Voter suppression, intimidation, fraud etc

Nolebull813

38 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Don't forget the EPIC meltdowns on here from the "we got him THIS time" Klan

I’m new here and probably missed a bunch of those. These election results may take some time, maybe in the meantime you should  bump a couple of the best threads 😏

• Haha 1

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Looks 👀 like cuomo got you this time.  He just ordered a limit on how many people you can have in Your own home 🏠

you Won something 

no..it looks like Trump got you/Troll and me!....146,000 NEW cases yesterday...a NEW RECORD..AWESOME!!...and what's our National Plan/Strategy after 9 months dealing with the virus???????????.....WE DON'T HAVE ONE....how f*in sad....and Trump doesn't even attend the daily meetings anymore?!?...he's too busy hiding his loser face...🤡

10 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

no..it looks like Trump got you/Troll and me!....146,000 NEW cases yesterday...a NEW RECORD..AWESOME!!...and what's our National Plan/Strategy after 9 months dealing with the virus???????????.....WE DON'T HAVE ONE....how f*in sad....and Trump doesn't even attend the daily meetings anymore?!?...he's too busy hiding his loser face...🤡

So that is a YES, on less than 10 people in your family, at your home for thanksgiving.  

You win the turkey 🦃 

4 minutes ago, Newbie said:

So that is a YES, on less than 10 people in your family, at your home for thanksgiving.  

You win the turkey 🦃 

that's being recommended for ALL Americans not just N.Y.ers Troll...calm down with the Cuomo B.S...and guess what??...IT MAKES SENSE...IMAGINE THAT!!....🙄