I’m sorry Darter but Biden has gone to far this time

imaGoodBoyNow

10 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Tell us what is so great about Trump when he publicly condemned the Central Park Five by taking out a full page ad in 1989?

Kids, none over16 sent off to jail, wrongfully prosecuted, lives ruined. The 16 year old was jailed in adult prison for 14 years determined to be learning disabled and hearing handicapped.

Fuck Trump, and fuck every asshole on here bullying a 16 year old. 

Disgusting, depraved insecure little bitches. 

bgw

Cmon dude. You for real? You think Biden gives a fuck about you? 😂 he said he didn’t want his kids going to school in a racial jungle. Who the fuck do you think he was referring to? 

But dumbasses keep buying in. Democrats have fucked the black community over for decades. And what has the black community got in return? More “assistance”? Fuck all Friday dude. Every major metropolitan city is a democratic ran shithole and you blame Republicans for that?!? It’s the police fault! It’s whiteys fault! 

The definition of insanity is doing the same shit over and over and expecting a different result. 

Mexicans are falling into the same trap. Falling for the pandering. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

No he wasn’t you dumb fucking idiot, but as a private citizen you would think Trump would have a modicum of sense but no... that’s was pure racist trash power move on Trumps part. Let’s not forget the the discriminatory housing issues. 

You just need to get your chin off Trumps balls and breathe Conchita. 

Dammit if you don’t come off like a fucking loser from time to time. 

bgw

Are talking about the guy who won the Ellis Island Award alongside Rosa Parks and Muhammad Ali?

Trump-Parks.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Are talking about the guy who won the Ellis Island Award alongside Rosa Parks and Muhammad Ali?

Trump-Parks.jpg

This award was basically won by every notable person, including both Clintons and...Dick Vermeil? It's pretty good, but then again, it was won by tons of other "hated" people too.

15 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Biden isn't as bad as Trump. But he's still bad. That's what "isn't as bad as" means. I've made it clear several times that I'm not a fan of him either.

How? You keep bringing up equality and despite the fact that his record on that is beyond fucking abysmal you think “he’s not as bad as trump”. 

If you were black and a dude said “I do.not want my kids going to school in a jungle, a racial jungle” what the fuck is worse than that? Wait! I know! Creating and championing laws to incarcerate blacks Americans for loooooooong periods of time!

Who came up with Three strikes! Anybody? Anybody? 

Like bgw, grab your nutz say “I fucking hate trump” and quit trying to justify and lie and pretend like Biden is worth the fuxking air he breathes any more so than trump. It’s ok. 

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

How? You keep bringing up equality and despite the fact that his record on that is beyond fucking abysmal you think “he’s not as bad as trump”. 

If you were black and a dude said “I do.not want my kids going to school in a jungle, a racial jungle” what the fuck is worse than that? Wait! I know! Creating and championing laws to incarcerate blacks Americans for loooooooong periods of time!

Who came up with Three strikes! Anybody? Anybody? 

Like bgw, grab your nutz say “I fucking hate trump” and quit trying to justify and lie and pretend like Biden is worth the fuxking air he breathes any more so than trump. It’s ok. 

The way you're saying it makes it seem that Trump hasn't made any such mistakes in his past. In fact, he's more notorious for his mistakes than Biden is. And if we're going to give Trump a pass for that, we might as well give Biden one too. That creates a double standard if you don't. 

10 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Trump rebrands shit and claims wins!

Fucking hell Conch!

Politics!

Culero!

bgw. 

He did this shit or he didn't, dumbass.

He DID sign into law criminal justice reform.  Obama didn't. Biden didn't.

You can try to shuck and jive all you fucking like, fukwit.

Trump has gotten shit done that others FUCKING DIDN'T.

But you run along like a good little boy and vote for the senile pedophile who thinks black kids and white kids being in school together is a "racial jungle" and who pushed law to feed mass incarceration.

Larry's a good boy.

7 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

This award was basically won by every notable person, including both Clintons and...Dick Vermeil? It's pretty good, but then again, it was won by tons of other "hated" people too.

Tell us more, 16 year old.

Every notable person. That almost sounds like you making shit up.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

The way you're saying it makes it seem that Trump hasn't made any such mistakes in his past. In fact, he's more notorious for his mistakes than Biden is. And if we're going to give Trump a pass for that, we might as well give Biden one too. That creates a double standard if you don't. 

I missed where trump created laws to help keep black Americans down. I know where pedojo did. 

I missed where he he didn’t want his kids around blacks. I know where pedojo did.

I missed where he has politically sodomized black Americans for five decades. I know where pedojo did. 

Buddy, try as you might To avoid it, your youthful ignorance is showing. Again. Say you hate trump and leave it be. Quit pretending Biden is some social justice warrior when his record shows he’d just as soon lock a black American up than look at them. At least until he needs their vote. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

I missed where trump created laws to help keep black Americans down. I know where pedojo did. 

I missed where he he didn’t want his kids around blacks. I know where pedojo did.

I missed where he has politically sodomized black Americans for five decades. I know where pedojo did. 

Buddy, try as you might To avoid it, your youthful ignorance is showing. Again. Say you hate trump and leave it be. Quit pretending Biden is some social justice warrior when his record shows he’d just as soon lock a black American up than look at them. At least until he needs their vote. 

Biden isn't a social justice warrior. And I'm talking about the stuff before Trump rose to the presidency. You can't ignore Trump's past mistakes and clearly point out Biden's past mistakes.

And yes, I hate Trump.

3 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Trump been in office taking the blame for politicians who has been in office for decades 

• Haha 1

Just now, concha said:

So because they played baseball, they couldn't be instrumental in the fight for equality?

Jackie Robinson would love to hear your story.

Of course, as usual, you take it in the wrong way. That was meant as a fun fact to make it more appealing to look at the list. Why do you always assume the worst? No positivity much?

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

Biden isn't a social justice warrior. And I'm talking about the stuff before Trump rose to the presidency. You can't ignore Trump's past mistakes and clearly point out Biden's past mistakes.

And yes, I hate Trump.

Trump's past mistakes didn't result in thousands upon thousands of black men being incarcerated. Biden's did.

And Trump is starting to undo Biden's shit.

You really need to work on your critical thinking if you want to have a prayer of making it through a place like Tech, young man. Truth.

5 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

And yes, I hate Trump.

Just leave it at that. No need in trying to act like Biden is better. He’s done more to harm black Americans than trump ever dreamed. Look at his voting record. 

most importantly, learn to think for yourself. Your attempts at defending Biden show you have down no homework. He is fucking garbage. 

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Trump's past mistakes didn't result in thousands upon thousands of black men being incarcerated. Biden's did.

And Trump is starting to undo Biden's shit.

You really need to work on your critical thinking if you want to have a prayer of making it through a place like Tech, young man. Truth.

Whereas Biden's mistakes have been more direct, Trump's mistakes have been more long-term. He may not have directly put black people in jail, but he sure advocated for it during the Central Park Five incident. In another, more recent, incident, Trump used the N-word to refer to a black contestant on his TV show and questioned whether to let a white person win over a black person because "America would like that more".

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Just leave it at that. No need in trying to act like Biden is better. He’s done more to harm black Americans than trump ever dreamed. Look at his voting record. 

most importantly, learn to think for yourself. Your attempts at defending Biden show you have down no homework. He is fucking garbage. 

How have I defended Biden? I have made it clear that I hate both men. Biden is an idiot for his mistakes and so is Trump. Can't overlook one person's mistake and harp on another's. I've heard a lot of people agree with Trump's policies and not his personality. And that's something I could potentially come around to supporting in the future. I may end up voting for both parties throughout the course of my life like you did. I'm not a lost cause to you guys yet.

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Whereas Biden's mistakes have been more direct, Trump's mistakes have been more long-term. He may not have directly put black people in jail, but he sure advocated for it during the Central Park Five incident. In another, more recent, incident, Trump used the N-word to refer to a black contestant on his TV show and questioned whether to let a white person win over a black person because "America would like that more".

Biden called integration a racial Jungle 

Listen when you have people in their 70s they have their perspective and gree up during the age of segregation and such but to call integration a racial jungle come on man 

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Again, critical thinking.

Trump's words back then did NOTHING to affect policy and law.

How the hell have Trump's mistakes been more long term? That is babbling BS.

SENATOR Biden passed national laws that put thousands in jail for fuck's sake.  But a quote or two from private citizen Trump from decades ago are more impactful? Don't be a clown.

That is some of the most intellectually dishonest crap I've ever heard.

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Biden called integration a racial Jungle 

Listen when you have people in their 70s they have their perspective and gree up during the age of segregation and such but to call integration a racial jungle come on man 

What Biden said is wrong. But that seems to be the only verbal thing he said that you all harp on. Trump literally pushed for the death penalty for innocent black men convicted on raping a white woman. He has said the "n-word" countless times and has historically shown no regard for civil rights (before his presidency). Biden is far from perfect, but so is Trump. Can't see how that's so hard to understand. 

Just now, ngdawg said:

What Biden said is wrong. But that seems to be the only verbal thing he said that you all harp on. Trump literally pushed for the death penalty for innocent black men convicted on raping a white woman. He has said the "n-word" countless times and has historically shown no regard for civil rights (before his presidency). Biden is far from perfect, but so is Trump. Can't see how that's so hard to understand. 

1) Please document just a few of the "countless times" Trump has uttered the n-bomb.

2) Please list all the things Biden has done to meaningfully better the lives of blacks in this country.  Trump actually has a few.

Just now, concha said:

Again, critical thinking.

Trump's words back then did NOTHING to affect policy and law.

How the hell have Trump's mistakes been more long term? That is babbling BS.

SENATOR Biden passed national laws that put thousands in jail for fuck's sake.  But a quote or two from private citizen Trump from decades ago are more impactful? Don't be a clown.

That is some of the most intellectually dishonest crap I've ever heard.

For the 50th time, I don't support Biden or his actions. But Trump's comments and status in society allowed for widespread influence. He definitely had followers who would blindly repeat what he said, just as they do today. And if you call this as BS, I'll know you have no credibility. I spent a whole year learning about the influence of rhetoric this past year. To you, it's insignificant. To me, it tells us why we are where we are today.

3 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

So at the end of the day trump has helped blacks significantly more in 3 years in political office than biden has done in what 40? 

Biden can't be proud of his hometown of Scranton its a shithole 

1 minute ago, concha said:

1) Please document just a few of the "countless times" Trump has uttered the n-bomb.

2) Please list all the things Biden has done to meaningfully better the lives of blacks in this country.  Trump actually has a few.

He used it on the set of Celebrity Apprentice. An actor claims that he used it directly after winning the election. There's even a whole tape with Trump's use of that word, which has not been released. 

Just now, ngdawg said:

For the 50th time, I don't support Biden or his actions. But Trump's comments and status in society allowed for widespread influence. He definitely had followers who would blindly repeat what he said, just as they do today. And if you call this as BS, I'll know you have no credibility. I spent a whole year learning about the influence of rhetoric this past year. To you, it's insignificant. To me, it tells us why we are where we are today.

You are so in tune to the impact that Trump's comments had 30 years ago that probably can't remember a whole lot in your life that happened before 2010.

Save the bullshit, lad.