Claudia Conway on Twitter... good read

golfaddict1

3 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Well done Claudia.  

George just left the Lincoln Project as well. I think there is some serious personal matters going down in that family. Noteworthy is the fact that all four of their children, who are in middle and high school will be doing distance learning from home. And this, while POTUS wants the children of plebeians and their embattled teachers to attend as if there was not a pandemic to deal with. You can't make this S+#T up! 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

25 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

George just left the Lincoln Project as well. I think there is some serious personal matters going down in that family. Noteworthy is the fact that all four of their children, who are in middle and high school will be doing distance learning from home. And this, while POTUS wants the children of plebeians and their embattled teachers to attend as if there was not a pandemic to deal with. You can't make this S+#T up! 

Do you realize the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends return to school?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

If I had school age children, I know exactly where they would be. Hint: it would not be in a physical classroom. Next. BTW, where are your children?

Blah blah blah.

The largest organization of pediatric doctors in the nation supports getting the kids back in school.

Yet you slam the president like he's made some purely class-based decision.

I happen to be able to see both sides and respect either viewpoint.

You are just a jackass who actually fantasizes about outrageous crap.

Seek help.

14 minutes ago, concha said:

Blah blah blah.

The largest organization of pediatric doctors in the nation supports getting the kids back in school.

Yet you slam the president like he's made some purely class-based decision.

I happen to be able to see both sides and respect either viewpoint.

You are just a jackass who actually fantasizes about outrageous crap.

Seek help.

YOU HAVE JUST MADE THE most HILARIOUSLY OUTRAGEOUS statement I have seen from you since I started reading and posting on this board. And that is saying a lot. You are the biggest Trump toadie on this board and have the nerve to say that you can see both sides? Give me a break. You are either a total liar or totally delusional. Either way, you are to be avoided for you bring nothing to the table. 

Fool!!

BTW, you still have not answered my question: Where are your children? 

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

YOU HAVE JUST MADE THE most HILARIOUSLY OUTRAGEOUS statement I have seen from you since I started reading and posting on this board. And that is saying a lot. You are the biggest Trump toadie on this board and have the nerve to say that you can see both sides? Give me a break. You are either a total liar or totally delusional. Either way, you are to be avoided for you bring nothing to the table. 

Fool!!

BTW, you still have not answered my question: Where are your children? 

I would ask you explain why it is so "HILARIOUSLY OUTRAGEOUS", but you are the guy who fears that Trump will round up black people and put them camps, when he's actually trying to provide better schooling and criminal justice reforms.  So, please save the mental diarrhea for yourself.

And the location of my kids is about the last thing you have a right to know, in addition to being entirely irrelevant.

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, concha said:

Do you realize the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends return to school?

Everybody wants to open the school -- When it is safe to do so.  The AAP is no exception. 

https://services.aap.org/en/pages/2019-novel-coronavirus-covid-19-infections/clinical-guidance/covid-19-planning-considerations-return-to-in-person-education-in-schools/

From the AAP website linked above:

image.png.26d869f6b4ed6a45cbb0302ad8ea1093.png

image.png.85c53ed2a567d6bf03f986fe2c591b7d.png

Our economy will not fully recover until schools do re-open.  It is among the very highest of priorities This administration should have prioritized opening schools safely over being able to go into a bar.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Everybody wants to open the school -- When it is safe to do so.  The AAP is no exception. 

https://services.aap.org/en/pages/2019-novel-coronavirus-covid-19-infections/clinical-guidance/covid-19-planning-considerations-return-to-in-person-education-in-schools/

Our economy will not fully recover until schools do re-open.  It is among the very highest of priorities This administration should have prioritized opening schools safely over being able to go into a bar.

As I mentioned to Darter, he of "Trump is going to round up black folks" fame, I can see and understand both arguments and positions.

He is simply letting his TDS reflex rule his every moment.

• Thumbs Down 1

22 minutes ago, concha said:

I would ask you explain why it is so "HILARIOUSLY OUTRAGEOUS", but you are the guy who fears that Trump will round up black people and put them camps, when he's actually trying to provide better schooling and criminal justice reforms.  So, please save the mental diarrhea for yourself.

And the location of my kids is about the last thing you have a right to know, in addition to being entirely irrelevant.

The location of your kids likely exposes your hypocrisy! In that sense it is totally relevant!

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, concha said:

As I mentioned to Darter, he of "Trump is going to round up black folks" fame, I can see and understand both arguments and positions.

He is simply letting his TDS reflex rule his every moment.

You are the one who suffers from TDS. You are totally in the tank for a mad man!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

public school is a different story because they gotta worry about teacher union and a cap on funding.. private schools are way more easier to open up then public, privates can pay for a disinfectant crew, HVAC crew to overall the exhaust systems with fresh air, open up outdoor classes

In two short weeks, Don Bosco Prep will do something that is impossible, at least according to an increasing number of educators across New Jersey 

It is a decision the school’s president, Robert Fazio, says isn’t being made lightly. Not with the coronavirus pandemic that has killed thousands in the state and brought widespread calls from public school teachers and administrators for schools to remain shuttered.

How this is going to play out, I don’t know,” Fazio said in an interview last week. “What I do know is that by the time [students] come to the door, they will be greeted on the street by a ton of professionals that will require them to follow the rules.”

It’s another unexpected twist in what has become a tortuous path to the new school year. Since Gov. Phil Murphy announcedthat public schools had the option of beginning the year with all-remote learning, school districts have flooded the state with requests. But Don Bosco in Ramsey is one of many private schools that are moving forward with reopening plans, even as they acknowledge the inherent risks of bringing scores of people together indoors.

Some private schools are counting on sprawling campuses, small class sizes and detailed health-safety protocols to carry them through hurdles that have tripped up even Major League baseball teams. They are doing so in a landscape that differs from the public sector: Private schools don’t have to worry about a unionized workforce potentially refusing to teach in-person.

On the other hand, they do have to be cognizant of parents who may not want to pay traditional tuition rates — Don Bosco costs more than $17,000 a year — when only online learning is offered.

At Don Bosco (where 55 of its 750 students have opted for online instruction) school will look and feel a lot different than normal, said Fazio. There will be daily temperature checks, mandatory masks and six feet of social distancing between students strictly enforced. Outdoor learning will be encourage on the 22-acre campus. Classes will be capped at 15 students a room, and some students will follow along remotely from learning centers elsewhere on campus, thanks to video cameras hooked up to classroom smartboards.

To avoid packed hallways, bells between periods will be staggered. Instead of eating in the cafeteria, students will order lunch through their smartphones the day before, and they’ll be delivered in boxes to the classroom.

“Everything we can possibility control, we will,” Fazio said.

Initially, public schools throughout New Jersey were planning those kinds of safeguards. In June, Murphy said that all of the state’s 584 school districts and 87 charter schools were required to offer at least some in-person instruction with the new school year, saying it provides a richness of experience that cannot be replicated.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nj.com/education/2020/08/many-private-schools-still-plan-to-reopen-even-as-public-schools-go-remote-heres-why.html%3foutputType=amp

19 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

The location of your kids likely exposes your hypocrisy! In that sense it is totally relevant!

How, imbecile?

Are individual parents in charge of the determinations of local school districts as to the opening of schools? 🤡

You are a fool.

27 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

public school is a different story because they gotta worry about teacher union and a cap on funding.. private schools are way more easier to open up then public, privates can pay for a disinfectant crew, HVAC crew to overall the exhaust systems with fresh air, open up outdoor classes

If opening schools really were a priority, these are the types of things we could do for most all kids.  The House passed a bill months ago, the Senate has done nothing.

From the AAP press release on July 10:

image.png.e3456f418aa41854c50f38e1bb73bb78.png

I'm all in for every kid that can safely go back to school right now.  But if only the privates can safely open, it will accelerate economic inequality, leading to more and bigger problems down the road.  We shouldn't pretend otherwise.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, concha said:

How, imbecile?

Are individual parents in charge of the determinations of local school districts as to the opening of schools? 🤡

You are a fool.

It is truly funny you call me an imbecile. Perhaps you don't know the meaning of the word? Or perhaps it reflects your racism which shines through daily? Frankly I don't care, for you are a fake and a fraud, unworthy of having serious discourse with. You are a total loser that must turn to personal attacks since your tiny intellect cannot muster facts with which to have serious discourse.

In that sense it makes total sense that you are a Trump supporter. May he take you to your final destination. Hope you have fun when you get there!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1