Sometimes Ya Win...Sometimes Ya Lose...But Sometimes...YA WIN !!!!

Rufus69

The feeling is almost back in my body.  I can almost put together actual words with my throat.  I've almost come back down to earth.

One of the best football games I've watched in a long while.

Both teams played their hearts out.  Colquitt's heart was just a tad bigger.  Take my word for it...THERE WAS SOME HITTING IN LAST NIGHT'S GAME.  The Blackhats literally showed out.  And No.11...who now plays for Valdosta...didn't catch a ball...didn't get a runback... didn't get NOTHING.

Major Kudos to Coach Justin Rogers and his entire staff.  Colquitt was prepared.  Do we still have work to do?  Yes. But was last night a huge step for us in a crazy season?  Absolutely.

So I'm gonna cut this short...take a shower...and head back to the Island.  Gotta get ready for the Dawgs this afternoon.  Oh, and for all you pollsters...Colquitt has taken a leap up to around 9-10 in Georgia.  I can be reasonable....(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

The feeling is almost back in my body.  I can almost put together actual words with my throat.  I've almost come back down to earth.

One of the best football games I've watched in a long while.

Both teams played their hearts out.  Colquitt's heart was just a tad bigger.  Take my word for it...THERE WAS SOME HITTING IN LAST NIGHT'S GAME.  The Blackhats literally showed out.  And No.11...who now plays for Valdosta...didn't catch a ball...didn't get a runback... didn't get NOTHING.

Major Kudos to Coach Justin Rogers and his entire staff.  Colquitt was prepared.  Do we still have work to do?  Yes. But was last night a huge step for us in a crazy season?  Absolutely.

So I'm gonna cut this short...take a shower...and head back to the Island.  Gotta get ready for the Dawgs this afternoon.  Oh, and for all you pollsters...Colquitt has taken a leap up to around 9-10 in Georgia.  I can be reasonable....(Smile).

Rufus>>

That was one of the best games I have watched in the hog pen.  Electric.  I picked the pack by 14 and hit it spot on.  D was great.  Happy for Rod.  I think if other QB plays its a tighter ballgame.  Packs transfer QB looks good.  He has a bright future ahead of him.  Thats what S GA football is all about.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ngdawg said:

And sometimes you lose...a 27-game home winning streak. Now Colquitt holds the record for current longest home win streak in Georgia. I don't know what hurts more: losing the game or having to cede our record to Colquitt of all teams.

I am afraid that streak may come to an end when Lowndes comes to town.  They are loaded.

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Bro. You've been beating up on the qb but damn, the receivers were dropping balls that were right there. Some big gainers too. 

Not all the plays were covered. They missed all the slants that were 8 feet too high. Receivers couldn't catch on the 2 throws this dude made well. And did you see that last pick? That was a duck of a throw.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Not all the plays were covered. They missed all the slants that were 8 feet too high. Receivers couldn't catch on the 2 throws this dude made well. And did you see that last pick? That was a duck of a throw.

I saw one pretty open drop in the endzone, another big gainer dropped inexplicably where the receiver had a step on the coverage, and then a few that were in pretty good coverage. 

If the qb isn't as good as you would like, and then the receivers aren't really helping him out like that, it kind of snowballs until it goes really bad. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I saw one pretty open drop in the endzone, another big gainer dropped inexplicably where the receiver had a step on the coverage, and then a few that were in pretty good coverage. 

If the qb isn't as good as you would like, and then the receivers aren't really helping him out like that, it kind of snowballs until it goes really bad. 

Receivers can't catch for anything, but the QB did worse. Did the video show the 2 times he literally dropped the ball and turned it over? What about the 2 or 3 picks? He's been lacking all year long and no one wanted to admit it until last night. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Pretty sure that's the message that Jaheim Ward was relaying here...

I gotta tell ya.  I thought the Brown kid was hurt.  And I mean hurt.  The Blackhats were out for blood last night.  In my dream...I could see Tajh going back to the Cat huddle and saying..."Don't throw that rock my way.  Them Boys acting like they wanna smash me".

But back to my OP...I absolutely LOVED it when Justin told the guys..."It ain't about NO COACH !!!".

Just brought shivers to my spine.

It's about YOU and the Packer program.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I gotta tell ya.  I thought the Brown kid was hurt.  And I mean hurt.  The Blackhats were out for blood last night.  In my dream...I could see Tajh going back to the Cat huddle and saying..."Don't throw that rock my way.  Them Boys acting like they wanna smash me".

But back to my OP...I absolutely LOVED it when Justin told the guys..."It ain't about NO COACH !!!".

Just brought shivers to my spine.

It's about YOU and the Packer program.

Rufus>>

I thought Aalah Brown got knocked clean back to Valwood.   

Definitely liked the little bit of the pregame speech that we got to see. #moultriebuilt