I’m sorry Darter but Biden has gone to far this time

imaGoodBoyNow

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Someone had permits to protest at charlotesville.. they followed the law

Antifa did not 

And there's that as well. Law abiding citizens versus anarchic shitbags. Trump said there were good people on both sides...like a good politician. He gave those antifa shitbags way too much credit.

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

How can u live in downtown Baltimore lA Chicago Detroit NY etc and continue to vote blue 

We have kids like ngdawg and this Atticus kid that are indoctrinated to hate America and Republicans. You know the drill: suppress conservative speech and send the marching orders and narratives to their teachers and IPhones. 

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

And there's that as well. Law abiding citizens versus anarchic shitbags. Trump said there were good people on both sides...like a good politician. He gave those antifa shitbags way too much credit.

Yes he did. 

I'm going to a pro police pro military pro trump rally tomorrow 

Can't wait 

• Like 2

Just now, Blueliner said:

We have kids like ngdawg and this Atticus kid that are indoctrinated to hate America and Republicans. You know the drill: suppress conservative speech and send the marching orders and narratives to their teachers and IPhones. 

its scary 

Very hard to believe the schools have become this bad

In chicago they want to erase history 

• Like 1

Just now, Blueliner said:

And these kids don't even have the ability to critically comprehend the fact that history cannot be erased. They're just like....okay. Duh.

I always challenged my teachers.

I feel like those days are done 

They just accept whatever the teacher tells them. They are just humans. They don't know everything and they skew everything. For teachers to bring politics into everything jn a classroom is horseshit 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

1) Actually Trump said there were fine people on both sides. Not everybody on the "keep the statue up" side was a white supremacist. In fact, Trump has condemned white supremacists. 

2) Anyone with a modicum of common sense knows that the president would not be referring to every illegal immigrant as a rapist. It is intellectual dishonesty at its worst.

3) Trump's tax cuts permitted the economy to grow and thus helped keep the Debt-to-GDP ratio hardly changed from the 2016 number. That is only materially changing now in 2020 due to the China virus and the Dems are all for the spending.

4) Undermining elections?  What a howler.  There have proven issues with mail-in balloting.  And it is hardly shocking that the Dems are happy with the idea now that the postal unions have endorsed Biden.  LMFAO

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Atticus is Canes/Guru/Andy

• Thanks 3

23 minutes ago, concha said:

It's fascinating.

You've been proven wrong about HBCUs.

Trump has passed criminal justice reform to help blacks whereas Biden passed bills that furthered mass incarceration.

The Dems want blacks in inner cities trapped in the shitty schools they and their union lackeys run. Trump wants school choice to help black kids.

Trump has pushed prosperity zones that have brought investment and jobs to the inner city. Biden's done fuck all.

But your brainwashed little mind won't be convinced even when you're slapped in the face with the evidence.  You hang onto the Dem plantation.

Sad.

It's still Donald Trump. I can't support a person without common decency and respect. I'd hate to personally know him. He is not a leader.

10 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

"Indoctrinated to hate America and Republicans". You sure you're not GSB or HSFBFan in disguise?

I don't hate America or Republicans. I hate Trump. Learn the difference.