Hey HawgGoneIt 2

Rufus69

4 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Say What?

The other team cheated and paid off the refs.  Not to mention ALL the injuries.  You ain't a "newbie" to Region 1 football !!!!

Rufus>>

Those excuses. Im talking about the trash talk part. The excuses already being made.

I Almost said cat got their tongue's

Here watching our 9th grade practice. @HawgGoneIt we got some QBs and the entire 9th grade coaching staff for free come pick em up. Coaches joking and playing in the middle of practice after Losing to a region opponent.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Those excuses. Im talking about the trash talk part. The excuses already being made.

I Almost said cat got their tongue's

Here watching our 9th grade practice. @HawgGoneIt we got some QBs and the entire 9th grade coaching staff for free come pick em up. Coaches joking and playing in the middle of practice after Losing to a region opponent.

I'm not gonna speak for Hawg...but I will say...if we're gonna pilfer players...it's gonna be from Lee County.  They got the best ones.....

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I'm not gonna speak for Hawg...but I will say...if we're gonna pilfer players...it's gonna be from Lee County.  They got the best ones.....

Rufus>>

Its unfortunate their fans aren't big trash talkers in the group. Would like to hear some trash talk from lee.

38 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They learned a lesson about trash talking the 7A schools a few years back. That probably broke en from it for a while. 

LOL...LOL...

We Want Colquitt !!!

We Want Colquitt !!!

We Want Colquitt !!!

They got Colquitt....54-17 Hawgs...at THEIR place !!!!

Yeah...I'd say that kinda quietened them down...

Rufus>>

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

https://www.si.com/college/recruiting/football/fsu-qb-commitment-chad-mascoe-img-academy

Kid isn't really a stable commitment to anywhere. Dropped Thomasville, FSU, IMG... Who's next?

Hawg...North Morven got a question on whether they had established an over/under on total ejections for the Cat/Hawg game.

LOL...they hadn't even thought of it...

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Ga96 said:

grayson coach called in complaining about transfers lack of money and not having turf.  If they had a tradition other than recruiting they could have some money. Can't expect parents and alumni to give money for kids that aren't from grayson.

It's not that they don't give, it is just super expensive with all the travel on the recruiting trips, apartments rentals, income supplements, you name it.  It adds up and even deep pockets have bottoms.