After $15 billion and 450 miles, Joe Biden will halt border wall, Trump’s signature project

RedZone

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Okay good so we are getting somewhere after all these business owners smuggling in cheap labor are just as much involved in the illegal act as the ones sneaking across the border, honestly worse in my opinion because they are doing it to profit off of someone desperate to escape their country 

I also do think the rising crime rate in this country is a decline in morality of the public more so than a political issue, I know several honest and well meaning people on both sides, I assure you someone political standings is not what causes someone to break the law

I'm all for incarceration and the death penalty. I dont believe for certain crimes you could ever be rehabilitated so u should die. 

These business owners who bring in cheap labor should be locked up for life. And any government agency that keeps handing out visas and such should be shut down immediately 

Any legal immigrant that comes into this country must serve 4 years in our military if they refuse you are deported immedistely 

Also places like Ellis Island should be set up immediately and you must be checked for everything 

And no more asylum that is gone 

We are not the fault that your country is a shithole 

44 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

So you claim that only democratic controlled cities are crime invested 

Lie but according to your truth, you are a ignorant clown who knows nothing but keep lying and thinking you know anything

You seem are confused.

I stated that violent crime in this country is committed disproportionately by one particular demographic and that demographic is not "redneck". 100% true.

You are now flailing around trying to dodge that truth.

And failing.

Miserably.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
On 11/12/2020 at 9:58 AM, RedZone said:

WASHINGTON — Mexico never paid for any of it. It’s less than half finished. And on Jan. 20 or soon thereafter, construction will come to an abrupt halt on the “big beautiful wall” that President Donald Trump promised to build along the U.S.-Mexico border.

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/nation-politics/after-15-billion-and-450-miles-joe-biden-will-halt-border-wall-trumps-signature-project/

https://nypost.com/2022/07/07/biden-dhs-closing-gap-in-border-wall-trump-wanted-filled-in/amp/

😂@DBP66 thoughts on Biden administration building a wall

On 7/9/2022 at 7:34 AM, Nolebull813 said:

You fucking brainwashed sheep. Its almost as if you get paid to talk these lies. 

Border arrests are at all-time highs and they're literally building a wall. Wtf are you talking about?

Thats almost like accusing someone of cheating this time after they just got fewer votes than last time 🤣 #logiczizhard