Voter suppression, intimidation, fraud etc

Nolebull813

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Rippers said:

Thank you for proving my point.  This is not the subject on hand.

but it is...unless you changed it.

You said Trump was undermining the Governors every attempt.

I asked what they were attempting pls don't say saving life's.

You said "here Ill make it easy. Trump has undermined  the Governors attempts to get people to wear masks".

I asked is it not our Constitutional right to choose to wear a mask or not. 

3 minutes ago, Binko_Binks said:

but it is...unless you changed it.

You said Trump was undermining the Governors every attempt.

I asked what they were attempting pls don't say saving life's.

You said "here Ill make it easy. Trump has undermined  the Governors attempts to get people to wear masks".

I asked is it not our Constitutional right to choose to wear a mask or not. 

Let's refresh.  All of this is in black and white just a few posts above us.  And I am paraphrasing:

Concha:  Don't you know the governors and mayors have the most power for lockdowns, etc.

Me:  Exactly, but Trump has been undermining their efforts...notice, the word "every" was no where to be found in my post

You:  What are they attempting

Me: Go look that up yourself, its easy to find

You: Why are they attempting

Me:  Not my point.  You are trying to change the subject.  Here is an example of Trump undermining a basic effort.

You:  Changed the subject.

Me:  Recognized your change and refused to be baited into a different subject

You:  Keep trying to change the subject

Me:  This post

I don't give a crap about getting dragged into the wormhole of "constitutional rights", been there, done that.  If you want to deny that Trump has been undermining efforts, I might talk to you, but you've been shown to be a troll with an agenda so you're a waste of my time.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, concha said:

Was curious to see if you're soiling yourself continually as per usual.

You are.

Just FYI, you do realize that Covid is on the news and interwebs/social media 24/7 and has been for ages now, right? Trump is not the monolithic state information apparatus of "1984". Also, you do know that the state governors and local mayors have the most power regarding lockdowns etc, right?

It's hilarious how you people on the one hand are monkeys throwing shit at him 24/7 but then act like you'll listen to him and take him seriously on the other.

Pick a fucking story. 😂

Meanwhile, leftist pols who have actual power are proving to be the biggest hypocrites in Christendom. But crickets on that. Shocker, huh?

the man is a very sick fuck

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Rippers said:

Let's refresh.  All of this is in black and white just a few posts above us.  And I am paraphrasing:

Concha:  Don't you know the governors and mayors have the most power for lockdowns, etc.

Me:  Exactly, but Trump has been undermining their efforts...notice, the word "every" was no where to be found in my post

You:  What are they attempting

Me: Go look that up yourself, its easy to find

You: Why are they attempting

Me:  Not my point.  You are trying to change the subject.  Here is an example of Trump undermining a basic effort.

You:  Changed the subject.

Me:  Recognized your change and refused to be baited into a different subject

You:  Keep trying to change the subject

Me:  This post

I don't give a crap about getting dragged into the wormhole of "constitutional rights", been there, done that.  If you want to deny that Trump has been undermining efforts, I might talk to you, but you've been shown to be a troll with an agenda so you're a waste of my time.

I don't believe Trump has done what you accuse him of doing. From the get go Trump has said it is up to the person they have rights. The left wanted him to mandate it he wouldn't. That is not undermining the Governor's. 

Do you really believe Biden will get away with mandating wearing a mask at all times? Will the Governor's of FL, TX ND be undermining him when they refuse? Or will they be exercising their citizens Constitutional rights?  

5 minutes ago, Binko_Binks said:

I don't believe Trump has done what you accuse him of doing. From the get go Trump has said it is up to the person they have rights. The left wanted him to mandate it he wouldn't. That is not undermining the Governor's.

Tell me how these comments are not undermining any mask mandate:

"Well, I’d say listen to that instruction, listen to your governors."

"I leave it up to the governors.”

"I wore one” — a mask — “in the back area. I didn’t want to give the press the pleasure of seeing it.”

“I just don’t want to be doing — I don’t know, somehow sitting in the Oval Office behind that beautiful Resolute Desk, the great Resolute Desk. I think wearing a face mask as I greet presidents, prime ministers, dictators, kings, queens — I don’t know, somehow I don’t see it for myself. I just, I just don’t.”

"“My administration has a different approach: We have urged Americans to wear masks, and I emphasized this is a patriotic thing to do. Maybe they’re great, and maybe they’re just good. Maybe they’re not so good.”

"Masks have problems, too.”

“They have been wrong about a lot of things, including face masks. Maybe they are wrong, maybe not. But a lot of them said, don’t wear a mask, don’t wear a mask. And now they are saying, wear a mask. So, a lot of mistakes were made, a lot of mistakes.”

I can go on if you'd like, but again, here is the simple point.  Yes, wearing a mask is a deterrent, not a preventative, measure.  But when a governor or mayor issues a mandate to wear them in public (oh, and the part that everyone seems to gloss over is the "when social distancing is not possible" part) and the President of the United States is vocalizing, right or wrong, his doubts of their effectiveness, he is undermining the mandate.

1 hour ago, concha said:

Is he going to start by fucking the police or trying to reassure them?

Hard to tell.

caption-contest.jpg

Nope, maybeeeee.... who gives a shit?

https://news.yahoo.com/project-veritas-cnn-sting-uncovers-023056239.html

Shit like this confirms the level of assholery, racist bigotry and hate over here. 

So fuck you and your ilk. 

bgw

@Nolebull813

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Nope, maybeeeee.... who gives a shit?

https://news.yahoo.com/project-veritas-cnn-sting-uncovers-023056239.html

Shit like this confirms the level of assholery, racist bigotry and hate over here. 

So fuck you and your ilk. 

bgw

@Nolebull813

Not sure who my ilk is.

There was literally nothing in the article showing Carlson to be racist.  Maybe a lame-ass attempt to divert from CNN getting caught with their pants down?

Naaaahhhh.... 🤣

But keep shilling for the people who have been fucking over "your ilk" for decades and generations.

Ignorance and stupidity can be a wondrous combination.

You are living proof.

🤣

7 hours ago, concha said:

Not sure who my ilk is.

There was literally nothing in the article showing Carlson to be racist.  Maybe a lame-ass attempt to divert from CNN getting caught with their pants down?

Naaaahhhh.... 🤣

But keep shilling for the people who have been fucking over "your ilk" for decades and generations.

Ignorance and stupidity can be a wondrous combination.

You are living proof.

🤣

Wow... as expected.... tsk, tsk.

Well, you are consistently stupid.

bgw

9 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I normally don't respond to you because you are basically trash and you never back up any stupid tweet you throw out.  However, that Russian investigation was started by REPUBLICANS, ran by REPUBLICANS, investigated by REPUBLICANS, and the oversight was all done by REPUBLICANS and even reinvestigated by REPUBLICANS.  But your lying ass, and the rest of your fellow cult members ignore this fact and say it's all the Democrats.  

Bottom line is that you are an idiot and liar...and a cult member.  

CultLeader.thumb.jpg.2908353fe2ba9f964c248c5746ed9852.jpg

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I normally don't respond to you because you are basically trash and you never back up any stupid tweet you throw out.  However, that Russian investigation was started by REPUBLICANS, ran by REPUBLICANS, investigated by REPUBLICANS, and the oversight was all done by REPUBLICANS and even reinvestigated by REPUBLICANS.  But your lying ass, and the rest of your fellow cult members ignore this fact and say it's all the Democrats.  

How was your latest antifa meeting....

find any new nazi friends ?

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

weak and dumb response Newbie ^...🤡

Wrong name dumbo 🐘

and besides it seems a rather appropriate response when some antifa nazi wannabe says something really dumbo 🐘 like this 

13 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Maybe you missed that part 😂 

🍿