Jim Harbaugh and Jeremy Pruitt should be fired tonight.

HooverOutlaw

17 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Ummm, you want your binky, I get it.... once again you’re putting words in that I didn’t post. 
Please carry on being an Pendejo. 

bgw

Point blank. Do you think Harbaugh is.......

Average?

Good?

Great? 

Gods gift to CFB?

Ass of emu?

So we don’t have to do this dance. 

My contention is he is average. Nothing special. Yer boi fin made my point for me in saying he beats who he’s supposed to and loses to who he’s supposed to. Meh. Average. 2-11 vs top ten tells me he’s nobody who’s gonna win a game for you. If 2-11 doesn’t Prove that to you you’re just in love with being obtuse. 

Then again.......

28 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

So after having all of his other lies exspoed this is what you've settled on.

Well, he's beaten Penn State, Michigan State and Wisconsin 8 times. He also beat 10-win Florida by 34 points. You would've have know this if you actually read any posts here.

2-11 against top ten teams. Meh. Keep him. 

.700 means 7-3. Also mean no titles. No division titles. No conference titles. In six seasons. We just have different expectations and thoughts on what average/good/great is. 7-3 in college football isn’t special, especially when considering he has won nothing in the way of titles. Not even a six team division for crisssakes. 

I’ll say it again, keep him. Nobody fears him and he’ll never out coach anybody.

The playoff committee will never consider a 7-3 team that can’t win its six team division. Average? Good? Whatever. Show me a 7-3 team and I’ll show you a school in the running for a mid tier to low end NY6 game. Whoopity doo!

28 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Wisconsin is one of the most consistently good teams in any conference in America.

Your nose keeps growing.

Wisconsin! Another team the playoff committee has never considered and nobody outside of the big ten and lower NY6 (at best) bowls care about. 

We just have different ideas on good coaching. Your good is my average. Is what it is. 7-3 for you is the cats meow. For me, it’s ho hum. 

29 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Except the 70% of games that he wins.

😄

Not because of his coaching. Because his talent says he should. He’s only 9-5 in that. 2-11 against top ten is something you expect from a lower tier P5 program, not a supposed blue blood.

Now of you wanna just say “Michigan isn’t a blue blood, just average to slightly above average” we’d agree and you’d be right. 2-11 against top ten schools?!? Fucking hilarious. 

37 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Is that why Wisconsin coaches leave to go to Arkansas a bottom feeder SEC team.

What?!? Hellz nah! Wiscy is a destination job! Nobody would ever go from that haven of football greatness (see all of their titles, .700 or so winning percentage, ballerz) to a fucking bottom feeder in the SEC! You can’t make this up. 

whoville.......people from programs who’ve actually won titles have different viewpoints on what constitutes a coaches value. I guess teams who have won a combined eight natties since 2003 look at things differently from those who’ve won .700 of their games with nary a fucking six team division title. We should shut up. We don’t know greatness when we see it! 

Hail to the victors (70% of the time, unless it’s a top ten team then it’s 18%)! 

#winning #justnotenough

• Like 1

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

Actually .700% does not mean the last three.

When did Michigan win any of those under Harbaugh? Don’t feed me the tie bullshit. They gagged on bucknuts and lost the tiebreaker, which prevented them from playing in the conference championship. 

Which is what division title winners do. 

12 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Now of you wanna just say “Michigan isn’t a blue blood, just average to slightly above average” we’d agree and you’d be right. 2-11 against top ten schools?!? Fucking hilarious. 

I am saying that and I am right which is why it's incredibly stupid for you to claim that they should be better than .700% which about top 10ish in the P5.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

No, you're ignorant that words have meaning.

Instead of admitting that you bungled the words you instead claim that just have a different opinion of what those words mean.

🤡

You win. .700 is good. Not great. Not worthy of a division title. Not worthy of anything but praise and adulation from fans of “good” programs who aspire to be better.

For what it’s worth, I still think he is average. What a fucking loser mentality to be proud of winning 70% of your games and having nothing to show for it. 

It’s what you are. Enjoy!

6 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

What?!? Hellz nah! Wiscy is a destination job! Nobody would ever go from that haven of football greatness (see all of their titles, .700 or so winning percentage, ballerz) to a fucking bottom feeder in the SEC! You can’t make this up.

Another strawman lie that you have to erect because you're so incompetent.