Hey HawgGoneIt 2

Rufus69

Well...the bet is down.   I didn't get my 7 plus the tie.  I had to settle for Colquitt plus 3...

Might have been a foolish wager...but I did win $100 from the gent on the WR/Valdosta game earlier this season (lost it the next week cause of Archer).

People say we're ready to rock & roll.  I hope they're right.

It's only Tuesday...so we got a few days to second guess and tweak our strategies...LOL.

Hope to see you in the Pen...if Fargo ain't blockaded....(Smile).

The United States Wildcats vs The Colquitt County Packers....should be worth the price of admission.

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

It will be worth the price of admission. I think we'll probably have to live off our defense again this week. Held a bad Banneker team to -38 total yards on the night in a shut out on Friday night. 

I hope we're ready to rock and roll. We better be. The United States Wildcats are coming and they're coming fast. 4 days. I hope we get em in the pen and lock the gates so they can't get out. 

If nobody else here never heard a Wildcat and a Wild Hawg fighting to the death, we have. It's a sound like no other. The sound that wildcat makes when that Hawg cuts him... The dust cloud that envelopes them as they go round and round. 

Go Pack Go! 

47 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It will be worth the price of admission. I think we'll probably have to live off our defense again this week. Held a bad Banneker team to -38 total yards on the night in a shut out on Friday night. 

I hope we're ready to rock and roll. We better be. The United States Wildcats are coming and they're coming fast. 4 days. I hope we get em in the pen and lock the gates so they can't get out. 

If nobody else here never heard a Wildcat and a Wild Hawg fighting to the death, we have. It's a sound like no other. The sound that wildcat makes when that Hawg cuts him... The dust cloud that envelopes them as they go round and round. 

Go Pack Go! 

I think I read where you got your tickets.  The Packer Touchdown Club President is picking up mine.  I asked Ms. Violet if I could start margaritas at lunch on Friday.  She said NO.  I gotta wait till 4:00 pm.  Hey...I did get an extra hour...(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

Xavier Williams? Interesting. Never even heard of Henry County.

Ola High School in McDonough. His dad's job transferred him to Moultrie. 

Dude up there is a ree ree. Nobody over here fussing about the kids that went to Valdosta in a minute but he has this "gotcha" moment after stubbing his toe and getting a concussion from it a few minutes ago or something. Hahaha

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

Xavier Williams? Interesting. Never even heard of Henry County.

grayson coach called in complaining about transfers lack of money and not having turf.  If they had a tradition other than recruiting they could have some money. Can't expect parents and alumni to give money for kids that aren't from grayson.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

We're good. We already have Ola High School's back up. 

Where yall gonna get replacements if you give those away? Madison County? Valdosta City Schools? 

Better start teaching em something now. xD

I'm hearing our 9th grade QB could probably suit up and play Varsity if he needed to...(Smile).

The kid can chunk it....

Rufus>>

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Woodchopper said:

I was wondering what came of Chad Moscoe from Thomasville when he transferred to IMG. He is now playing for a local high school in Florida. I guess it didnt work out for the fella at IMG. He could've done great things for Thomasville with Zach.

The grass is always greener at Valdosta....uh, I mean IMG.

My apologies for the brainfart....

Rufus>>

7 minutes ago, Woodchopper said:

I was wondering what came of Chad Moscoe from Thomasville when he transferred to IMG. He is now playing for a local high school in Florida. I guess it didnt work out for the fella at IMG. He could've done great things for Thomasville with Zach.

https://www.si.com/college/recruiting/football/fsu-qb-commitment-chad-mascoe-img-academy

Kid isn't really a stable commitment to anywhere. Dropped Thomasville, FSU, IMG... Who's next?

3 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

So rodemaker logging into valdosta players hudl accounts ? Rush calling former packer players sorry this is a fun week.

Hell...somebody sent the Colquitt Athletic Department a bunch of black flowers and the card called all the players...L-O-S-E-R-S.

Looks like somebody would have signed it.....

Rufus>>

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Hell...somebody sent the Colquitt Athletic Department a bunch of black flowers and the card called all the players...L-O-S-E-R-S.

Looks like somebody would have signed it.....

Rufus>>

You checked that Facebook group? Yall and the cats fan going at it.

2 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

You checked that Facebook group? Yall and the cats fan going at it.

I just posted something to Theresa Carolina.....LOL.  Octavia Carolina plays TE/WR for the Hawgs.   Some of that group are funny as hell (both sides) and some of them shouldn't be allowed on Facebook.

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I just posted something to Theresa Carolina.....LOL.  Octavia Carolina plays TE/WR for the Hawgs.   Some of that group are funny as hell (both sides) and some of them shouldn't be allowed on Facebook.

Rufus>>

They mirror the fan bases got some good fans then you got those like ran that shouldn't be allowed at the stadium.

37 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

Greatest part about it all after Friday somebody wont be able to talk

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Greatest part about it all after Friday somebody wont be able to talk

Then it'll be yalls turn to go round and round with em... For two weeks. Then depending on the type of score between our game with them and yalls game with them, there would be some jawing between us and yall for a few weeks. 

• Like 1