trump lost the Election tonight!

RedZone

Here in my part of NY since the governor and such cant get it together the for sale signs on the homes are popping up everywhere 

I tried to tell the county executive if u dont get the taxes under control you won't have anyone left. He tried of course the democrats overruled that. So taxes will be going up. And like I said the for sale signs are going up like garage sale signs 

6 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Line of the night:

I have done more  in 47 months than you've done in 47 years

It doesn't matter 

The democrats if u look into history dont get criticized. Republicans get blasted. Lincoln had media writing articles against his government and the war. He finally locked them up

On the flip side jfk fucked multiple people while married to Jackie and to this day because they blew his brains out people love him. Ted Kennedy another piece of shit spent how many years in government 

But on the flip side all they talk about is trump and his martial issues and such. 

Jfk was a devout catholic beloved for being the first catholic president. 

Trump I will nominate Amy who is a devout catholic. Noon we cant have that. Shell overturn roe v wade and we can't have 6 justices be catholic 

Nixon vilified for Watergate and his spying on the opposition

Hillary Clinton and company caught spying on trump. Media no we need to bury that and make sure we only focus on a virus that nobody can stop. 

I can keep going but u get the point 

• Thanks 1

On 9/30/2020 at 7:47 AM, RedZone said:

....trump couldn't possibly have been more of a reckless asshole last night.

Loved Wallace telling trump to shut up in prime time. Good TV!

Trump was in trouble before that manic lunacy performance he went for.

I've been following the always Republican friendly Rasmussen daily tracking poll and over the last 5 weeks or so it's gone like this:

Trump disapprove -3 (week 1)

Trump even approve/disapprove, Trump +3 approve (week 2 - 3.5)

About 2 weeks ago it slid back to Trump even then to disapprove -3 (week 3.5 - 4)

RBG died and he named Barrett and it is now down to disapprove -7 (week 5, today was the lowest it's been that I can recall)

The aftermath of RBG did not go over well with a lot of people. At this point I'm not sure if he'll go much lower than -7 in Rasmussen even with that crazy debate shtick. Rasmussen just released a Biden +8 national poll Wednesday which also does not bode well for Trump.

When friendly polls start to look that bad and they don't even factor in the debate - makes his window to win increasingly narrow. His base loves him but he's done basically nothing to draw independents or undecided to his side over the last couple weeks.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Hey Drummer.  I would say welcome back but I don't.

THE NEW DRUMMER !!!!

giphy.gif

LOLOL...😝  

BTW: good to see 👀 you (WC) still posting.👍

..you know...after this...

https://techstartups.com/2020/09/28/federal-intelligence-agencies-cloned-phones-intercept-surveil-antifa-blm-protesters-communications-new-bombshell-report-finds/

and rumors of mass arrests coming and all...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

THE NEW DRUMMER !!!!

giphy.gif

LOLOL...😝  

BTW: good to see 👀 you (WC) still posting.👍

..you know...after this...

https://techstartups.com/2020/09/28/federal-intelligence-agencies-cloned-phones-intercept-surveil-antifa-blm-protesters-communications-new-bombshell-report-finds/

and rumors of mass arrests coming and all...

Yes, very good.....Yea baby....I used to do it like that....

• Haha 1