GA HSFB scoreboard week 6

44 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm at the game in Warner Robins so I'm with my game. I figured folks would be updating the score here. 

42 to 0 Packers with 2 minutes left in the first half here. 

I didn't quite make halftime.  Me and Ms. Violet left after the 42nd point.  Do you know why a LOT of the 1st string is not playing?  I know we don't need them...but...

Rufus>>

7 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I didn't quite make halftime.  Me and Ms. Violet left after the 42nd point.  Do you know why a LOT of the 1st string is not playing?  I know we don't need them...but...

Rufus>>

I saw yall leaving but you were already turning the corner before I could say anything. 

I guess coach is down for getting the young ones some reps. In a way I'm glad we can do that. Maybe just trying to keep the ones healthy. 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Seeing Northside WR a once proud program get absolutely massacred is just distraughtful.... 

Well... not to FootballGuy... because he's a Demon Alum but Northside WR used to be damn good what happened...

We were just talking about that here in the stands. 

56 to 7 isn't a score you'd expect to see against NSWR in the past. 

This is actually  shaping up to be the worst loss in Northside History... just got through looking through the GHSFA website... they haven't had a blowout like this since... EVER... 

Last week they lost 52-12 to Richmond Hills and that was the worst loss in schools history... but now yall are just amazing it up... 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

This is actually  shaping up to be the worst loss in Northside History... just got through looking through the GHSFA website... they haven't had a blowout like this since... EVER... 

Last week they lost 52-12 to Richmond Hills and that was the worst loss in schools history... but now yall are just amazing it up... 

They scored 14 now. Its raining again and we are checking out. Southbound I75