Joe Burrow's 1st NFL TD

RedZone

37 minutes ago, Bormio said:

He beat Bama

Yep that makes me wanna change sides .   Let's see Alabama greatest tradition ever vs Auburn 1 national title every 55 years. If there was ever a bought and paid national title that's it.  Plus Chizik is the only coach is history to win a title and not have a overall winning record.  

19 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Yep that makes me wanna change sides .   Let's see Alabama greatest tradition ever vs Auburn 1 national title every 55 years. If there was ever a bought and paid national title that's it.  Plus Chizik is the only coach is history to win a title and not have a overall winning record.  

You had ‘em 24-0 too

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I'm convinced if you and Sweetie Pie could get your hands on that ball, you guys would masturbate to it nightly. 😆😆

I’m convinced you whack off thinking of me nightly. I’m on your mind way too often for you to me a straight male. 

I don’t know whether to be flattered of freaked out? 

@imaGoodBoyNow 

you’re the board weinstein. Which should I be?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Ouch.....

bgw

Well.......I had gotten it out but it was deep in the meat of the foot so they gave him an antibiotic cream, a smack on the ass and a “you’re gonna survive” and sent us in our way! 

Doc did say that it probably hurts like hell because all your weight is on it all day and it’s unavoidable, save staying off your feet. So he’s good to practice today. 

Just glad we have football for him to practice. Otherwise I’d send him to practice band with ngdawg.