College football

Bodysurf

1 minute ago, Bodysurf said:

Never thought I’d look forward to a game between BYU and Navy. But I’m actually a little bit excited to watch some football tonight.

Personally, I'm not a fan of those games until the Power 5 start playing (or Power 3). Right now, I'm more geared towards NFL than college, both behind high school.

8 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Personally, I'm not a fan of those games until the Power 5 start playing (or Power 3). Right now, I'm more geared towards NFL than college, both behind high school.

High school definitely is my favorite also but that ain’t happening in Cali. I prefer college over the NFL. I enjoy the pageantry and traditions whereas I feel like the NFL just markets individuality. It’s like the NBA today which is unwatchable. It’s all about individuals and nothing about teams.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bodysurf said:

High school definitely is my favorite also but that ain’t happening in Cali. I prefer college over the NFL. I enjoy the pageantry and traditions whereas I feel like the NFL just markets individuality. It’s like the NBA today which is unwatchable. It’s all about individuals and nothing about teams.

High school is also my favorite. I'd rather watch NFL than non-Power 5 teams though. I'm an Ohio State fan, so there's nothing to look forward to until the big conferences start playing. I'm all-in on the NFL for next week. I feel like a thread should be made for that too.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Thought you where in Kentucky...?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

100%. I will say I’m enjoying watching the Heat these playoffs though.  Definitely playing like a team.

• Like 1