Colquitt v Lowndes

georgiagator1

7 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Yes, we do that but blasting instruments at top volume is louder. But what's wrong with using the rule in that way? It's not impossible to overcome and it adds a new level of home field advantage.

I personally have no issue with it. But its ironic you are blaming a band for a rule that you want to violate for the exact same reason the rule was put in place. Doesnt make much sense.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Yes, we do that but blasting instruments at top volume is louder. But what's wrong with using the rule in that way? It's not impossible to overcome and it adds a new level of home field advantage.

I dont think it should be a rule. They can't complain about crowed and band noise once they get to college so might as well get used to it early.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, georgiagator1 said:

I personally have no issue with it. But its ironic you are blaming a band for a rule that you want to violate for the exact same reason the rule was put in place. Doesnt make much sense.

I didn't want the rule in place ever. But I jokingly blame Lowndes band for being too good at what they do, which led to them implementing this weird rule.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ngdawg said:

I didn't want the rule in place ever. But I jokingly blame Lowndes band for being too good at what they do, which led to them implementing this weird rule.

3 hours ago, georgiagator1 said:

Does the rule come into play for any game in GA or just games involving 2 GHSAA teams?

I'm not aware of any rule like that in Florida

4 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Love to go to this. But I'm all driven out after a weeks trip to NC and driving all around the Smokys.

Ain't gonna be nothing to see.

Lowndes is just too big, too strong, too fast and too ugly for my bunch of poor, tiny, little undersized and inexperienced Hawgs to have any semblance of a chance.

From what I've heard...HawgGoneIt may start drinking at 4 pm.

Oh Woe Is Us !!!!

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Rule has been in place since you were in diapers.  It isn't recent.  While I don't know for sure, I've never heard that it was implemented because of Lowndes.

8 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

@Ga96 care to confirm?

There have been critiques to the rule over the years but you can bet your bottom dollar the rule was placed and enforced strictly for Lowndes when they were showing up at games with almost 20 buses for the band and that wannabe 🎅 knows it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

Its been called the Lowndes rule for the longest. 

Yes because in your eyes everything in GA has to do with lowndes

Hell you probably taking credit for Bidens win because some lowndes alumni voted for him in the Atlanta area 

You literally push lowndes to the moon to make yourself sound important even though it makes the lowndes fanbase look bad, I feel bad for the loyal and honest fans of lowndes because they have to make up for quacks like you and MTP who are unqualified and lack intelligence in any sport, especially football 

Just blind useless homers begging for attention and a fading desire to feel important

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

There have been critiques to the rule over the years but you can bet your bottom dollar the rule was placed and enforced strictly for Lowndes when they were showing up at games with almost 20 buses for the band and that wannabe 🎅 knows it.

Gee maybe lowndes should put more finances into the band because clearly they doing all the work and stop wasting time on a wannabe travel recruiter like you to be a coach for the program when in reality you ain't mature enough to be around these future young adults and proud leaders of this country 

We don't need your bitching attitude rubbing off on these fine young adults 

9 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

We only take 8, dang.

15 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Ain't gonna be nothing to see.

Lowndes is just too big, too strong, too fast and too ugly for my bunch of poor, tiny, little undersized and inexperienced Hawgs to have any semblance of a chance.

From what I've heard...HawgGoneIt may start drinking at 4 pm.

Oh Woe Is Us !!!!

Rufus>>

Dooley at it again. Clearly the Packers are the favorite. We hope to keep it close to earn a little respect.