Dershowitz says here is basically true. I think it's still important to say that the president can still be deemed guilty of obstruction. See Nixon and realize he was impeached for obstruction of the justice dept. that he was the executive officer of. 

If Trump wants to end the investigations by the FBI or Mueller either one, all he has to do is say it. Tinkering around and being coy and sly about it all is not the way to end the investigations. It is the way to try doing it without taking the political hits for it. Pretty much obstruction rather than just ending the investigations and taking the hits.

He can be guilty of obstruction - for example by ordering others to lie or commit illegal acts - but not by using his authorized powers.  And he can be impeached for anything 1/2 the House and 2/3 the Senate decide is a reason.

8 minutes ago, Bormio said:

He can be guilty of obstruction - for example by ordering others to lie or commit illegal acts - but not by using his authorized powers.  And he can be impeached for anything 1/2 the House and 2/3 the Senate decide is a reason.

Being impeached doesn't' guarantee the person impeached has to leave office. See Bill Clinton.

11 hours ago, thc6795 said:

God bless Rosie. She just donated 1000.00 to the gofundme acct for the traitor Reality Winner.  Only libs in America. Screaming about Russia doing this and doing that, yet will support an American spy who is leaking classified information. I would not be surprised if Big Drop and douchebagpuss66 think she is a Patriot as well.

thc6795, please, please, sir:  I am not a Liberal!  There are some liberal principles that I believe in but over my lifetime I have probably tended to vote conservatively more often than not.  I have said this in several threads but if the choice was available I would have voted for John Kasich in the last election.  I also would have voted for Mitt Romney, John McCain, Lindsay Graham and a Democrat, Joe Biden.  I ended up voting for Hillary as much more of a vote against Trump than a vote for Hillary.  The television commentators that I like include David Gergen (who I like a lot), Gen. Barry McCaffrey, Lt. Gen. Mark Hertling and a whole host of others who are Republican and/or Conservative.