I’m sorry Darter but Biden has gone to far this time

imaGoodBoyNow

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

so if states legalize weed there less blacks in jail 

He did. He release thousands!!!!!

The point here is not that Trump released black people from jail because they were wrongly put there. He only released them because it matched his agenda of supporting the legalization of weed. Black people simply happened to be in jail for that reason too.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

The point here is not that Trump released black people from jail because they were wrongly put there. He only released them because it matched his agenda of supporting the legalization of weed. Black people simply happened to be in jail for that reason too.

Wow dude. Gtfo of here

You really are an indoctrinated ass

He released those people because he felt their sentence did not fit the crime 

Weed is not a life long sentence 

And trump righted those wrongs done by the democrat party

You have 2 years to smarten up

• Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Ok. So the reason people say Black Power is in order to "promote" them to the equality standard established by and for white people. By saying White Power, you are implying that you are greater than the equality barrier set. Black Power is about reaching the threshold of equality (where white people are) and White Power is about claiming that you are greater than the threshold of equality, allowing none to catch up.

I’m sure when that guy shot the 5 year old in the head he was screaming Black power

6F2D40AC-6EEB-479D-8301-60C06005AB4E.jpeg

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’m sure when that guy shot the 5 year old in the head he was screaming Black power

6F2D40AC-6EEB-479D-8301-60C06005AB4E.jpeg

I don't support any of this either. Those people are just wired differently and shouldn't even be associated with BLM. They're a mistake and are poor humans.

28 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Son, that is just bullshit.

Smell what you shovelin'

4 hours ago, ngdawg said:

He has to present himself in solidarity with equality. No matter how much he does through executive orders, no one will respect him if he doesn't show that in public. He doesn't, so he deserves the hate.

Kid. What does Biden deserve. He of the “I do not want my kids going to school in a jungle, a racial jungle” comment.

A lot of what you post seems intelligent. When talking about “equality” and stuff like that your backing a dude that has spoken out against blacks Americans for decades. When he was the BP he didn’t do shit for black Americans. Or any Americans for that matter. His son is worth over a billion now in cahoots with Russia, but I’m sure all that’s on the up and up. 

So I want YOU to tell me what is so great about Biden, especially when it comes to equality?!?

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

Kid. What does Biden deserve. He of the “I do not want my kids going to school in a jungle, a racial jungle” comment.

A lot of what you post seems intelligent. When talking about “equality” and stuff like that your backing a dude that has spoken out against blacks Americans for decades. When he was the BP he didn’t do shit for black Americans. Or any Americans for that matter. His son is worth over a billion now in cahoots with Russia, but I’m sure all that’s on the up and up. 

So I want YOU to tell me what is so great about Biden, especially when it comes to equality?!?

Dude, I don't support Biden. He's an idiot too.

18 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Tell us what is so great about Trump when he publicly condemned the Central Park Five by taking out a full page ad in 1989?

Kids, none over16 sent off to jail, wrongfully prosecuted, lives ruined. The 16 year old was jailed in adult prison for 14 years determined to be learning disabled and hearing handicapped.

Fuck Trump, and fuck every asshole on here bullying a 16 year old. 

Disgusting, depraved insecure little bitches. 

bgw

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Tell us what is so great about Trump when he publicly condemned the Central Park Five by taking out a full page ad in 1989?

Kids, none over16 sent off to jail, wrongfully prosecuted, lives ruined. The 16 year old was jailed in adult prison for 14 years determined to be learning disabled and hearing handicapped.

Fuck Trump, and fuck every asshole on here bullying a 16 year old. 

Disgusting, depraved insecure little bitches. 

bgw

Trump wasn't in charge of prosecuting the Central Park Five, dumbass.

Biden WAS instrumental in getting criminal reform done that fed mass incarceration.

Trump DID sign criminal justice reform to start undoing Biden's shit.

You are a total fukwit, Larry.

59 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Sry I meant that towards NG dawg he’s gonna realize in life there’s bad people on every team 

I think he does, the assholes on here that are so entrenched their position have taken up name calling and brow beating in frustration.

Fucking assholes, insecure assholes... if Trump is so great, why the fucking venom and hate?

Scared little bitches, that’s why. 

I swear, I would love to be in the same room with some of you cunts. See how big and fucking bad you all are. 

Conchita you are the ringleader of this bullshit. 

Fucking hell. 

bgw

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I gotta be honest, you have the board fooled. You have bashed trump and tries to say Biden isn’t just as bad. If you were bashing both I’d put in, but you’re lying pretending like you are anti Biden as well. 

Biden isn't as bad as Trump. But he's still bad. That's what "isn't as bad as" means. I've made it clear several times that I'm not a fan of him either.

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I think he does, the assholes on here that are so entrenched their position have taken up name calling and brow beating in frustration.

Fucking assholes, insecure assholes... if Trump is so great, why the fucking venom and hate?

I swear, I would love to be in the same room with some of you cunts. See how big and fucking bad you all are. 

Fucking hell. 

bgw

Outside of Ga69 and Redzone I don’t think I disrespect anyone to much, being an asshole yes, but disrespecting I think not

1 minute ago, concha said:

Biden WAS instrumental in getting criminal reform done that fed mass incarceration.

No he wasn’t you dumb fucking idiot, but as a private citizen you would think Trump would have a modicum of sense but no... that’s was pure racist trash power move on Trumps part. Let’s not forget the the discriminatory housing issues. 

You just need to get your chin off Trumps balls and breathe Conchita. 

Dammit if you don’t come off like a fucking loser from time to time. 

bgw

6 minutes ago, concha said:

Trump rebrands shit and claims wins!

Fucking hell Conch!

Politics!

Culero!

bgw. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Fucking hell. 

bgw

And you are a pathetic argument-free imbecile, Larry.

You are going to vote for a cognitively degraded guy who has spent 50 years in politics and has done absolutely fuck all to help black America. In fact, he's done shit to incarcerate black America. He was against busing. He called integration of schools a "racial jungle". But fukwit Larry wants to tongue his balls.

And fukwit Larry wants to vote out the guy who's getting black folks OUT of jail, who's promoting investment in the inner city, who wants black kids to have school choice, who's so racist he INCREASED funding for HBCUs...

Larry is stupid as shit.