After $15 billion and 450 miles, Joe Biden will halt border wall, Trump’s signature project

RedZone

WASHINGTON — Mexico never paid for any of it. It’s less than half finished. And on Jan. 20 or soon thereafter, construction will come to an abrupt halt on the “big beautiful wall” that President Donald Trump promised to build along the U.S.-Mexico border.

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/nation-politics/after-15-billion-and-450-miles-joe-biden-will-halt-border-wall-trumps-signature-project/

15 minutes ago, RedZone said:

WASHINGTON — Mexico never paid for any of it. It’s less than half finished. And on Jan. 20 or soon thereafter, construction will come to an abrupt halt on the “big beautiful wall” that President Donald Trump promised to build along the U.S.-Mexico border.

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/nation-politics/after-15-billion-and-450-miles-joe-biden-will-halt-border-wall-trumps-signature-project/

smells like bullshit 💩....

House Democrats have tried to get copies of the wall contracts but the Army has refused to turn them over, Cuellar said. That will change once Biden takes office, and lawmakers will know soon whether the Trump administration planted legal land mines to make it harder to stop the project.

Fuck it take it down, shit I’ll help with the demo and Scraping, Some times you gotta let someone hit rock bottom before they are ready for change, take down walls open the shit wide open, everyone take out massive loans and don’t pay back, let’s run this country into the dirt then maybe they’ll realize how needed border security is

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Fuck it take it down, shit I’ll help with the demo and Scraping, Some times you gotta let someone hit rock bottom before they are ready for change, take down walls open the shit wide open, everyone take out massive loans and don’t pay back, let’s run this country into the dirt then maybe they’ll realize how needed border security is

Let people die. Its all good. 

16 minutes ago, RedZone said:

..the donald spent 4 years trying to erase Obama...he failed.

Joe Biden will now try to erase the donald...he will NOT fail.....

It starts with the BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL...

#CYAWALL

you should listen to your own advise...

24 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I think it's time to start focusing on realities

....and stop posting BS 💩propaganda articles claiming the wall will be stopped when the actual best case scenario for the claim is that it will be months before they even know if they can 👍

PS: nice that you start whole new threads to highlight your own lack of reading comprehension. 👌

17 minutes ago, concha said:

Chip the Wonder Racist, drug and human smugglers, and other people who don't give a shit about respecting nor controlling our borders all rejoice.

I care about the border and have for decades.........we need border control/security and always have. A big ugly costly wall is just that. A big ugly costly wall.

I care MORE about people having access to affordable health care and climate change/science though. Things you LAUGH AT and dismiss.

Right NOW I especially care about Covid......how's Ben Carson and the rest of the gop knuckleheads who have recently been infected with the virus? Thanks.

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I care MORE about people having access to affordable health care and climate change/science though. Things you LAUGH AT and dismiss.

Funny thing about that climate change/science.....

NASA released their findings on coastline shift rise and fall yesterday....

Apparently most coastlines are shifting upwards in 2-3 years what "ocean rise due to global warming" takes 25 years to achieve.

Do you need a link ?

YES science 👍

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

I care about the border and have for decades.........we need border control/security and always have. A big ugly costly wall is just that. A big ugly costly wall.

Right NOW I especially care about Covid......how's Ben Carson and the rest of the gop knuckleheads who have recently been infected with the virus? Thanks.

Welcome to the He-Man Covid-19 Club.........