CosSack and Echs get ur head out ur arse

imaGoodBoyNow

Honestly I have  gone back and forth for this season and it’s such a shit show I don’t want to start something and leave it unfinished. I really don’t want to have to check schools /districts and states daily Covid reports to see what games are happening and what got shut down. My honest opinion if more than 5 states are playing high school football by October 1st I will be surprised.

As it is with the scattered games, I don’t really want do what amounts to a 2-3 state pick em each week. The pick ems will gear to the power states, but I like how ECHS throws non irrelevant states in there like a Wisconsin or Mississippi to make people do some  work and mix it up. And early season OOS games are great.

I prefer the confidence pick em, because I think it takes more skill than a possible 50/50, but if you start getting late week cancellations on games and people have submitted their picks it’s a pain in the ass to figure out what to do with the games and juggle peoples scores. So I will hold off on the confidence pick em for this year, sorry. 

And I did reach out to @ECHS05 awhile back and have not heard from him, so I do hope he is doing well. 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Honestly I have  gone back and forth for this season and it’s such a shit show I don’t want to start something and leave it unfinished. I really don’t want to have to check schools /districts and states daily Covid reports to see what games are happening and what got shut down. My honest opinion if more than 5 states are playing high school football by October 1st I will be surprised.

As it is with the scattered games, I don’t really want do what amounts to a 2-3 state pick em each week. The pick ems will gear to the power states, but I like how ECHS throws non irrelevant states in there like a Wisconsin or Mississippi to make people do some  work and mix it up. And early season OOS games are great.

I prefer the confidence pick em, because I think it takes more skill than a possible 50/50, but if you start getting late week cancellations on games and people have submitted their picks it’s a pain in the ass to figure out what to do with the games and juggle peoples scores. So I will hold off on the confidence pick em for this year, sorry. 

And I did reach out to @ECHS05 awhile back and have not heard from him, so I do hope he is doing well. 

So no pick-em's this year? Nooooooooooo...

3 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

I would like to do one, but don’t want to start something and have it fall apart, which I feel will happen. I will bring the confidence pick em back in 2021! 

Does anyone else do a pick-em on here? I know you mentioned @ECHS05 but he seems to be gone. I don't even know if I'd have the time to do one. Crazy and stupid circumstances.

1 minute ago, Cossacks said:

C’mon kid have a little faith. Walk into that room like you own it. Unless this is your yearbook photo, there’s always a chance.

6D57F010-B0E3-4D95-8246-C8E42FA4ED23.jpeg

Every Friday in the fall, I walk into the band room like I own it. And then Lowndes/Colquitt County comes around and knocks me back into reality.