Too Bad it took over 220,000 dead Americans for JUST enough of White America to help get this clown out of here!

1 hour ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

So if Trump alone is responsible for 220,000 US Covid victims, who is responsible for what’s going on around the world where numerous countries are on their second deadly wave? Does almost every large highly “developed” country have an incompetent leader?  

Wait until the US hits it’s second wave (we’ve technically never exited the first wave) which isn’t likely to happen until Biden is in office.  Who you gonna blame then?

BTW, while the number is high, you realize it’s not accurate.  Normal heart attack victims, cancer victims, non-Covid related respiratory failure victims, even motorcycle crash victims have been reported as Covid deaths.  I’ll play along though and go with the flow.  What’s gonna make you happy for the final toll:  400,000, 500,000, 1,000,000?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, On2whls said:

So if Trump alone is responsible for 220,000 US Covid victims, who is responsible for what’s going on around the world where numerous countries are on their second deadly wave? Does almost every large highly “developed” country have an incompetent leader?  

Wait until the US hits it’s second wave (we’ve technically never exited the first wave) which isn’t likely to happen until Biden is in office.  Who you gonna blame then?

BTW, while the number is high, you realize it’s not accurate.  Normal heart attack victims, cancer victims, non-Covid related respiratory failure victims, even motorcycle crash victims have been reported as Covid deaths.  I’ll play along though and go with the flow.  What’s gonna make you happy for the final toll:  400,000, 500,000, 1,000,000?

Europe, with their masks and lockdowns, is having the equivalent of 250,000-300,000 cases a day in the US.  France had over 800 deaths, equal to 4,500 in the US in a single day.  I guess Macron is Trump on steroids.

6 hours ago, On2whls said:

90 percent of the deaths were preventable 

but I get it...Trump did a great job.... best ever 

‘Experts’ predict 400k as the final numbers... not much Biden can do to reverse that before January, but keep it up... you’re making a lot of sense

in fact... the hell with the experts... I’ll just listen to you next time 

🤡 

• Haha 2

Just now, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

‘Experts’ predict 400k as the final numbers... not much Biden can do to reverse that before January, but keep it up... you’re making a lot of sense

🤡

No they weren’t.  That is patently false.  We cannot live locked down for 6 months, let alone 2 years.  And wearing masks MAY have some benefit, but it is at the margin.  Look at Europe.

5 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

🤡

Biden doesn’t even know where he put his mask 😷 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Bormio said:

No they weren’t.  That is patently false.  We cannot live locked down for 6 months, let alone 2 years.  And wearing masks MAY have some benefit, but it is at the margin.  Look at Europe.

Experts, with all of their data and expertise say 90 percent could have been prevented 

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-deaths-us-could-avoided-by-social-distancing-sooner-experts-2020-4

YOU, in all your pomp, grandeur and general overall expressive appreciation of facts says, ‘ No, they weren’t’

you know what?

I believe YOU 😂😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Experts, with all of their data and expertise says 90 percent could have been prevented 

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-deaths-us-could-avoided-by-social-distancing-sooner-experts-2020-4

YOU, in all your pomp, grandeur and general overall expressive appreciation of facts says, ‘ No, they weren’t’

you know what?

I believe YOU 😂😂😂😂😂

TWO medical “experts”.  An expert is an asshole from out of town with slides.  Clown.  Look at Europe - people said they did things right, and look.  86,000 cases in France today.  If you think this was being stopped short of plunging the country into a massive depression, you are a fool.

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

TWO medical “experts”.  An expert is an asshole from out of town with slides.  Clown.  Look at Europe - people said they did things right, and look.  86,000 cases in France today.  If you think this was being stopped short of plunging the country into a massive depression, you are a fool.

Most European countries eased restrictions by September 😂😂😂😂... no surprise they’re experiencing a 2nd wave now

but I’m still listening to you genius... keep it up

I guess that does make me a fool.... 

Just now, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Most European countries eased restrictions by September 😂😂😂😂... no surprise they’re experiencing a 2nd wave now

but I’m still listening to you genius... keep it up

I guess that does make me a fool.... 

So lockdowns for years - you are a clown

Just now, Bormio said:

You disagree, but they are international experts.

There’s nothing to disagree with... they’re proposing a course of action that the President generally took. And it has had it’s consequences.

now pardon me, I’m the slow one with Public School education, but no where in this ‘declaration’ did any information suggest that these deaths were not preventable... unless I missed it 

What I do see is a proposal from October, after 200k Americans had already died, to essentially double down on the same dumb shit.

you were right yo, experts are like assholes... apparently 

• Haha 1

It's fascinating how all 220k deaths from Covid are Trump's fault.

Not the Chicoms.

Not Democrat governors who sent infected people to old folks homes.

Not the Democrats running the blue states where most deaths have occurred...

You'd almost think people were being purposefully dishonest and stupid.

• Thanks 1

The cost of lockdowns is unacceptable.  People have to eat.  In order to do that, they need jobs.  Including non-essential ones, they provide income.  Kids need schooling. Yes people die during a pandemic, sometimes a lot.  Always have, likely always will.  But life must go on - not necessarily unfettered, but society has to function.  This virus is a challenge-test and trace is nearly impossible due to asymptomatic spread.  But lockdowns to drive cases down is tilting at windmills - cases explode when they are released.