After $15 billion and 450 miles, Joe Biden will halt border wall, Trump’s signature project

RedZone

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Something that I had considered doing for a while.  I suppose..finally...my cup runneth over.

Rufus>>

Understandable. I seen enough on there from my first few months. I still check out the conversations since their public but with rab viper and those that are like-minded basically running that board I decided not to waste money on it.

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Yeah because only illegals go around gunning down people

It's not like there was a father son white duo in GA who gunned down a innocent black man or anything

You made my point 

We have enough bullshit here we don't need illegals coming across the border 

Thanks for making the point

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

You made my point 

We have enough bullshit here we don't need illegals coming across the border 

Thanks for making the point

My point is there are plenty of "legal Americans" especially redneck white people who are bigger thugs than any of these so called "illegals"

Yet everyone thinks all the crime in the country is the result of immigrants when in reality the majority of the violent crimes are committed by a bunch of wannabe rednecks acting like pretend tough guys but wouldn't be able to fight anyone like a man without pulling a gun like a coward

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

My point is there are plenty of "legal Americans" especially redneck white people who are bigger thugs than any of these so called "illegals"

Yet everyone thinks all the crime in the country is the result of immigrants when in reality the majority of the violent crimes are committed by a bunch of wannabe rednecks acting like pretend tough guys but wouldn't be able to fight anyone like a man without pulling a gun like a coward

Depends on which illegals.

And violent crime in this country is committed disproportionately by a non-redneck group.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Actually the most amount of people in jail are minorities. That's just factual 

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Actually the most amount of people in jail are minorities. That's just factual 

just because someone isn't in jail doesn't mean they haven't committed a crime 

Our justice system is far from perfect

55 minutes ago, concha said:

Depends on which illegals.

And violent crime in this country is committed disproportionately by a non-redneck group.

I could post the per capita rates in the state of florida and show the heavy red city I live in has a higher crime rate than the city of Miami (considered a heavy blue city) 

In addition Miami has some of the most diverse demographics in Florida while my city is heavy white republicans (rednecks)

But I'll avoid doing that as doing so would only make you look bad

20 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

just because someone isn't in jail doesn't mean they haven't committed a crime 

Our justice system is far from perfect

I could post the per capita rates in the state of florida and show the heavy red city I live in has a higher crime rate than the city of Miami (considered a heavy blue city) 

In addition Miami has some of the most diverse demographics in Florida while my city is heavy white republicans (rednecks)

They are in jail right. They have been convicted of a crime. 

U can argue if rhe conviction is just or whatnot but they have been convicted and are behind bars. Minorities are the biggest number of prisoners in America. 

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

They are in jail right. They have been convicted of a crime. 

U can argue if rhe conviction is just or whatnot but they have been convicted and are behind bars. Minorities are the biggest number of prisoners in America. 

There are also plenty of guilty people walking the streets 

There are plenty of thugs who can avoid jail time especially in small towns because their parents hold the cards 

6 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

There are also plenty of guilty people walking the streets 

There are plenty of thugs who can avoid jail time especially in small towns because their parents hold the cards 

Again yr arguing the legal system 

Not the amount of a specific population who is in fact behind bars

I am not arguing who had great lawyers who made a deal etc etc 

Minorities go to jail in bigger numbers than anyone else 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Again yr arguing the legal system 

Not the amount of a specific population who is in fact behind bars

I am not arguing who had great lawyers who made a deal etc etc 

Minorities go to jail in bigger numbers than anyone else 

But jail is not the only statistic for determining crime and who is responsible for said crime 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Hardly.

You picking one "redneck" city does nothing to disprove the fact that violent crime in this country is committed disproportionately by a non-"redneck" demographic.

Buy a fucking clue.

11 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

But jail is not the only statistic for determining crime and who is responsible for said crime 

Ok again ur off on another tangent. 

Were talking about whose behind bars. Whose physically locked up in a cage. 

No criminals who got away who are on the streets. Or ones who made a deal or whatever 

7 minutes ago, concha said:

Hardly.

You picking one "redneck" city does nothing to disprove the fact that violent crime in this country is committed disproportionately by a non-"redneck" demographic.

Buy a fucking clue.

I doubt it would be hard to find more if I put in the time 

But I doubt you would be able to grasp any evidence I posted because to you and most trump supporters the only true statements are something that supports your ridiculous ideals 

I only make the effort to communicate with people that actually are honest or reasonable enough to have an adult conversation

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Ok again ur off on another tangent. 

Were talking about whose behind bars. Whose physically locked up in a cage. 

No criminals who got away who are on the streets. Or ones who made a deal or whatever 

Okay let's retrace the steps 

I initially quoted the claim that illegals caused people to die and countered with the fact that there are plenty of legal Americans that commit murder, whether or not they all end up in jail doesn't change the statistics for people causing deaths (homicide)

Honestly the better statistic for that would be murder rates by demographics, not incarceration rate

22 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I doubt it would be hard to find more if I put in the time 

But I doubt you would be able to grasp any evidence I posted because to you and most trump supporters the only true statements are something that supports your ridiculous ideals 

I only make the effort to communicate with people that actually are honest or reasonable enough to have an adult conversation

An adult would acknowledge a simple and widely known fact like the one I stated.

You are an emotional and intellectual child trying to project on another group that which actually applies to your own.

It's true! 👍

12 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Okay let's retrace the steps 

I initially quoted the claim that illegals caused people to die and countered with the fact that there are plenty of legal Americans that commit murder, whether or not they all end up in jail doesn't change the statistics for people causing deaths (homicide)

Honestly the better statistic for that would be murder rates by demographics, not incarceration rate

So why are we letting in more criminals that don't belong here when we have legal criminals??

9 hours ago, RedZone said:

WASHINGTON — Mexico never paid for any of it. It’s less than half finished. And on Jan. 20 or soon thereafter, construction will come to an abrupt halt on the “big beautiful wall” that President Donald Trump promised to build along the U.S.-Mexico border.

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/nation-politics/after-15-billion-and-450-miles-joe-biden-will-halt-border-wall-trumps-signature-project/

Note the Covid rates in both Texas, especially, El Paso, which is replete with ILLEGALS and Calf.....Read the history on ILLEGAL INVDERS....I say impose ART 4 Sect 4 ....and use any means....Period..

22 minutes ago, concha said:

An adult would acknowledge a simple and widely known fact like the one I stated.

You are an emotional and intellectual child trying to project on another group that which actually applies to your own.

It's true! 👍

So you claim that only democratic controlled cities are crime invested 

Lie but according to your truth, you are a ignorant clown who knows nothing but keep lying and thinking you know anything

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I've said lock them up multiple times on this forum 

Okay good so we are getting somewhere after all these business owners smuggling in cheap labor are just as much involved in the illegal act as the ones sneaking across the border, honestly worse in my opinion because they are doing it to profit off of someone desperate to escape their country 

I also do think the rising crime rate in this country is a decline in morality of the public more so than a political issue, I know several honest and well meaning people on both sides, I assure you someone political standings is not what causes someone to break the law