I’m sorry Darter but Biden has gone to far this time

imaGoodBoyNow

27 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Translated....Lee is my favorite general.

😀 good people on each side.

Which one of those "unite the right groups" do you most identify with, blueliner???

You seem like a vocal guy to me that screams a lot and would carry a club,  and sport a Stahlhelm.

Bet you see a lot of that stuff in Maryville, TN.

4 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Very wrong. Did you see Trump's deleted tweet in which a white man yelled "White Power" while wearing a Trump hat? This man is clearly disoriented.

Bro trump is the president he doesn’t have time to watch the whole video till the end where the guy screams white power , probably didn’t see it

even trump is smart enough not to endorse someone screaming white power

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Very wrong. Did you see Trump's deleted tweet in which a white man yelled "White Power" while wearing a Trump hat? This man is clearly disoriented.

He obviously was not paying attention.  Be serious. He had condemned white supremacists.

But you go ahead and overlook Biden's racial comments.

That's a good Democrat.

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Bro trump is the president he doesn’t have time to watch the whole video till the end where the guy screams white power , probably didn’t see it

The only words spoken in that clip was the man yelling that phrase. It was a very short clip, so Trump definitely knew what was on it.

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

This kid is so brainwashed it is stunning.

Just now, concha said:

He obviously was not paying attention.  Be serious. He had condemned white supremacists.

But you go ahead and overlook Biden's racial comments.

That's a good Democrat.

Again, I don't like Biden. He's not my guy. Neither is Trump. One sucks in policies and another sucks as a human being.

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

The only people whose not allowed to have a group stand up for them

White people....scary

Just now, ngdawg said:

The only words spoken in that clip was the man yelling that phrase. It was a very short clip, so Trump definitely knew what was on it.

Done here.

You are so brainwashed and blinded it is beyond belief.

Trump has actually done shit to help the black community.  Documentable, real things.

Biden has put black men in jail. He has opposed busing to integrate schools. He has described integrated schools as a racial jungle. I doubt you can name any materially beneficial thing Biden has done for the black community in America. In 50 fucking years!

As you grow into voting age and pull the D lever repeatedly,  every time to hear about the shitty state of black inner city neighborhoods all over the country, I wonder if you will be smart enough to connect your blind, ignorant allegiance and the plight of these people.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Again, I don't like Biden. He's not my guy. Neither is Trump. One sucks in policies and another sucks as a human being.

Yet you admit you'd prefer the guy who has done effectively NOTHING of benefit to the black community in half a century in government.

Because you don't like the other guy's personality. The guy who actually HAS helped blacks.

5 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Do you not think the president has the responsibility to think before he tweets? That he should not randomly tweet things without even watching the full 10-second clip? That shows irresponsibility.

Done here.

You'd have people not benefit from a man's leadership and policies because you don't like his personality and some tweets.  Instead, you'd vote for a do-nothing who blows smoke up your ass.

Not worth any more effort.

Wallow in ignorance, lad.

• Like 1