OT: Bombshell! Trump asked Coats, US' top intel official to intervene with Comey

BigDrop

13 minutes ago, concha said:

At the end of it, Osoff will have spent more than any House candidate in history.

If he loses... damn.

PS:  The number of campaign flyers, mailing, door knockers and calls I've gotten plugging Ossoff have been frigging unreal. Please make it end.

Dude if you pull him up on yahoo the first thing you can do is donate $5 to his fund

13 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

That was my big take away too.  Some of them do not care and seem to hate liberal's more than a hostile country attacking our democracy.  Instead of focusing on Russia they focus on hating liberals, Obama, Hillary.  Never once heard any of these Repubs even mention Russia in a serious way. 

Either did President Obama he laughed it off. Then as the leaked recent document proves lied about it. Candidate Trump said many times he was concerned about Russian involvement only to be laughed at by the Dems. Now all the sudden the Dems are upset because the show is on the other foot.

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Like Concha was quoting the "distinguished" Alan Dershowitz the other day??....You don't believe the Fox crew anymore Jimmy?!...have you lost your mind...again??...you need to get out of that Az. sun...it's frying your brain...

Good advise pull your head from your ass... you stink.

11 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

So it was Russia that win the election for Trump. Or it was putting up the worst candidate in American political history. 

Did I say that Trump won because of Russia? No I did not.  But Russia did mess with our election.  

As far as worse candidate in history, can't argue that point and don't want to.  Thats history.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Like Concha was quoting the "distinguished" Alan Dershowitz the other day??....You don't believe the Fox crew anymore Jimmy?!...have you lost your mind...again??...you need to get out of that Az. sun...it's frying your brain...

Dude I have not watched fox news in about 6 years. I don't have the time to waste.

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

Did I say that Trump won because of Russia? No I did not.  But Russia did mess with our election.  

As far as worse candidate in history, can't argue that point and don't want to.  Thats history.

Bro Russia has been long been meddling in our elections, this isn't anything new because of President Trump. Question were you this upset when the Obama Administration meddled in the Israel elections? Or do you just get upset when it happens to us?    

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

The other catch-all phrase- the Russians "messed" with the election.

That's all you hear the lying bitch talk about. she lost because of the Russians and Comey and every other excuse. Off course she never looked in the mirror. Typical hillary. 

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Bro Russia has been long been meddling in our elections, this isn't anything new because of President Trump. Question were you this upset when the Obama Administration meddled in the Israel elections? Or do you just get upset when it happens to us?    

A long forgotten point about barry and the Israel elections. BiBi is 10x the man barry ever was. 

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Ding, ding, ding!!!

10 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Either did President Obama he laughed it off. Then as the leaked recent document proves lied about it. Candidate Trump said many times he was concerned about Russian involvement only to be laughed at by the Dems. Now all the sudden the Dems are upset because the show is on the other foot.

Remember the debate question during the Obama/Romney debate...

Who is the biggest geopolitical adversary?

Romney said Russia and he was laughed off the stage......hhhhmmmmm

11 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Oh, but the Russians "influenced" the election and "thwarted" our democracy.  That is all you need to know.  We don't have to explain how - who cares?

...when the investigation is over I'm sure we'll know what happened...like why the republican platform was changed right before their convention in July regarding Russia?..hummm...maybe Paulie M. knows something about that....

Just now, DBP66 said:

...when the investigation is over I sure we'll know what happened...like why the republican platform was changed right before their convention in July regarding Russia?..hummm...maybe Paulie M. knows something about that....

Like Dershowitz said - an investigation in search of a crime. Not the way it usually works in this country.  A true fishing expedition.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Like Dershowitz said - an investigation in search of a crime. Not the way it usually works in this country.  A true fishing expedition.

Have you not heard Dershowitz is an idiot, he doesn't know what he is talking abt. He has dementia.

Bormio..too much smoke to not have a fire IMO...why did they suddenly change their stance towards Russia in July...we need to know why it happened...why his son-in-law met with the top spy/banker from Russia in the fall and can't remember the meeting?...why did the Trump camp have 18 plus contacts with the Russians?...why would Flynn ask for immunity??...there are a bunch of possible crimes/wrong doings out there...BAAlieve me...be patient...

17 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Trump did not.  Said it could have been some guy in his basement.  Dems laughed?  How can you be so wrong and completely get it backwards, It was only a few months since he was a candidate.

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Trump did not.  Said it could have been some guy in his basement.  Dems laughed?  How can you be so wrong and completely get it backwards, It was only a few months since he was a candidate.

Bro he also mentioned Russia as did Romney? and the Israel elections?  

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Bormio..too much smoke to not have a fire IMO...why did they suddenly change their stance towards Russia in July...we need to know why it happened...why his son-in-law met with the top spy/banker from Russia in the fall and can't remember the meeting?...why did the Trump camp have 18 plus contacts with the Russians?...why would Flynn ask for immunity??...there are a bunch of possible crimes/wrong doings out there...BAAlieve me...be patient...

This statement is a steaming pile of innuendo topped by a dollop of unsubstantiated conjecture.  You do understand Trump has done business with Russia for years, and that our Russia policy is a major part of our foreign policy.  Why would we not meet with them?