Show no mercy

ATLien12x

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

They haven't even played yet... 

Maxpreps needs to step up... 

But they're probably  not wrong... 

North Hall will probably  murder Paulding County HS and its funny because  NHHS themselves will be Bushwhacked a few times themselves... 

MaxPreps has a lot to improve. Scorestream GA and Score Atlanta do a better job of providing live scores.

7 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

MaxPreps has a lot to improve. Scorestream GA and Score Atlanta do a better job of providing live scores.

Max Preps has far too many mistakes to be one of the first sites to show up on searches about high school football. 

Scores all fucked up. Double posts. Incorrect times and matchups. Etc. 

They have to be making enough money off of traffic to pay someone(s) to keep that stuff up.

Their live scoring system is actually pretty cool though. Usually you can trust the live reporters over the other stuff on there. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Max Preps has far too many mistakes to be one of the first sites to show up on searches about high school football. 

They have to be making enough money of of traffic to pay someone(s) to keep that stuff up.

Their live scoring system is actually pretty cool though. Usually you can trust the live reporters over the other stuff on there. 

I do live reporting on so many games, even when I'm not there in person. I even got sent a MaxPreps portable charger because I reported a game that got 14,000 views. But I tell ya, that double times thing is worse for other sports, like softball, volleyball, and baseball. It's an utter mess.

I do wish the live scoring system allowed you to input down and distance and not just down. I'd want the viewers to know whether it's 3rd and 3 or 3rd and 23, not just the yard-line the ball is on. Just a few tweaks to the live scoring system.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

I do live reporting on so many games, even when I'm not there in person. I even got sent a MaxPreps portable charger because I reported a game that got 14,000 views. But I tell ya, that double times thing is worse for other sports, like softball, volleyball, and baseball. It's an utter mess.

I do wish the live scoring system allowed you to input down and distance and not just down. I'd want the viewers to know whether it's 3rd and 3 or 3rd and 23, not just the yard-line the ball is on. Just a few tweaks to the live scoring system.

I have seen a game where I think the live scorer was just making shit up, but, only once. I can't remember which game but it was like he had the wrong team winning and everything. 

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I have seen a game where I think the live scorer was just making shit up, but, only once. I can't remember which game but it was like he had the wrong team winning and everything. 

Or we have people incorrectly reporting final scores. And then people fall for those unrealistic scores. Exhibit A: the foundation of this thread.

10 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Especially with Maxpreps! Some idiots on here actually thought IMG wasn’t having a season because their schedule on MP wasn’t updated! Fools. 

IMG ripped Venice a new one last night. Venice will be good when they fix the turnover problems that hit them early in the game. Saw flashes of real potential. IMG on the other hand came ready made... no surprise there.

10 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They have to be making enough money off of traffic to pay someone(s) to keep that stuff up.

Last year max preps had our assistant coach on roster listed as a 300 lbs OT

• Haha 3