The latest poll numbers...

DBP66

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Its called actually doing stuff for the people. Speaking to the people and continuing to take on the most corrupt things in this country including the media 

When they finally stop hating him they wi realize he has basically fulfilled what JFK wanted 60 years ago 

The Democrats forgot who they were. The party of the WORKING man (and woman).  Their party has been hijacked by the loons.  I suspect a loss will correct their thinking on this.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Just now, Bormio said:

The Democrats forgot who they were. The party of the WORKING man (and woman).  Their party has been hijacked by the loons.  I suspect a loss will correct their thinking on this.

I dont believe the democrats ever worked for the working man. Unions do not work for the working man. They are basically legal extortionate who take ur money and give it to the democrats. Unions who the democrats pander too are just as corrupt as they are 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I dont believe the democrats ever worked for the working man. Unions do not work for the working man. They are basically legal extortionate who take ur money and give it to the democrats. Unions who the democrats pander too are just as corrupt as they are 

You can debate that, unions changed over time.  But these people felt the Democrats were in their corner.  They no longer feel that way.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, noonereal said:

yes and waging head dogs put in their place

If TRump wins, American is over. Period. I would literally leave the country if I were young. 

My God. I cannot believe how out of touch you are. Actually, yes I can. Question? What country would you “flee” to...if you were young? 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Bormio said:

I agree with this. And they need to be taught a severe lesson to keep them from ever thinking about trying this shit again. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Bormio said:

You can debate that, unions changed over time.  But these people felt the Democrats were in their corner.  They no longer feel that way.

Well thata good because they aren't. They take ur money and live life of luxury while you scramble for your own money. Like I said the unions and the mob are one and the same except the mob is more honest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/31/2020 at 10:44 AM, Blueliner said:

Pretty sure dems should be worrying. 

You have practically no idea how many Republicans will vote for Biden and zero idea who the 2+ millions NPAs will vote for.

So claiming that somebody should be worrying based on this is silly.

Kind of like saying that Trump would win the popular vote or win Nevada/Minnesota.

3 hours ago, Bormio said:

If Trump wins, they will write books about Trump’s campaign organization for decades.  Against every headwind imaginable, how they manage to snatch victory.

His campaign has been terrible by every measure.

Frank Luntz says its the worst he's ever see.

People vote for Trump regardless of how bad his Administration/campaign are.

This isn't a sporting contest where performance actually matters. People vote their preference. Has nothing to do with actual reality.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

His campaign has been terrible by every measure.

Frank Luntz says its the worst he's ever see.

People vote for Trump regardless of how bad his Administration/campaign are.

This isn't a sporting contest where performance actually matters. People vote their preference. Has nothing to do with actual reality.

The Trump campaign has won the registration battle in virtually every battleground state.  They have juiced the rural vote to historic levels - starting in 2016 and continuing until now.  People thought the rural vote could never be the focus of a winning campaign in these states.  Trump had it the cornerstone of one win and may be about to do it again.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bormio said:

The Trump campaign has won the registration battle in virtually every battleground state.  They have juiced the rural vote to historic levels - starting in 2016 and continuing until now.  People thought the rural vote could never be the focus of a winning campaign in these states.  Trump had it the cornerstone of one win and may be about to do it again.

Trump is going to places a sitting president hasnt gone too in over 30 years