The latest poll numbers...

DBP66

8 minutes ago, Bormio said:

RCP Pennsylvania down to 2.9% margin and average of last 5 polls 0.6% - FWIW.  I really would like Trump to win Michigan along with his other ‘16 states and avoid the 5 day counting extravaganza in Philly

Seems like everyone out there including myself has all eyes on arizona 

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

and should we replace him with the Radiologist who Trump thinks has all the answers??....🙄

Yes. I would take Dr Kavorkian over Fauci. The fact that YOU support Fauci tells me all I need to know about his credibility and (lack of) love for our feat country. Hope this helps. 👍

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Bormio said:

Nate Silver doing his usual butt covering.  “Trump is going to lose, but he can win”.  So he looks smart no matter what happens.  To be fair, his position is completely defensible, but it is also so predictable for him.

You have to remember he doesn’t run his own poll. He’s just gathering them, grading them, and combining them into models to show trends.

When he’s saying Trump has a 15-30% chance (whatever it is, I haven’t looked it up in a month) he’s not hedging, it’s just the way the info is. Trump trails nationally by a lot and in a lot of swing states he trails by 2-7% in a lot of polls, he needs 2-3 states to be wrong again...perfectly reasonable to say he’s trailing but still can win.

Don’t be so paranoid about any little thing that makes you uncomfortable.

26 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Arizona scares me.  One state where a good # of GOP voters could go with Biden (California transplants). Also late counted mail votes.  Trump not only needs to lead on Election night, but probably by 50,000 votes or so - maybe a little less.

Nevada has just as manny move-ins from Cali.

Within a few years AZ will often be blue on national races due to the constant influx of CA move-ins.

CA is unlikely to get any redder but their excessive taxes and apparent lack of return (as people see it) will continue to drive a lot of regular people that usually vote Dem into Vegas and Phoenix.

- Since I now split my year between Vegas and Miami I see and talk to a lot of people that moved from CA into Nevada. It’s a huge amount. LA is only a 3 hour drive away so it’s a very easy move for a lot of people to make (property prices are still really good in LV, a $350k apartment on or near the strip would be close to $500k in Miami Beach).

29 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Arizona scares me.  One state where a good # of GOP voters could go with Biden (California transplants). Also late counted mail votes.  Trump not only needs to lead on Election night, but probably by 50,000 votes or so - maybe a little less.

Absolutely scares me. Its the state that decides this 

Hopefully the Latinos put trump over the top

11 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Absolutely scares me. Its the state that decides this 

Hopefully the Latinos put trump over the top

You mean the massive amount of Latinos from Central America that live there or have heritage from there?

The ones Trump refers to as rapists where he’s sure there’s “some good people,” mixed in?

There’s no Cubans in Arizona.

If Trump wins AZ again it’ll be because there’s just enough retired white people that took a day off from the golf course to get him through this election.

5 hours ago, Bormio said:

The most dangerous place in the world is between Anthony Fauci and a TV camera.  He is an advisor, not a policy maker.  And his advice frankly has not really been very helpful.

Because Trump and his followers refuse to follow his advice. “Da, this is merica and I don’t have to listen to you”. I would like all of you to stop wearing set belts too.
Thank you in advance!!

• Haha 1

Just now, DLS350 said:

Because Trump and his followers refuse to follow his advice. “Da, this is merica and I don’t have to listen to you”. I would like all of you to stop wearing set belts too.
Thank you in advance!!

The whole point of america was personal choice and limited government. Our government shouldn't be telling us what to do 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Trump appears to be making inroads with Latinos as Biden campaign struggles with Hispanic turnout

In the battle for the country's largest minority voting block, Trump is touting his new "American Dream" plan for Latinos and taking over the YouTube home page in an 11th-hour Hispanic ad buy.

federal judge named Joe Biden as a possible “witness” along with his son Hunter in a criminal fraud case last year that ended in the convictions of two of Hunter’s business partners, according to little-noticed court documents. The Democratic presidential candidate’s appearance on a witness list casts new doubt on his claims he knew nothing about his son’s shady business dealings.

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2020/11/02/court_file_shows_joe_biden_a_witness_with_son_in_fraud_case_125860.html

Maxine waters hates black conservatives 

Congresswoman Maxine Waters says she will “never ever forgive” Black Trump voters

“They will go down in history as having done the most despicable thing to their families,” Waters said.

https://www.revolt.tv/news/2020/11/1/21544430/congresswoman-maxine-waters-says-she-will-never-ever-forgive-black-trump-voters

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Biden js only doing 1 pt bettwr than HRC in the battleground states. I dont believe that's enough to wint them

Even if the polls are as wrong as they were in those states as in  2016, 1 point is enough to put Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin back to blue. Trump beat Hillary in Wisconsin by .77% and in Michigan by .23%, Trump won PA by .82%.

FL he won by 1.2%.

Again, if the polls are as off as they were in 2016 that 1 extra point still would mean Biden gets elected President.

You’re a bit of a coward that has everyone on ignore, so I don’t expect you to learn anything about your assumptions.

Trump can win tomorrow, but your premise of 1 extra point not being a big deal is very flawed.

• Like 1