trump lost the Election tonight!

RedZone

• RedZone changed the title to trump lost the Election tonight!
34 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Good night!

Not really. But he did himself no favors. His supporters will still vote for him, his detractors are even more avowed to not vote for him, and those on the fence probably saw no reason to get off the fence and may well stay home or vote third party. It all comes down to two things: 1. How much faith you have in the current polls. 2. Whether another event happens in the next two weeks (beyond that may be too late as many will have already voted) that is consequential enough to significantly hurt one of the two candidates. 

From my perspective, nothing changes in the ensuing few days as a result of this debate (if you can call it that).

13 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Not really. But he did himself no favors. His supporters will still vote for him, his detractors are even more avowed to not vote for him, and those on the fence probably saw no reason to get off the fence and may well stay home or vote third party. It all comes down to two things: 1. How much faith you have in the current polls. 2. Whether another event happens in the next two weeks (beyond that may be too late as many will have already voted) that is consequential enough to significantly hurt one of the two candidates. 

From my perspective, nothing changes in the ensuing few days as a result of this debate (if you can call it that).

The trump cult is a lost cause. Forget about them.

I still have faith in the American people. Even trump knows he's beat.

Have a good night.

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

....trump couldn't possibly have been more of a reckless asshole last night.

Loved Wallace telling trump to shut up in prime time. Good TV!

..priceless reading social media this morning. The trump cult meltdown is very real and sad.

They MAD at Chris Wallace because he told trump to let someone else talk.

#feelingshurt

Joe-Biden-shake-head-no.gif

9 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Good post...

Cultists are cultists, agree however any non cultist that watched will not be voting for Trump, period. There are not many who are still TRUELY undecided but the few that were are not any more. 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

it could just be... I had that thought about halfway through the debate. 

Let's face it, his base is like a kid at Christmas, they will believe in Trump no mater what he does but he can't possibly expect to get even a single votes from folks not signed up to the cult. 

Iike I said before Show me actual proof where trump committed treason, fraud, or being a racist, I want a reason to not like trump, but don’t gimme that he’s racist cause he called a country a shit hole, that is no where racist 

I seen racist 

b4

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

If they move forward with another debate, which they should not, they should cut Trump's mike when it's not his time. Period. 

You gotta go both ways then cause I seen biden rock out and totally ignore Wallace to stfu

there should be a federal judge asking questions with a milititary police officer pointing a taser at both candidates, and candidate talks out of turn or after his 2 mins are up, gets shocked with 50,000 volts 

The 3rd party is getting a lot of votes in November. U see her name everywhere on social media 

9 hours ago, RedZone said:

The trump cult is a lost cause. Forget about them.

I still have faith in the American people. Even trump knows he's beat.

Have a good night.

There were a plethora of superior minds, all LEFTISTS, who said, Tump will never win in 2016, so your comments are both arbitrary and capricious as well as far to premature...Therefore, without merit and opinion at very best..

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You gotta go both ways then cause I seen biden rock out and totally ignore Wallace to stfu

there should be a federal judge asking questions with a milititary police officer pointing a taser at both candidates, and candidate talks out of turn or after his 2 mins are up, gets shocked with 50,000 volts 

Biden was between a rock and a hard place. Not responding, respecting the rules more fully would have made him seem weak and allowed Trump to totally dominate. That has been Trump's great friend over the years. Breaking the norms or rules while other respect them.  

It's just like PC got all the best players in NJ back a few years ago. One guys cheats, if the others don't the cheater is at a tremendous advantage. I have often thought of the similarity between what Partridge did to NJ football and how Trump got to his place of the presidency. 

20 minutes ago, noonereal said:

it could just be... I had that thought about halfway through the debate. 

Let's face it, his base is like a kid at Christmas, they will believe in Trump no mater what he does but he can't possibly expect to get even a single votes from folks not signed up to the cult. 

Screw his base.

..trump came out like he was 20 points down in the polls instead of 8-10 points........he didn't help himself.

22 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Iike I said before Show me actual proof where trump committed treason, fraud, or being a racist, I want a reason to not like trump, but don’t gimme that he’s racist cause he called a country a shit hole, that is no where racist 

I seen racist 

b4

In terms of fraud he could potentially get in trouble for that for the $700,000+ paid to Ivanka for her "outside advisor" role on The Apprentice.

She was already an employee of the Trump Org. and could not be paid in that manner. They were probably shuffling $ around for whatever reason, but it likely does constitute a fraudulent payment. If NY goes after him it would likely be if Biden gets elected.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Screw his base.

..trump came out like he was 20 points down in the polls instead of 8-10 points........he didn't help himself.

..even the trump surrogates on CNN said trump fucked up and it was painful to watch.

He blew it with his rage and complete meltdown in prime time.