trump lost the Election tonight!

RedZone

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What a white supremist that guy is 😆🤤🤤 

The Proud Boys don't racially discriminate.

Their primary belief is best described as "Western chauvinism".  They unapologetically support and believe in traditional Western/American culture.  That's where their beef with groups like Antifa and BLM occurs.  These groups believe Western/American culture is fundamentally racist and evil and needs to be torn down.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, concha said:

This is the black Hispanic chairman of the Proud Boys.  I understand he was pretty surprised the hear how racist they are.

enrique-tarrio-1-357x188.jpg

I stumbled on a Tea Party gathering a few years in Morristown NJ after visiting my mom at assisted living.I checked it out,listened & walked around.People of all ages with kids & grandkids.What I got out of the many people I met was they are the type that would pull over & help you change a flat tire or after getting plowed in by a snowplow will pitch in to help you.I thought USA,USA,USA & then my morning paper arrived.They made it sound like it was a KKK rally.WTF?

• Thanks 1

Just now, tommygun58 said:

I stumbled on a Tea Party gathering a few years in Morristown NJ after visiting my mom at assisted living.I checked it out,listened & walked around.People of all ages with kids & grandkids.What I got out of the many people I met was they are the type that would pull over & help you change a flat tire or after getting plowed in by a snowplow will pitch in to help you.I thought USA,USA,USA & then my morning paper arrived.They made it sound like it was a KKK rally.WTF?

That's how the left works.

A fine example is what Trump said about the Charlottesville protests.

The fact is that Trump has condemned white supremacists.  But it keeps getting repeated.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/02/trump-has-condemned-white-supremacists/

He's condemned them multiple times, but here's the specific instance:

"... you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. [this is the where the left stops reading/listening] ... I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. ... So you know what, it's fine. You're changing history. You're changing culture. And you had people — and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the White nationalists, because they should be condemned totally — but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and White nationalists."

Unfortunately, when you have nearly the entire mainstream media in your pocket and, indeed, complicit in these lies, you arrive where we are now.  Hell, Fox News even used a registered Democrat a their moderator and HE used it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, concha said:

That's how the left works.

A fine example is what Trump said about the Charlottesville protests.

The fact is that Trump has condemned white supremacists.  But it keeps getting repeated.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/02/trump-has-condemned-white-supremacists/

He's condemned them multiple times, but here's the specific instance:

"... you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. [this is the where the left stops reading/listening] ... I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. ... So you know what, it's fine. You're changing history. You're changing culture. And you had people — and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the White nationalists, because they should be condemned totally — but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and White nationalists."

Unfortunately, when you have nearly the entire mainstream media in your pocket and, indeed, complicit in these lies, you arrive where we are now.  Hell, Fox News even used a registered Democrat a their moderator and HE used it.

Trump always blew off the racist bs because it is not true.Notice Jesse Jackson is not joining in with the race baiters.Years ago the big three in ACity boxing was Ali.Don King & Trump.Hell,the owner of the Black Entertainment Channel is backing him.

• Like 1