The latest poll numbers...

DBP66

People talking about 3-4% Biden national win being enough to secure the battlegrounds need to remember he will win California by 4.5 to 5 million votes, accounting for a 3%+ lead all by itself.  Even before running up margins in NY and Illinois.  3 and maybe 4% guarantees him nothing.

FWIW:  apparently Bill Stepien, Trump campaign manager, on a press call today, said Democrats lead in Pennsylvania on early vote is 750,000.  Says Trump wins Election Day 2.6 million to 1.5 million - for a 350,000 vote margin.  Not sure why he is saying that, but if they have a 1.1 million vote margin, look for them to declare victory.  Will be hard to dispute that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

People talking about 3-4% Biden national win being enough to secure the battlegrounds need to remember he will win California by 4.5 to 5 million votes, accounting for a 3%+ lead all by itself.  Even before running up margins in NY and Illinois.  3 and maybe 4% guarantees him nothing.

I remember articles stating that biden can win by 10 nationally and lose this election 

48 minutes ago, Bormio said:

FWIW:  apparently Bill Stepien, Trump campaign manager, on a press call today, said Democrats lead in Pennsylvania on early vote is 750,000.  Says Trump wins Election Day 2.6 million to 1.5 million - for a 350,000 vote margin.  Not sure why he is saying that, but if they have a 1.1 million vote margin, look for them to declare victory.  Will be hard to dispute that.

right now jn the early vore numbers the dems do have about a million vote lead

If who has a 1.1 million vore margin look for who to declare  victory 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

And every other liberal. Heard a liberal last night saying if biden wins well nevrr have it so good and well return to normal 

If Biden wins we will have a mess.  The man is incapable of doing the job, which means there will be a war among advisers to really be in charge. There has to be a decision maker, but it will not be clear at first who it is.

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

If Biden wins we will have a mess.  The man is incapable of doing the job, which means there will be a war among advisers to really be in charge. There has to be a decision maker, but it will not be clear at first who it is.

Thats true

I believe the stock market is pointing towards trump 

It hates uncertainty and its up 450 in the futures 

I believe that means the market understand were gonna stay on the same path 

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Thats true

I believe the stock market is pointing towards trump 

It hates uncertainty and its up 450 in the futures 

I believe that means the market understand were gonna stay on the same path 

the market sees Biden's win coming...they aren't betting on Donny winning....they see the writing on the wall...😉

• Haha 1