Mississippi State 24 Uga 31 Final

Ga96

Bulldogs back to being mediocre. This team would make mark richt proud. 

The only thing the dawgs defense is elite in is counting stars. Mike leach putting in an application to be Uga new head coach

Dogs have 6 rushing yards as of posting. Daniels would be elite with a better pair of legs. Short to mid range arm. As you can see no strength on the deep balls.

• Confused 1

• Ga96 changed the title to Mississippi State 17 Uga 24
2 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

The only thing the dawgs defense is elite in is counting stars. Mike leach putting in an application to be Uga new head coach

Dogs have 6 rushing yards as of posting. Daniels would be elite with a better pair of legs. Short to mid range arm. As you can see no strength on the deep balls.

I love when you talk because you’re truly so stupid that it makes it just so easy. Deep ball touchdown 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

You really have no clue how to evaluate a qb do you?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Funniest shit ever. The same time I opened that post and was reading it, JT stretched the field and hit Burton on a go route in stride... long pass. Immaculate timing. xD

He really should think twice before posting about shit he don't know. Lol. Minutes after his post he looks like a fool. Just stop brother.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

• Ga96 changed the title to Mississippi State 24 Uga 24 3rd Qtr
Just now, AztecPadre said:

Haha listen to us Cali guys watching and pulling for UGA. Lol. 

I'm just glad yall have something to pull for right now. Come on over and be UGA and Grayson fans. 

I ain't hatin'. This pandemic has some weird shit going on, and Cali guys rooting actively for UGA and Grayson is just some of it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Ga96 changed the title to Mississippi State 24 Uga 24 4th Qtr
5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So, for yourself? 

Exactly 

Ga96 actually makes redzone sound intelligent by comparison which I thought was impossible, at least redzone knows when to post something else to distract people from his nonsense when it goes off the rails

This clown doesn't know when he's beat so he acts like a child and tries to scare off everyone he's afraid of, it's pathetic really

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Exactly 

Ga96 actually makes redzone sound intelligent by comparison which I thought was impossible, at least redzone knows when to post something else to distract people from his nonsense when it goes off the rails

This clown doesn't know when he's beat so he acts like a child and tries to scare off everyone he's afraid of, it's pathetic really

It was funny because he maybe should get a little credit for seeing that JT isn't a dual threat, or even a lot of a scramble threat, but, then he declares a dead arm and at almost the same instant JT throws a long td pass. 

The video basically says the same thing that we've all been saying here. The defense was blowing it. JT looks pretty damned good in spite of mobility issues. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I love when you talk because you’re truly so stupid that it makes it just so easy. Deep ball touchdown 😂

Been saying this for a while, ga96 is a poser pretending to have a clue but he has no idea about anything

34 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

You really have no clue how to evaluate a qb do you?

He doesn't know how to evaluate anything, he was the same guy that bashed the Clemson QB from SJB who brought them back in the Boston College game, if UGA was playing a lowndes guy at QB he would be trying to make him sound like the next Peyton Manning, ga96 is a desperate tool begging for relevance off of real posters and athletes because he never amounted to anything in his life 

32 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Funniest shit ever. The same time I opened that post and was reading it, JT stretched the field and hit Burton on a go route in stride... long pass for a td. Immaculate timing. xD

Kinda like the Boston College game

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It was funny because he maybe should get a little credit for seeing that JT isn't a dual threat, or even a lot of a scramble threat, but, then he declares a dead arm and at almost the same instant JT throws a long td pass. 

The video basically says the same thing that we've all been saying here. The defense was blowing it. JT looks pretty damned good in spite of mobility issues. 

He's the same guy who bashed a true freshman playing his first game at QB only for the QB to throw for what? Over 300 yards?

Ga96 doesn't know how to evaluate a chicken, much less a football player

• Like 1

• Ga96 changed the title to Mississippi State 24 Uga 31 4th Qtr
  • Ga96 changed the title to Mississippi State 24 Uga 31 Final