Florida HSFB Scoreboard

Columbiafan

16 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

What happened to you having no interest in what I post? 

Do I need to start bashing all your whining crap again because if you clearly can't keep me out of your head anyway then obviously I have no reason to be quiet 

28-21 was your final. You ran away from it last night.

Just updating...

18 minutes ago, RedZone said:

28-21 was your final. You ran away from it last night.

Just updating...

I didn't put it in because I was gonna put it in with a full list of other final scores at the same time because I didn't want to do a final for every game in an individual post as flooding the thread would cause others to not want to post 

But then I got busy talking about the game on several other places and checking scores on Twitter that I forgot to post any of the scores but I did address the loss on page one when talking to badrouter so even though I didn't post it I wasn't running from it

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Just another fraudulent Madison County team.

Beating up on 1A competition and then losing to Florida High by 16.

Well technically they play very few 1a teams during the season 

I think last year they only had 1 team in 1a on their schedule until the playoffs 

Prior to this loss against 3a Florida High they beat 1a Jefferson County, 4a South Sumter and 5a Suwannee

Of their remaining 4  games in the Sunshine State they play 4a Bradford, 6a Columbia, 6a Auburndale and 1a Taylor County

So 2 1a teams on the entire schedule, they don't beat up on 1a teams until the playoffs 

On 9/26/2020 at 8:11 AM, Columbiafan said:

Tampa Bay Tech really blew that game

Up 22-0 early in 3rd quarter and give up 25 unanswered to lose on a walk off TD by Bloomingdale

Good win for the bulls and not giving up 

Bloomingdale is emerging as a bit of a Cinderella team, with 1-point, come from behind wins vs. Armwood and TBT.

• Like 1