The latest poll numbers...

DBP66

And it doesn't even matter that much because you don't know what percentage of Republicans are voting for Biden and vice versa.

And you certainly don't know what the independent splits are going to be.

The only data we have is Biden leading independents by ~12 on average and one source saying that Biden is getting 13% of Republican early vote.

8 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

And it doesn't even matter that much because you don't know what percentage of Republicans are voting for Biden and vice versa.

And you certainly don't know what the independent splits are going to be.

The only data we have is Biden leading independents by ~12 on average and one source saying that Biden is getting 13% of Republican early vote.

Keep telling yourself that all these Republicans are turning out early to vote in person against Trump.  GOP turnout is sky high so they can vote against their party.  And like no Democrats in Florida cross over.  Try visiting north Florida once in a while.  And who gives a shit with what some UCLA study says about national turnout and voting.  Like that is relevant to Florida.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

I'll tell myself whatever the available data suggests.

Nobody makes stuff up more than you do. And there's a lot of competition for that just in the far right recesses of this board.

The data right now suggests Biden is getting his ass kicked in Florida and I think they know it.  I also think you know it.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Why are you so bad at this?

Oh, I know. Because you're just incompetent and dishonest.

And that's without Miami-Dade County reporting.

🤡

A couple mail dumps should turn up tomorrow too - will likely add another couple thousand on top of the Dade votes that will report in the morning.

16 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

It doesn't.

Something else that you just made up.

I'm shocked.

I have no Idea where he gets this stuff.

He’s banking on a massive red turnout on election day without realizing most of them decided to just vote early (in person).

If Trump wins FL it’s going to be razor thin. Biden is probably up a few points if the majority of polls are correct on the breakdown of NPA’s.

7 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

I have no Idea where he gets this stuff.

He’s banking on a massive red turnout on election day without realizing most of them decided to just vote early (in person).

If Trump wins FL it’s going to be razor thin. Biden is probably up a few points if the majority of polls are correct on the breakdown of NPA’s.

He's the kind of guy who will say that Trump is kicking ass and then if he wins by 0.4% will say he told us so.

10 minutes ago, Bormio said:

The GOP has 275,000 super voters left (4/4).  The Democrats just over 100,000 and NPA around 75,000.  The GOP has not cannibalized its vote as much as the Democrats by a long shot.

More wishful thinking.

Almost 65% of registered voters will have already voted before Tuesday.

There is much less wiggle room this year than in a normal cycle for Republican election day vote to overcome early vote.

To give you some perspective this is what just one of these idiots was talking about 2 years ago at this time.

On 10/23/2018 at 3:34 PM, HSFBfan said:

The data suggests enthusiasm among early GOP voters that could put a dent in Democratic hopes for a "blue wave" in the midterms.

There was a blue wave.

On 10/23/2018 at 3:37 PM, HSFBfan said:

Republicans are leading in early voting in every article I've seen 

Oops.

On 10/23/2018 at 5:04 PM, HSFBfan said:

And in other great news.....ellison is losing in the polls for AG 

Ellison won by 3.6% and is the current Attorney General in Minnesota.

On 10/23/2018 at 5:27 PM, HSFBfan said:

If Republicans stay motivated they can win. Their early voting numbers are better than the Democrats 

Not.

On 10/24/2018 at 3:36 PM, HSFBfan said:

Yep. Republicans are on the surge in early voting. 

Nope.

On 10/25/2018 at 10:37 AM, HSFBfan said:

Republican gov candidate catching up and is looking like gaining steam in blue Connecticut 

https://www.theday.com/article/20181023/NWS12/181029729

The Democrat won by 3.2% and is the current Governor of Connecticut.

On 10/26/2018 at 9:50 AM, HSFBfan said:

Menendez won by 11%.

On 10/27/2018 at 2:14 PM, HSFBfan said:

Republicans are leading the way in early voting in arizona by 11 points

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.azcentral.com/amp/1777043002

Oops.

On 10/28/2018 at 7:13 PM, HSFBfan said:

It wasn't smart money.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Polls have said that for a couple months.  And SttP netted y’all 800 votes today in person.  Put lipstick on that pig.

I don't even know what this means but Democrats are now over 100,000 ballot advantage in Florida.

Not that it matters much because a Biden win would entail slightly higher Republican votes + seniors + 10% or more independent margin.

I watched 2 Trump speeches yesterday-had not watched a stump speech in a while.  The man is objectively a great retail politician - much better than most who do it all their lives.  He treats his speech as a conversation - it has the rhythm of a conversation.  It moves freely from subject to subject, not structured or seemingly planned.  It draws the audience in.  He is as good as Bill Clinton - who was a master at it.  There is a bond between him and the listener. 

The realization is setting in among the chattering class.  Trump is not dead.  He has a very plausible path to win.  It is not a Hail Mary.  And they are very scared.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1